Sequel: Dandelion
Status: Writing as I go :)

Wildflower

What Friends Do

“Sammy Adams
Lazy boy
Matty Trump
Yeah, Boston stand up, we got ‘em
Oh, Oh, Oh,"
I sang into my hairbrush as Lulu and I danced around our hotel room with music blasting. 

“Baby, you been driving me crazy
Can you be my lady?
Can you be my baby, baby driving me crazy."
This time Lulu and I sang together.

“I’m walking on, walking on broken glass
Got a problem too many girls in class (yeah)
Wanna run a show but they just can't rap (no)
The idea around they head that the kid could rap
Fact, I kill stages all places
Nantucket and ACK city so they could taste it
But I’m real late no way I’ma make it
Back to my classes, the clock impatient (I’m back)
Well, apologize to the teach for me
Cause anything she speaks ain’t doing shit for me (ain’t nothing)
And my bad cant read notes
Still amazing like a chick with a deep throat
Treading water since the very thin ice broke
Now I’m neck deep in contracts
Psycho (yeah) I’m alright though, or I will be
Shake your ass ma, if you feel me,"
Lulu sang by herself. 

“Baby, you been driving me crazy (crazy)
Can you be my lady? (be my lady)
Can you be my baby, baby driving me crazy."


“(Baby) Just feel good, just feel right
Rock this crowd all damn night (You’ve been driving me crazy)
Cameras flash, shouting right, zoning out, taking flight
(Can you be my lady?)
Grab your girl up out this life
Drink in hand, coke with ice
DJ spinning all my shit, Cause Sammy Adams what is what they like
(Can you be my baby, baby driving me crazy).

Yeah and I can party with the best of ‘em
At school but still cant touch them son
Ain’t DC, but flyer then rest of them (oh, oh)
You ain’t there I’ma get her num
-Ber, and take her to the hotel room (oh yeah)
Walking on, walking on something new
You and the whole damn rap game too (So)
And I know got one life (One life)
Like you girl, please no wife (no wife)
Blow weed in the club, no white (no white)
Wheelin’ females, got no bike
Can’t see Sammy, got no sight
Going twelve rounds, yeah go fight (yeah)
Get blessed by the kid Jesus Christ
And the beat stop, sleep tight."

“Baby, you been driving me crazy (crazy)
Can you be my lady? (be my lady)
Can you be my baby, baby driving me crazy."


“(Baby) Just feel good, just feel right
Rock this crowd all damn night (You’ve been driving me crazy)
Cameras flash, shouting right, zoning out, taking flight
(Can you be my lady?)
Grab your girl up out this life
Drink in hand, coke with ice
DJ spinning all my shit, Cause Sammy Adams what is what they like
(Can you be my baby, baby driving me crazy).

Being a man it only makes you better off
Ain’t a rock band, no my shits never soft
I look at girls and they always wanna talk
I move around girl, so you better walk
No Tony Hawk but last night
Gave her the whole thing, no half pipe
Got ‘em jumping in the club and in the club like
Sammy Adams, damn he do it so right."


“Baby, you been driving me crazy (crazy)
Can you be my lady? (be my lady)
Can you be my baby, baby driving me crazy."


“(Baby) Just feel good, just feel right
Rock this crowd all damn night (You’ve been driving me crazy)
Cameras flash, shouting right, zoning out, taking flight
(Can you be my lady?)
Grab your girl up out this life
Drink in hand, coke with ice
DJ spinning all my shit, Cause Sammy Adams what is what they like
(Can you be my baby, baby driving me crazy)."


“Yeah Sammy Adams
It’s something new
Move to this, get drunk to this
You know
Uh, yeah Boston’s boy
We out."


We both busted out laughing and fell back on one of the queen size beds. This wasn't a new thing. It was a thing we did on a normal day to day basis. Clapping broke us out of our laughing fit. 

“You girls were good," Niall complimented holding a bag of Cheetos.

“Bravo!" Louis exclaimed. Oh Louis....our little loud mouth. But we all loved him. They stepped away from the door that connected our room to one of theirs and sat scattered around the room. Over the last week we had gotten closer to the boys. We could officially say they were now like family. Although I might have not wanted a certain curly haired, green eyed boy to be considered family. I had developed a small crush on him. Lulu told me it wasn't a small crush that it was a 'mungo crush. Thankfully neither of us has let it slip. I'd kept my blushing and school girl moments to a minimum around the Mick Jagger look-a-like. 

“So are you ready for the concert tonight?" Lulu asked them. They all nodded as a response. It seemed like they were all worn out from the bus ride. I don't see how they could be though. Niall told me they slept the whole time. Lulu and I were too excited to sleep. Afterall it was March fourteenth and we were in Boston aka the place where our second favorite rapper was from aka Sam Adams. I'm gonna quit with the aka's now. 

All of a sudden my laptop started ringing letting me know I had an incoming Skype video chat. Before I could get up off the bed Liam had brought it to me. I thanked him with a smile and hit accept. A second later my moms face popped up on the screen. 

“Hey Mom!" I waved obnoxiously. Lulu shoved her right cheek against my left one so our faces were shoved together, then she greeted my mom. “Hi Mom!" Like I said, Lulu practically lived with me so she took up calling my mother by mom instead of Erica.

“Lulu," I groaned. “Get yo face outta my face." I tried to shove her away but she just held our faces together. 

“Hey girls! How're you doing? I feel like I haven't seen you in forever." 

I finally settled for turned my head and licking her. She let out a yelp and smacked me, which started a smacking fight. That was until a loud sound came from my laptop speakers. We both stopped what we were doing to look at it. There on the screen was my mother holding a big air horn. The guys were looking on in amusement. At least they didn't look as tired now. 

“Stop your damn fighting or I'll fly out there and kick your asses! Now answer my question." She had a smirk on her face making smirks appear on our faces. She always said that, but she never did ground us or anything. She was like one of our friends rather then a mom. 

“We're doing good. We arrived in Boston today," I replied. Lulu gasped. “Do you like mine and Veve's shirts we made?" 

She read them and chuckled. “It is international condom day and ask a question day, isn't it? Wanna see what I got the boys?" My mom was a cool mom; she knew what today was. She's just that awesome. 

Lulu and I nodded our heads yes. She told us she'd be back in a minute and disappeared from the screen. That was when I fluffed up my pillows more and relaxed into them. 

“Your mum even knows what today is?" Zayn asked with raised eyebrows. Lulu and I nodded once again. “You're talkin' about the woman who let us stay home from school on world whiskey day and drink, and let us stay home from school on international Star Wars day and have a Star Wars marathon," I chuckled.

“Who're you talkin' too Roni?" 

I let out a little yelp. “Jesus tits Mom! Scare the shit outta me why dontcha!" She stared at me waiting for me to answer the question. “I'm talkin' to the guys of One Direction."

“You mean those one dudes with the accents? Oh, I wanna say hi to 'em! Let me say hi!"

I turned the laptop around with a sigh and let the boys introduce themselves. Once they were all done, my mom aw'ed. 

“OMJ! They're accents are so adorable! I just wanna listen to 'em forever! OH! And here's what I got Kohl and Gavin." I turned the laptop around once again to see her holding up two boxes of Trojan condoms. Lulu and I busted out laughing. Only she would buy her kids condoms on international condom day. 

“What about us?" I asked feigning upset. “Me and Lulu didn't get a box of condoms." Louis spit out the water he was drinking all over Niall which caused him to spill his bag of Cheetos on Harry and get in his hair. Liam and Zayn went unharmed....this time. While Louis choked a bit and pounded on his chest, Niall hastily wiped his face, and Harry let out a string of curse words as he tried to get the cheesy snack out of his curly mop. 

“Yeah, how come we didn't get any Mom?" Lulu asked, catching on to what I was doing. My mom snorted and rolled her eyes. “Your pouts and fake sad faces don't work on me. And I think letting you guys go on tour around the states with no adult and five boys whom I've never met in person and know nothing about, kinda trumps me not giving you condoms. Besides, why would you need 'em? Not like you're gonna be doin' the nasty with a guy you just met. I taught you girls better then that." 

After her little speech I informed her my laptop battery was dying and we all bid her goodbye. I put my laptop on the nightstand and plugged it in so it could charge. 

“Your mum is awesome," Niall spoke breaking the silence. 

Louis finally quit pounding on his chest. “You might hate me when I say this but your mum is hot." 

Lulu and I had guys tell us all the time that my mom was hot. We never got used to it. I mean that was my mom. Moms who are thirty eight aren't supposed to be hot. Plus that's the person who raised me and gave birth to me, she's just not supposed to be hot to my friends. That's just wrong. 

I chucked one of my pillows at him, hitting him right in the face. He gasped as it fell to the floor and patted his face with his hands. “You better be glad you didn't ruin my face! It's my money maker!" He shouted with a look of relief on his face. 

“Lou, mate," Liam started, “your voice is your money maker."

♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪

“Taco Bell, ba-da-ba-ba-baaaa, I'm lovin' it," I sang before biting into a Dorito taco. 

Everyone looked at me with raised eyebrows. “Fhaf?" I meant to ask ‘what' but my mouth was filled with Dorito taco magic. 

“Hon, that song isn't for Taco Bell, it's not McDonalds," Louis answered. 

I scrunched my nose up at them. "Fine then, how about this. Taco Bell, ba-da-ba-ba-baaaa, yo soy amoroso lo." Now it's in Spanish, so it can be for Taco Bell. 

Lulu looked at me, her brows furrowed in confusion. “What did you just say?" I gave her a look that screamed ‘are-you-fucking-kidding-me'. A minute later a look of recognition washed over her face. "Okay, I get it now!"

I snorted loudly. “Derr, derr, derr." She threw a piece of lettuce at me with a glare on her face. 

I picked it up off my tray and ate it, then finished off my taco. I had stuffed my face with two Dorito tacos, two things of those cheesy potato things, and a nacho bel grande and washed it down with a large Mountain Dew. I was one of those girls that could eat a whole cow and not gain a single pound. I've stayed at 115 since I was a freshman. 

“Oh my god I feel so fat," I groaned rubbing my flat stomach. Lulu reached over and smacked my stomach making me groan out in pain. “God damn Lulu! Now I feel like I gotta puke!" 

“Don't puke on me!" Louis yelled. He held up his tray as a shield as did the other four. “If Imma puke it's gonna be on bitch lips over here," I grumbled. 

She flipped me the bird and got up to throw away her trash. “Lulu, my one true love, my better half, will you throw my trash away too?" I pulled out my puppy dog eyes and pout that no one could resist. 

She scoffed. “No. You called me bitch lips." I stuck my tongue out at her but made no move to get up. Harry who sat to my left grabbed my tray and looked at me with those green eyes that drove me insane. “I'll throw it away for you."

Louis gaped at Harry. “Harold! What about mine boobear?" Harry told him to do it himself and walked off. When he got back I wrapped my arms around him in a side hug and kissed his cheek. 

“Thanks Haz," I murmured. He slid his arm around my waist and smiled down at me. “You're welcome babe," he replied. 

That caused Louis to go into a fake sobbing fit about me stealing his boobear from him and they would never have baby Stylinsons running around, and lastly I ruined his life. 

“Sharing is caring Lou," I spoke up. He lifted his head from Lulu's shoulder and stared at me with a smirk. “Really now? That means we can have a threesome." 

That made Liam sigh. “Lou keep it down. We're in a public place," he scolded. 

"Oh pop a few Valium Daddy D," Lulu teased. He shook his head  and got up to throw away his trash all the while mumbling to himself. A few minutes later we were all walking out of Taco Bell and straight into a shit ton of paparazzi and fans. 

Me not being used to it, stuck close to Harry and reached for his shirt but his large hand connected with mine, his fingers lacing with mine. The paparazzi immediately noticed this and started shouting questions.

“Why're you holding hands?"

“Is this your new girlfriend?"

“What's your name doll?" 

“Harry where'd you meet her?"

“What does your shirt mean?"
 

Before they could shout out anymore questions Harry helped me into the blacked out Escalade. Once we were all buckled in -me, Harry, and Niall in the very back and Louis, Zayn, Lulu, and Liam squished in the middle with their driver driving- the driver drove away as fast as he could. 

"How do you guys do it?" Lulu questioned. That was something I wanted to know too. I've been around well known bands and singers before but they weren't that bad. That and I was never around them that much when we went out to public places. 

Harry shrugged. “You get used to it after a while." The others nodded mumbling agreements. 

“I wouldn't be able to do it," I replied. “I'd end up drillin' 'em in the throat."

Lulu barked out a laugh. “Yeah, 'cause you have anger problems. Remember that time you got so pissed at the gym teacher that you punched the locker and broke your hand?" 

“I don't have an anger problem! I was just having a bad day!" I defended. This caused her to let out another laugh. “Okay, then what about the time the school slut was mackin' on your boyfriend so you grabbed her by her hair, dragged her down the hall, pulled her extensions out, and proceeded to beat the living daylights out of her." 

I still shook my head. “Then how about when we were at the mall and that guy who worked in Hollister grabbed your ass, so you turned around and gave him the old one-two, then you got taken to mall jail by a Paul Blart wannabe."

Okay, so maybe I did have a little anger problem. But it's not my fault! My dad has a bad temper. I get it from him. And living with two older brothers and surrounding myself with a group of guys means I'll know how to defend myself and not take anyones shit. Besides what girl wouldn't react the way I did when another girl was mackin' on her boyfriend?

The boys all looked at me with shocked faces. Have they never heard of a girl doing that kind of stuff? Liam was the first to speak up. 

“We gotta go boxing together one of these days."

♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪

I felt like utter and complete shit. Like I couldn't even get up without getting dizzy and feeling like I could literally puke up my guts. I felt bad because tonight was the boys' concert and I couldn't go photograph it. That was my job. That was what I got paid to do, not to sit on my ass and be sick. 

Lulu had told them when they came to get us that I wasn't feeling well. They all looked sad. Harry had a look on his face....worry maybe, but I just brushed it off. Zayn told me to not worry about missing the concert and to stay in bed and get better before they bid us goodbye. And that's why I'm still laying in bed watching Friends with it turned down so it didn't wake Lulu. I couldn't fall asleep and it was even one in the morning. You'd think after all the puking I did I'd be worn out and fall right asleep. 

Are you awake? 

That was a text from Harry. Wonder what he's doing up at this hour. 

Yeah. Can't fall asleep. What about you?

Same here. Mind if I come over?

Did I mind if he came over? I mean, I had a crush on him and everything but I was sick. And what would we do? Sit in silence and watch tv? Part of me was screaming to say yes. So I let that part of me win, and replied with a simple come on over. A minute later the door that connected our room with his, Louis', and Zayn's creaked open and his dark figure slipped in. From the light of the tv I could make out his basketball shorts but no shirt. Oh lord have mercy. He's shirtless! Mental picture! 

Click! Click! Click! 

They're burned into my memory everyone. No need to fear. He plopped down on my bed and slid under the covers. Holy bajesus! Keep your cool Veronica. It's not like he's going to try anything. 

“Are you feeling better?" He asked softly. All I could do was shake my head no afraid my voice would fail me. His hand came up and rested on my forehead. He let out a hum. “You feel like you have a temperature."

Great. Just what I needed. Being sick on the job sucked. It would be pointless to tell my dad. He wouldn't even care. He'd probably ignore that I even said anything or tell me to suck it up and go take pictures. He's the biggest dick I've ever met in my whole entire life. 

“Great," I mumbled. He chuckled softly and let his hand that was on my forehead come to rest on my hip. I silently thanked the heavens above that he couldn't see my blushing face. All of a sudden he pulled me into his warm chest. When my arm came in contact with the skin of his bare chest my face heated up more if that was even possible. I shouldn't be letting him do this. I'm not supposed to like them. I'm only supposed to take pictures of them performing and touring, that's it. “Harry?"

“Hmm?"

“We shouldn't...My dad doesn't...I'm not supposed to be letting you do this," I managed to get out. He tore his eyes from the tv that was still playing Friends and looked at me with a confused look. “What do you mean?"

I gulped, pushing some hair out of my face. “My dad told me to not get involved with anyone I tour with," I whispered. “He'd probably kill me if he knew you were in the same bed as me." 

He just shrugged. “S'not like we're doing anything bad. I'm just laying with you and taking care of you when you're sick. That's what friends do."

Friends. Sometimes I hated that word. Especially when it came out of his mouth. I wanted to be more then friends with him, but that couldn't happen. If it did, I don't know what my dad would do. He could ruin them. He could ruin me. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I hate asking, but could more people comment? Please? Yesterday, my mother informed me that she thought the boys of 1D were ugly! UGLY! Can you believe that?! Then she told me they all looked gay and looked at me like I was crazy for thinking Harry was sex on legs. And I go my 1D tickets yesterday!! I was so excited!

Image
My reaction was much like the carrot lovers above. ^^