Sequel: Dandelion
Status: Writing as I go :)

Wildflower

Bath Bombs

A bad day in London is still better then a good day anywhere else.


It seemed as if I had caught a bug. Not even in London a day and I was already sick. Maybe that was a sign. Maybe I shouldn't have come here. Was it too late to hop on a plane back to the states?

Why'd you let me come to London? I'm sick now.

I didn't let you go daughter dearest. You're an adult now you can do as you please.

But I'm sick. And I feel like death. London sucks. I hate everything British.

No you don't. You love everything British.

Drink some hot tea, take some medicine, and stay in bed. You'll be fine in a day or two.

Oh! And make sure to keep fluids and food in your system.


Ugh. Fine. Whatever.

And thanks mom. Love you.

Love you too V.


"Veve!" I hid my head under the pillow and groaned. "Veve!"

"What?" I dragged out in a groan. The door to my room flew open and slammed shut, the lock clicking a second later. The bed bounced making me groan again. "Lulu, stop. I don't feel good."

She ignored my demand and ripped the pillow off of my head. "Harry's here!" She hissed. "And I know you aren't ready to see him, so I ran up here when I heard Niall say he was here. I was going to tell you to pretend to be sick, but now we don't have to lie, so that's good because I'm not really any good at lying."

Woah. Slow down there, Speedy Gonzalez. Had she done a line of speed right before she barged in here like a damn bull?

"Say that a little slower so I can actually understand you," I mumbled. She took a deep breath and said what she said much slower then she did the first time. "How does he know we're here?"

She shrugged, picking at the knitted blanket I had thrown over the duvet to keep me extra warm. My eyebrows lifted. "Lulu," I started.

"Okay! I'm sorry! I may have tweeted a picture of the view from my window and said staying in London had it's perks!" She burst. "I didn't know he followed me until after he favorited it! I'm sorry!"

Oh my god. She was stupid. She was literally stupid. How does she not know that a famous boyband member follows her on Twitter?! I mean, come on!

"Do I have to relieve you of your best friend duties?" I questioned. "Because Niall's next in line."

She narrowed her eyes at me and kicked my leg. "Do I have to relieve you of your best friend duties? I came up here to warn you, asshole!" She poked me in my ribs making me jerk away and groan.

"I'll snot all over you," I warned. She fake gagged, holding the extra pillow up as a shield. "I surrender!"

I gave up threatening to snot all over her and sank back into the cloud that was this bed. I was tired and I felt awful. My head was pounding and my body ached. I was in need of a bath. With a bath bomb or bubble bar or something of the sort. But I didn't bring any with me.

"Do you know if Niall has a bathtub in his bathroom?"

She nodded. "He has bath bombs and bubble bars."

Yoda. She was Yoda.

"Oh praise Jesus. Wanna do your bestest friend who's sick a favor and go run her a bath with a bath bomb and bubble bar?" I asked through a snotty nose. "Please?"

She sighed, but nodded and got up heading to the adjoining bathroom. It connect to both my room and hers. I only knew that because she told me. As soon as I got upstairs last night, or this morning I guess, I went straight to the bed and went to sleep. Jetlag hit me like a freight train and I wasn't about to try and ignore it. The water could be heard running and Lulu mumbling to herself.

"I put a bubble bar in there called The Comforter and a Sex Bomb. Don't give me that look! It's the only bath bomb he had!"

With a roll of my eyes, I pulled myself out of the heaven like bed and padded into the bathroom with my phone in hand. I thanked her and shut both the doors. Once I was rid of all clothes, I slid in the tub and sighed. "Holy balls."

This was heaven on earth. I take back what I said about the bed. This bath was a million times better. Now all I needed was relaxing music. Enya's album, A Day Without Rain was my playlist for relaxing music. I hit play and sat my phone on the edge of the tub, leaning back into the bubbly, fizzing water. The warm water mixed with the bubble bar and bath bomb were doing wonders for my aching muscles. My chest was even loosening up. At least it felt like it was. Damn. I'd have to steal a few of these to take home. Niall would never know.

I was on the third song when the bathroom door opened. I figured it was just Lulu, so I kept my eyes closed and hummed along to the music.

Who can say where the road goes
Where the day flows, only time
And who can say if your love grows
As your heart chose, only time

Who can say why your heart sighs
As your love flies, only time
And who can say why your heart cries—


"Are you really even sick?"

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed. I sat up so fast that the water sloshed out of the tub and my head started pounding. My hands went up to rub my temples when I realized that my top half was no longer hid under the water, so my right arm was quickly placed over my chest. My breasts were no longer visible to him. "What the fuck, Harry? You could've knocked and announced yourself!"

He was sat on the toilet with his feet crossed at the ankles and spread out in front of him. He had on those stupid skinny jeans with the rip in the knee, an old plaid shirt, and those god awful poop brown boots. I would never understand why he had to get them in that color. I mean, black would have been a more pleasing color. But no, he had to be different and get them in poop brown.

He shrugged. "Figured you didn't care who it was since you didn't move when I opened the door."

I glared at him. "I thought it was Lulu," I snapped. "Your Mom needs to teach you manners. That or she failed to when you were younger."

Now it was his turn to glare. "My Mum taught me manners, thank you. Besides, it's not anything I haven't seen before." His glare had turned into a smirk, making spent sink back into the water. The bubbles were thick enough that I didn't need to worry about covering myself.

"Why are you up here?" I asked. "And to answer your question, yes I really am sick."

He shrugged once again. "I don't know. Wanted to see you, I guess," he mumbled, picking at his shirt.

My eyebrows shot up. "You couldn't have waited? I mean, I'm taking a bath right now and I'm sick."

I didn't give him time to answer. Instead, I started speaking again. "Plus, I don't want you getting sick before your performance at the Olympics."

It took him a few minutes, but he finally stood up and went to the door. He opened it and stepped out, but before he closed it all the way he stuck his head back in. "Can we talk later? Like, when you're felling better or something?" He asked.

I reluctantly nodded. Anything to get him out of here. "Yeah," I spoke softly. And win that, he closed the door and left.

What did I just get myself into?

&&&

"Do you want me to like punch him? Right in the eyeballs?" Lulu questioned. "Because I totally will. I'm not afraid of him."

"I would offer to kick his arse, but seeing as I have the knees of an old fart and the fact that we have a televised performance on the 2012 Olympics that's going to be seen worldwide puts a damper on that," Niall spoke.

They were both laying on either side of my bed and I was bundled up in the middle. Not that I minded. It made me feel like I was in a cocoon of a thousand blankets. Niall had came to the conclusion that what I had wasn't contagious, that it was just my body adjusting to the London air and how different it was then the air back home. I saw his point and when he called his mom, it proved he was right. And he shoved it in my face. He said this always happened to his mom when she came out and saw him perform. It only lasted her a day. And thank god for that. I don't know if I could take another day of this crap.

"How come you have nothing good on British tv?" I asked, ignoring their questions all together. They had handed me the remote and given me free reign. So far, there was nothing on that seemed even remotely interesting.

He shrugged, stuffing some popcorn in his mouth. "No idea. I normally watch Netflix when there isn't a match on." My eyes lit up. "Why didn't you tell me that sooner?! Turn it on, will ya!" I thrust the remote in his hand and situated myself and the pillows so I was completely comfortable. He hit a few buttons and up popped Netflix. Oh yay! It's sad that these days I get excited about Netflix. I was a sad, sad human being.

"Whatcha wanna watch?"

"Um, Bones. Duh."

Lulu perked up at the mention of that. "Yes! I need to see me some David Boreanaz!"

Niall's face scrunched up. "Some who?"

"David Boreanaz," she replied. "Only the most good looking guy on this planet. Besides Zayn, that is."

"David Boreanaz is my dream guy," I sighed dreamily. "I'd marry him."

Lulu knuckle bumped me. "Amen sista!"

"Are you going to have girl talk and act like I'm not here or what?" Niall questioned. Lulu and I looked at each other and smiled. "Act like you aren't here," we said in unison.

"Well fuck you too," he scoffed. We both barked out laughs and swatted at him. "We love you, Nialler!"

Season one, episode one of Bones started playing and we both shut up. This was one of my favorite shows. I loved crime shows and the fact that it had good looking guys and humor in it made it even that much more better.

&&&

I was woken up by the bedroom door closing and the bed dipping. It was still light outside, but the sun was going down. Slowly turning my head, I came face to face-well face to chest- with a plaid covered chest. Why was he here? I was having a really good nap. And I was even starting to feel a little better. But really? He had to come and ruin my day now?

"Why're you here?" I slurred. "I'm sleeping."

"We need to talk," he sighed.

"We can if you take a nap with me." I burrowed myself deeper into the covers and my pillow. "Take your pick; nap and we talk or no nap and no talk."

He sighed loudly. "Fine." He kicked off his shoes, two dull thuds echoing through the room. The covers were lifted up and he was under the covers. As if nothing had ever went wrong with us, his feet nudged my legs apart and tangled with mine. I took the initiative and moved closer to him, resting my head on his chest and throwing my arm across his stomach.

"I'm glad you came," he murmured as his arm slipped under my side and pulled me into him. "Me too," I mumbled sleepily.

"Do you hate me?"

"No." I nuzzled my nose into his shirt covered chest. "Now shhh. Sleep."
♠ ♠ ♠
I legitimately just busted this out in two days. Whaaaaat!

And I kind of just realized that I started this story two years ago. Is that even possible?