Sequel: Dandelion
Status: Writing as I go :)

Wildflower

Josh Devine

Lady Justice @VeveDarling
Fifteen minutes of fame! @ZRod #musicvideo


I was doing a music video with Zack. This was kind of nerve wracking. I didn't know how people did this all the time. I mean, I didn't like being in the spotlight. But he promised me a trip to Hooters and a case of Monster. How can I turn down a trip to Hooters for a hot ham and cheese with curly fries and fried pickles and a case of Monster? I can't!

"What am I supposed to do?" I questioned. "I'm normally behind the scenes! I'm nervous here!"

Zack just laughed at me. "Just be yourself." I rolled my eyes. Great advice. "And you have to pretend to be my girlfriend."

What? My eyes bugged out of my head. His what? "Excuse me?"

He nodded, shielding his man parts and his face. "Don't hate me," he pleaded. I'm going to kill him. I'm literally going to kill him. "I better not have to kiss those nasty lips of yours," I growled, jabbing him in the ribs. "Or else I might throw up that Long John Silvers I just ate."

"OW!" He shouted. Rolling my eyes, I sat back on the couch with a loud sigh and ran a hand through my pin straight hair. "It's for 'Day Without Your Love'."

Are. You. Kidding me?

Lady Justice @VeveDarling
Is there a rewind button on this thing call my stupid mouth? #thinkbeforeyouspeak


&&&

What did I just do?

Did that really just happen? I need to text Lulu.

I have never felt so awkward in my entire life. Zack's man junk was on my woman junk and he was all pressed up against me and our hands were all over each other and we kissed.

I hit send and slouched in my chair. It really was the most awkward moment in my life. And I felt so defiled. I don't know, I felt something weird like that. But there was Zack over there doing his parts alone, acting like everything was all fine and dandy. How does he do that?! We just made out on a bed! And we're touching each other inappropriately! My phone vibrated and the screen lit up. Lulu had replied.

Okay, wait. You're telling me that you made out with Zack, your bodies were all pressed against each other, and your hands were all over each other? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?! WHY DID THIS HAPPEN?!

Just a few minutes ago and for his music video. I'm so confused! He's acting like nothing happened too.

What song?

Day Without Your love

Dude! Why did he ask you to be in the video if he knew it involved kissing and touching me groping?

Is he a good kisser? I've always wondered that.


Oh my god, Lulu! Don't ask me that!

Well! Is he or not? A girl can be curious!

Okay, not gonna lie, over all the awkwardness he was a really good kisser. Now I know why all those girls from back home are so all over him. ;)

AHHHHHHH!! Winky face! There was a winky face! You totally liked it!


I rolled my eyes. Someone yelled on set for another take and I just watched on the small tv screen in front of me. Zack was a natural in front of the camera. He was in his element. I felt honored that he wanted me to be a part of his 'other life'. If he asked me to be in any of his other music videos, I would always say yes. No wasn't an option when it came to him.

Just don't fall in love with him, V. We don't need another 2012 Up All Night tour debacle.

She didn't have to worry about that. That would never happen. He was my best friend. I'd known him my whole life. I never thought of him that way and I never would.

&&&

Ballad Of Bodacious @CarolineJo
Winky face. There was a winky face. I can't get past the winky face


I favorited the tweet as I browsed the aisles at the gas station. She was retarded. I was just outside of Kansas City and had to stop for food and gas. My little basket was filled with snack foods, a Monster, and a Five Hour Energy shot. All I needed was a big bottle of Fiji water.

"This all for you, tonight?" The twenty something guy behind the counter asked. Nodding, I got my wallet out of my purse. "Yes sir."

As he scanned the things he kept glancing at me. "What're you doing out this late on the outskirts of downtown KC?"

He's just trying to make polite -yet awkward- conversation, so be nice, Veve. "Was just visiting a friend. He played a show this weekend at the Arvest theater."

His eyes lit up. "The guy opening for Snoop Dogg? Zack Rogers?" I nodded once again. "Dude, I was there! He was fuckin' killer! His song Beast Mode goes HAM."

A chuckle escaped my lips. "I'll tell him your a fan. If you have a twitter give me your name and I'll have him follow you. Maybe next time he's in town, I'll see if I can get you some VIP tickets," I spoke.

"Ah, that would be sick!" He exclaimed. My credit card was held out toward him but he shook his head. "It's on me."

"Thanks man." I smiled. He handed me a post-it note with his Twitter name on it and grinned back at me. "No problem. Have a nice night. And thank you!"

I bid him goodbye with a wave and a chuckle, and carried my plastic bag of goodies out to my car. Hopping in, I immediately connected my phone to the Bluetooth and scrolled through my music. Jet caught my eye, so I clicked on it and grinned. I fell in love with this song through One Tree Hill. That show had introduced me to a whole lot of damn good music.

Lady Justice @VeveDarling
She wakes up scared of getting old
She don't feel no shame
She knows so many pretty boys
but they are all the same ♩♪♫


Once my bag of Munchies was opened and I had taken a swig of my Monster, I started to pull out of the gas station parking lot. Now for a two hour drive back to Joplin. It'll be filled with singing, stuffing my face, music, and boring, empty highway. Thirty minutes into the drive my music died down and Harry's name popped up on the little GPS screen I had named Lucille, but most of the time I just called it Bitch because it messed up.

What is he doing calling me at this hour? Here it was almost eleven at night, so that made it almost five in the morning over there. And why is he calling me? I haven't spoken to him since before Gavin beat him up.

I reluctantly hit accept and leaned back in my seat, gripping the wheel tighter and saying, "Hello?"

"Hey," he spoke lowly. He was quiet after that. We both were. That was until it got really awkward a few minutes later and I spoke up. "So, uh... how are you? Lou told me the other day that your face was healing up a little."

"Yeah. Your brother really did a number on me." He cleared his throat. "But I'm doing good, I guess."

I nodded. "That's good." My teeth pulled my bottom lip in and I bit down on it. "The Olympics are in a few weeks, are you excited? Nervous?"

Rustling came from his end of the line. I can just imagine him laying in bed and trying to get comfortable, rustling the covers every which way until he felt he was absolutely comfortable. "A little nervous," he replied. "You're coming right? Niall said you got off, but you never did give him a straight answer."

God. Did I want to go? Yeah. Did I need to go? No. Was it a good idea to go? Probably not. But when have I ever done the logical thing? So I told him I was going. "Yeah, I mean, I have to tell my mom and talk it over with Lulu, but yeah I'll be there. Cheering on Team USA and Team 1D." I giggled.

His deep chuckle met my ears, making chills go down my spine. "Who's your favorite on Team 1D?" He's trying to flirt? Really?

"That's easy. It's totally, Josh. Hands down best member of Team 1D," I replied. He scoffed making me smirk. "What? He's my favorite!"

"That's just right rude," he grumbled. "I thought I was your favorite?"

I shook my head. "Nah. I just let you think you were. Josh was secretly my favorite. Josh Devine is De-fine!"

He barked out a laugh. "You did not just say that? Well then, I see where I rank."

He really didn't rank anywhere with me at the moment. At least that's what I told myself and everyone else. Without us dating, I tried to convince myself that I didn't have feelings for him. It was harder then it seemed.

"I did just say that! Josh will always be my favorite!" I ignored the last of what he said. "Anyway, tell Niall that me and Lulu will more then likely be coming 'across the pond' for the Olympics so he needs to book us a hotel and plan on taking us sight seeing. But I refuse to ride the London Eye. My fear of heights isn't anything to fuck with; I will end up fainting or puking."

"You can stay at mine," he sighed out. "Zayn already planned on having Lulu stay with him anyway. Plus, the hotels are all booked. It's only two weeks before the Olympics and I'm pretty sure they've been booked for months." He paused, taking a deep breath. "Plus, I need to talk to you."

He needed to talk to me? Good god. I can only imagine what about. My tongue darted out to wet my lips. "We'll see when we get there. Hey, I gotta go. It's pitch black outside and I'm driving on the highway, so I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"G'bye, V. I'm sorry."

I hung up without another word and picked up my phone. Time to tweet something real quick.

Lady Justice @VeveDarling
@JoshDevineDrums Just got asked who my fav member of Team 1D was. My answer was 'Josh Devine is De-Fine'. ;p
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry! Don't hate me! Comment and let me know what you think. :) I still love you dudes.

Go check out my story tumblr. Haven't posted any stories, but give me time.