Sequel: Dandelion
Status: Writing as I go :)

Wildflower

Me, Myself, and Niall

“Look at.....lovebirds!" A voice exclaimed loudly. 

I ignored it and buried my head into my pillow. My warm pillow. That smelled nice. Eh, I'm too tired to care. So I breathed in deeply and let sleep overtake my body. 

“We.....wake...up," another voice suggested.

“No!....beast if....wake her up," another voice spoke. 

“Oi, shut up," a voice from beside me me grumbled. My pillow shifted and something wrapped around my waist. Wait. Since when does my pillow move and have arms? My eyes popped open and I came face to face -well it was more like face to chest- with a mans chest. 

“Act natural!" Lulu said, trying to whisper. She failed. I ignored them and let my eyes travel up the chest -which was toned might I add- and land on a curly mop of hair. Holy burrito balls in space! Stay calm Veronica. I then turned my head to see the four others and Lulu standing around the bed. Lulu was standing like Captain Morgan, Louis was doing a Superman pose, Liam was leaning against the dresser looking at the ceiling with a camera hanging around his neck, and Zayn was on Niall's back giving him bunny ears while Niall whistled. Real natural guys.

“What in the name of God are you doing?" I asked, my voice laced with sleep. At the sound of my voice Lulu dropped to the floor on her hands and knees and quickly crawled away. Idiot. “It wasn't me! I come in peace! Please don't strangle me and bury me in your backyard with your hamster Giggles!" 

“Shut up Lulu," I groaned. Suddenly I remembered I was laying in Harry's arms and all but shoved him off the bed. This couldn't happen. My dads nagging voice was in the back of my head, telling me to stay away or he'd ruin them and me. I ran my hand through the rats nest I called hair and licked my lips. Everyone was now standing normal and Harry was sitting up in the bed rubbing the sleep from his eyes and yawning. “I gotta go to the bathroom."

Lulu followed after me. “Me too!" I heard Louis say something about helping us and then Liam say something along the lines of don't think so. When we got in the big bathroom Lulu shut and locked the door, then went over and turned the shower on so they wouldn't hear us. 

“Care to explain why Mr. Styles was all cuddled up with you in bed?" She asked hopping up on the counter. I sat beside her and played with the ends of my hair. “Well?"

I shrugged. “He text me at one this morning asking if I was awake and then asked if he could come over. I told him I didn't care," I explained. “He got under the covers and felt my forehead saying it felt like I had a temperature. Then he put his hand on my hip and pulled me into him. I didn't think he'd end up staying."

She looked at me with that stare she had. The stare that looked into your soul. Figured you out in a few minutes. Decyphered what was bothering you and what was on your mind. It scared me sometimes how she could take one long hard look at you and know everything even though you put up wall after wall. Zack called it her Yoda stare. 

“Quit staring at me like that Yoda." My hands kept themselves busy by braiding and unbraiding my hair. I tended to do that when I was nervous. She didn't quit. I could still feel her eyes on me. “He said something about being just friends didn't he?" 

See! She's fucking Yoda! I nodded with a sigh.

“And you want to be more than friends?" Again, I nodded. 

“But I shouldn't," I mumbled. “I haven't even known him for a month. And my dad could ruin them."

If he found out that I liked Harry he'd pull me off the tour. He would then go on to tell me how stupid I was for thinking I could lie to him about liking Harry and basically fire me. I then wouldn't have a job or a reference for other jobs. I'd be up shit creek without a paddle. 

“Maybe you don't like him, maybe you just lust him," she suggested. Maybe I do just lust him. But that would still leave me up shit creek without a paddle. I hated being a teenage girl with raging hormones. It sucked bright blue golfballs.  

“What do I do about it?" I asked, finally meeting her eyes. She wrapped her arm around my shoulders and said, “Don't act different, just act like friends. Like you and Zack act, but with Harry. If you act different they'll notice."

“I'll try." But I don't know if it'll work.

♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪

For me to act normal around Harry wasn't an easy task, but I managed. He hadn't seemed to notice. Neither had the others. We had went on touring like normal. It'd been a week since they had saw us asleep and cuddled up together. The guys had teased us the first few days but seemed to forget about it after that. For that I was thankful. 

“Hey girls?" Our driver Chris spoke. I skipped to the front and plopped down in the seat beside his. He sent me a smile before turning back to the road. Lulu dropped down on my lap making me narrow my eyes at her. “What up homes?" Lulu questioned. She's been watching George Lopez again.

He chuckled. “I wanted to tell you we're stopping at the next gas station to fill up. So you girls can go get candy and other junk."

We both started cheering. That meant we got to get Monster and Skittles and other sugary goodness. As soon as the bus came to a stop we were opening the door. I stopped in my tracks making Lulu slam into my back. "Do you want anything Chris?" I asked shoving Lulu back. 

“Yeah," he nodded. “Get me a Mountain Dew and some Twizzlers." I nodded and we both hurried inside trying not to get wet. It was down right pouring. It reminded me of how it was during the tornado back home last year. I didn't mind the rain, but when it rained this hard I didn't like it. 

While Lulu made a beeline for the candy, I made a beeline for the drinks. When I reached them I grabbed Chris a Mountain Dew and moved on to the energy drinks. Oh the energy drinks. My weakness. I would marry Monster if I could. For my birthday I told my mother I wanted a case of Monster Energy drinks and if I didn't get some, I'd never get married. Since my brothers didn't seem to want to settle down within the next fifty years her next choice was me, so she said she'd tell my uncle to get me some Monster. 

“Come to Mama," I said, grabbing two of the green tea ones, two of the lemonade Rehab ones, two of the blue ones, and two of the purple ones. With my arms full, I turned around almost running into Niall. “Niall Horan!"

He just smirked at me. “What?" He asked innocently. I gave him my stare before stepping around him. “You almost made me drop my babies. If that had happened you would be getting kicked in the balls."

He stared at me with wide eyes and gulped, backing off. That'll teach him to sneak up on me again. Never know what I might do next time. Who knows, I could have a knife or a baseball bat or a brick. Lulu and I reached the register at the same time. She had two of the 42 ounce bags of Skittles, Twizzlers, mini Snickers, a bag of those animal crackers with icing on them, big bag of crunchy Cheetos, big bag of Munchies, and two bags of Sour Patch Kids. The lady behind the counter looked at us with raised eyebrows and an ‘are-you-serious' look. 

“Is this all?" We both nodded and watched as she rang it up. It cost almost fifty dollars so I used my credit card. With our three bags full of stuff we made our way back to the bus in the now sprinkling rain. Thank you rain gods! I don't have to do my anti rain dance now. When we got on the bus Lulu put Chris' stuff in his seat seeing as he wasn't there and threw our bag of junk food on the couch while I put our drinks in the fridge. I kept out the green tea ones and popped one open, taking a sip. 

“Ahhh, that hits the spot," I moaned. Lulu held out her hands. “Gimme! Gimme!" I tossed her the unopened can and dropped down beside her sitting on something. Lifting my butt up I picked up a pair of socks. 

Why was there socks on our couch? Okay, wait, I know the answer to that. We're pigs. Our rooms at home were disasters. You would think we were guys with how messy we were. But we would get in these moods where we wanted to clean and we cleaned until it was spotless. As of right now we haven't been in one of those moods. Our clothes are strewn all around the bus as are our bras, empty Monster cans lay around, makeup is everywhere except the bathroom, shoes are thrown here and there, and pretty much everything we brought on tour with us is laying all around this bus. I think there's even some makeup in the blender. 

The door to the bus opened and in stepped Chris. “Girls, 1D's bus broke down. Somethings wrong with the engine and since we're in the middle of the Boondocks no one will be out to look at it for another week, so they'll have to stay on this bus." 

“What about sleeping arrangements? We only have six bunks and we're sleeping in two, and the other one has our stuff in it," Lulu stated. He shrugged and told us their manager wanted to talk to us outside. We stepped off the bus to see the boys coming over with their suitcases and their manager John leading the way. 

“Girls, the boys are riding with you from now until we get the bus fixed," he started. We were now all standing in a line staring at him as he continued to talk. “No funny business. I know there's only six bunks and you're using two of them so, and as much as I hate to say this, one of the boys will have to share with you."

I raised my hand and spoke when he called on me. “One of the bunks is filled with some of our stuff, so actually two of them will have to share," I explained. 

“Okay," he sighed. “Just don't do anything stupid boys."

Louis fist pumped the air. “Heck yes! Slumber party!" John rolled his eyes and excused us. I led everyone on the bus. “Welcome to our humble abode," I said in a French accent. Sounded pretty good if I do say so myself. 

They all stood looking around at the pigsty we called home for the next few months. Zayn picked a lime green black lace covered Victoria's Secret bra off the lamp and held it up with one of his fingers. 

“Why is there a bra on your lamp?" He asked in his thick accented voice. Lulu blushed and took it from him. “Sorry. We'll clean up."

I couldn't help but laugh. She was embarrassed. She's normally not embarrassed with stuff like this. I however don't give two shits if anyone sees my bras or panties. As long as they don't take them and wear them I'm good. “Who's knickers are these?" Louis asked, wiggling his eyebrows. He held up my pair of Victoria's Secret panties that had ‘Let's Get A Room' in silver on the butt. 

“Mine." I took them from him and handed them to Lulu. She was moving around the room picking up our stuff. I told the boys they could put their stuff in the back lounge while we cleaned up. Now for what looks like a couple hours of cleaning.

♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪

“Oh my god, I'm so tired," I groaned, flopping on the couch with Niall and Harry. My feet were in Harry's lap while my head was in Niall's. Niall didn't seem to mind as he started messing with my hair. Harry shot me a look but he looked away before I could tell what it was and rested his arms on my legs. Two and a half hours of cleaning and it was almost eleven at night.  

“Veve?" 

“Yeah Lou." 

“Were your knickers an invitation? 'Cause if you wanna get a room we can." I could hear the smirk in his voice. I simply flipped him off and kept my eyes closed. "Well if you want to." All of a sudden I was lifted off the couch and thrown over someones shoulder. Toms were on the feet so it was Louis. 

“Louis Tomlinson! Put me down!" I shouted. He ignored me and went on to tell everyone we were going to have some ‘alone time.' That was until Harry spoke up. “Louis put her down. You aren't sleeping with her, I am."

Everyone stopped what they were doing to look at him. He instantly realized what he said and started sputtering. “I didn't...I don't...I meant sleeping in the same bunk. I didn't mean...I didn't mean having sex." 

Liam snorted. “I'm sure you wouldn't object to the last one." Harry punched him in his arm making him punch him back. 

“Enough children! It's bedtime!" Lulu exclaimed hopping up off the floor. She made her way to her bunk and crawled in, with Zayn not far behind her. Hmm. Wonder if a certain varsity jacket wearing singer has a thing for my blonde friend? I'll soon find out. With my amazing ninja skills I can blend in and spy on people to find out this much needed information.

Louis put me down with a pout. I kissed his cheek in a friendly manner. “Some other time secret lover." I winked making him giggle like a school girl. 

I toed off my UGG boots in the little hall and climbed in my bunk. It was the bottom bunk. It went two bunks on each side of the hall and then on the left side there was two more in front of the others and then across from those was the closet and then the bathroom. When I got situated under the covers Harry climbed in in nothing but his Tommy Hilfiger boxer briefs. Oh. My. Fucking. Jesus. 

“Harold! Harold, you better not be showing my secret lover your goods!" Louis shouted from somewhere. “Veve, he likes to sleep all naturale so beware." 

Oh my god. Really Louis? Now I'm blushing and thinking about him in his birthday suit. Just...thanks for that Louis. “Thanks for the info Louis," I mumbled. Harry pulled the curtain shut then pulled my black sheets and big purple furry blanket over us. Since the bunk was so small I was pushed up against the wall. It was very uncomfortable. 

Harry wrapped an arm around me, pulling me into him making me gasp. I looked up at him through my eyelashes to see him looking down at me with an unreadable expression on his face. 

“You don't have to be shoved up against the wall. I won't bite," he mumbled. “Unless you want me too."

“I-I'm good thanks," I stammered. He just smirked and kept his arm around me. Knowing he wouldn't let me move, I settled for laying my head on his bare chest and closed my eyes trying to go to sleep. A few minutes later I was out.

♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪

Call me SpongeBob
Stackin Krabby Patties
Bitch I go to work
Do my Cat Daddy--
 

“Aloha, mon ami," I answered.  

“I think you meant bonjour," Zack corrected.

"Negatory, totally meant aloha," I replied. “Now what can I do ya fer?" The guys stared at me oddly when I spoke in the overdone southern accent. Lulu just kept checking her Facebook on her laptop. She wasn't fazed by me anymore. After knowing me since the diaper days, she knew what to expect and when to expect it. 

“I was actually calling to see how you and Lulu were doin'. Wanted to make sure those British dudes haven't forced my innocent baby sisters to do nasty things." He was like our older brother even though he was only a month older then us. 

I barked out a laugh and sat beside Harry on the couch. "Innocent my ass." His loud gasp met my ears. 

“Veronica Ryan Slaughter! What's the supposed to mean?!"

“Your acting sucks Zack. Like, big time," I stated. “I know, just thought I'd give it a try. But seriously, they haven't tried anything have they?" Now he was serious. He was rarely serious but when he was you knew he meant business.

I shook my head. then remembered he couldn't see me. “No. I wouldn't tell you if they did anyway. S'not any of your business."

“It is too! I tell you about who I sleep with, so you gotta tell me about who you sleep with!" And I don't wanna know who you sleep with Zackary. 

“I'm not gonna tell you who I sleep with. And I don't even wanna know about your latest ‘explorations' so quit telling me." That caught the attention of everyone. Lulu let out a loud ‘oh thank god' and told me to put it on speaker. I did and Zack could be heard going on and on about us not being innocent and how that broke his heart. 

“Zackary, quit your ranting, you're on speaker," Lulu spoke. He instantly shut up. “Now listen, me and Veve don't wanna hear about that stuff and we don't wanna tell you about that stuff either. You're like our brother, so keep it to yourself."

"But...but why does Christofer get to talk to you about that stuff and I don't?" He asked whining. Lulu sent me a smirk and took the phone from me, then moved toward the back of the bus. She better not do what I think she's about to do. 

“Lulu," I warned. She only smirked. “He gets to tell us 'cause he's only been screwing Veve for the last few months," she replied. 

I charged at her. “Caroline Renee Robinson! I'm gonna kill you!" She let out an evil laugh and ducked in the bathroom, slamming the door in my face. As I pounded on the door, sending her death threats I heard the guys talking. More so Harry and Louis. 

“She has a boyfriend?" Harry asked. The tone in his voice had me confused. I couldn't exactly tell what it was but it bothered me for some reason. “Don't know mate. Didn't she tell you she was single?" Louis asked through his mouthful of chips. 

He sighed, and I can just imagine him running a hand through his curly hair. “Yeah," he replied in a mumbled. “She wouldn't lie to me would she?"

I went back to sending my blonde best friend death threats ignoring the conversation the two British boys were having. Eavesdropping wasn't nice. It was a bad habit. She went on to have a conversation with Zack about the tour so far for a few minutes before hanging up. The door cracked open and I glared daggars at her. She held my phone through the crack in the door, so I took it and slid it in the back pocket of my shorts before stomping off. As soon as I sat down on the couch Zayn leaned over and asked me a question.

“So is this Christofer your boyfriend?" Blunt today, aren't we Zayn? 

“No." I shook my head. “He's my ex." 

"When'd you break up with him?" 

“End of February. Why does it matter?" I was getting annoyed. It's not like it's any of their business. I don't ask them about their girlfriends and when they broke up. He just shrugged. 

This was my personal business. I don't climb on top of the bus and scream it out to the world for a reason. Believe it or not, I don't like everyone knowing every little thing about me. Yes, I leave my bras and underwear all over the place, but that's not the same. I am a private person when I want to be. I may not come off as it but I am. Now Zack, he's one of those people who doesn't give two shits what people know about him. I like how he's like that in some aspects, but some stuff he tells people is just not right. Like a couple days before we left for this tour we were at the mall and he was telling us about how he screwed this chick from Carthage, and he was telling us loudly. Everyone we passed stared at us with disgusted looks. I can understand why. I didn't want to know about that stuff and neither did anyone else. Some things are just better left unsaid.

“Vero, tell Lulu we're at the hotel," Chris hollered as he climbed off the bus. Instead of telling her, I stayed right where I was. I was mad at her right now. She could stay on the bus all night for all I cared. 

“I'm goin' for a walk," I muttered. I left before anyone could stop me. Right now I just wanted to be alone. I didn't want to have to deal with anyone, especially Lulu. I didn't have a clue what I was going to do or where I was going, but I wanted to get away for a while. I've never been to Miami so I hope and pray I don't get lost.

Someone hollering my name made me groan. I acted like I didn't hear them and kept walking. Whoever was hollering at me could be heard running after me, then grabbed my shoulder stopping me. Looking up I saw Niall. “For as short as you are, you sure walk fast," he wheezed. 

I glared at him through my Aviators and went to walk away, but he grabbed my arm. “What do you want Niall?" I asked hatefully. He shrugged and put an arm around my shoulder more then likely making sure I didn't run off. “Didn't want you walking around on your own. I won't talk if you don't want me too."

See, now he's sweet. I wish I could find a guy like him. But I'm not that lucky. I have the worst luck with guys, I really do. For instance, me and Chris were better off as friends. Since then I haven't found a guy that I really like. Sure I went on dates but nothing more then that. It sucked to watch other girls at school and any place I went with their boyfriends or fiancés or husbands. It wasn't fair that they found a guy they loved and I couldn't. 

We had been walking for fifteen or so minutes and both our phones had been going off like crazy. As amazing as it is, we hadn't got stopped by fans or anything. Although Niall did have his sunglasses on and he wasn't talking so no one could hear his thick Irish accent. That was a good thing though. My fuse was halfway gone and if someone said the wrong thing I'd blow up. I was a ticking time bomb. 

As we continued to walk I spotted a tattoo parlor on the corner. A smile lit up my face. Niall must have noticed because he squeezed my shoulder. 

“What's with the smile?" All I did was point at the building. When his eyes landed on the building he grinned. “Tell ya what. I'll pay for you to get a tattoo if you'll keep that smile on your face the rest of the day."

I looked at him with wide eyes. “Really?" He nodded making me squeal out in happiness and jump on him, wrapping my arms and legs around him. “Oh my god, thank you! Come on let's go!" I then proceeded to drag him down the sidewalk and into the small building. We were greeted by a girl at the front desk who was covered in tattoos. I loved people who were covered in tattoos like that. I had a few tattoos, but nothing like hers. 

“Hey, welcome to Misfits tattoo parlor. What can I do for you guys?" 

“I want a tattoo!" Niall chuckled at my excitement. “Okay, whatcha want and where do you want it?" She asked. 

I thought about it for a minute before deciding. "I want a simple cross on my left wrist," I replied. She nodded and told me that the artist Vic was free and led me over to his station. 

Once I got all situated in the chair Vic started prepping my wrist and getting his tattoo gun ready. “So where are you guys from?" He questioned, rubbing something on my wrist. 

“I'm from a small town in Missouri," I answered. 

“You're a long way from home chica." He had a slight Spanish accent.

"I'm from Ireland." 

He stopped tattooing to stare at him with wide eyes. “You're really far from home. What're you doin' down here?"

“Touring with my band." They went on to talk while he did my tattoo. It didn't take him but twenty minutes. When he was finished he rubbed something on it and covered it up. Niall kept glancing at it before he covered it up making an idea pop in my head. 

“Hey Niall." I continued when he looked over at me. “I'll pay for you to get a tattoo like mine if it'll make up for being rude earlier." 

At first he didn't want to. He said management wouldn't be too happy. But then I pointed out that Zayn had multiple tattoos and they didn't seem to mind those. And after much begging on my part he finally agreed. I did a happy dance and before I knew it he was getting his wrist wrapped up. 

“That didn't hurt as much as I thought it would," he commented. I giggled. “I totally saw a little tear roll down your cheek."

He slapped my arm. “Oi! I didn't cry! I'm a man." He flexed his arm muscles making me giggle some more. Vic chuckled from his place behind the desk as we stood there to pay. The desk had a glass counter with belly rings and other piercings in there. One of the belly rings caught my eye. It was a dream catcher. I'd always loved those things. I had a big one hanging in my room in the corner above my tv and I've had it ever since I could remember. 

“Hey Vic, I wanna get that dream catcher belly ring. Could you do it for me?" I asked, looking up from the counter. He nodded and got it out of the counter. "Sure thing babe. Follow me."

“Are you really going to do this?" Niall questioned. I nodded and once again sat in a chair. My crop top rode up a little but I didn't mess with it. Vic got everything ready and told me to hold my breath and count to five. 

One. Two. Three. Four. Five. 

Just felt like a shot. Not too bad. Once he was done he told me how to take care of it and then we paid and left. As soon as we got outside we were flanked on all sides by paparazzi. Niall instantly grabbed my hand and pulled me through the hoards of shouting people and flashing cameras. 

“Niall, what're you doing with Harry's girlfriend?"

“Are you guys in a secret relationship?"


“Just ignore them," Niall mumbled in my ear. This is why I don't do good with big crowds of annoying stupid people. Bottom line, I have a low tolerance for stupid people.

“Where's the others?"

“What're you doing on tour with boys?"

“Are you a groupie?"
That set me off. 

I stopped in my tracks and glared at all of them. "First off, I'm not Harry's girlfriend and I never will be. Second, we aren't in a secret relationship. And third, I'm not a fucking groupie. Now why don't you go back to your pathetic lives and leave us the hell alone," I spat. With that said I pulled Niall away from the stunned crowd and hurried back to the hotel. 

When we got in the lobby he busted out laughing. “Oh my god! Did you see their faces? It was fucking priceless!"

I laughed along with him attracting the attention of a few people in the lobby. We ignored them and kept talking about what just went down. In the middle of our conversation/laughing fit Niall's phone rang. He answered it with a simple hello.

“Oh, hey Harry. What're you doing?" Totally causal. Loved it. He acted like we didn't just run off from the paparazzi after I told them off and weren't sitting in the lobby of our hotel basically reenacting it. “Calm down mate, we're in the lobby. We--what an ass hat. He hung up on me."

“Maybe his phone lost connection because his hair was in the way," I said as seriously as I could. We took one look at each other and started cracking up. A guy in a suit came over and cleared his throat. "Could you please quiet down? You're disrupting the others," he spoke in a high pitched proper tone. He walked away not waiting for an answer. 

“Oh well I'm so very sorry," I spoke mimicking his voice. “I'll be sure to quiet down Sir Butt-Kiss." Niall was laughing so hard he wasn't making an sound. That's got to be the funniest thing in the world. Whenever I see a person laughing and they aren't making sound that makes me laugh. I mean, how can you not think that's hilarious? 

We calmed down a few minutes later, at the same time the elevator dinged. I looked up to see Harry practically running toward us. When he reached us he pulled us up by our arms and made a beeline for the elevators. The ride up was silent except for the odd chuckle from me and Niall. As soon as the doors opened Harry was pulling us down the hall and through a door that had penthouse on it. The door closed and all hell broke loose.

"Where the bloody hell were you? We've been calling you for the last hour!" Harry shouted angrily. His voice was loud and seemed to echo throughout the entire penthouse. It made me jump. I didn't like when people yelled at me like this. It reminded me of the way my dad yelled at my mom before he left.

“Harry, mate, quit yelling," Niall started, but Harry cut him off. “Don't ‘Harry, mate' me Horan. Where the hell were you two? Do you know how dangerous it is for you to be out there without a bodyguard? You could get hurt! Veve could get hurt!"

I closed my eyes and tried to think happy thoughts. His yelling wasn't going away. I couldn't tune him out. It was so loud. Maybe even louder then my dads. That was probably because he was a few feet in front of me whereas when I remember my dad yelling I was upstairs in my bedroom while he was downstairs. Gavin or Kohl would always find me sitting in the corner of my room singing or humming Somewhere Over The Rainbow. That was my happy song. Still to this day when I'm upset or depressed or sad I sing or hum that song. Childish I know, but it helped. Like right now, I'm softly humming it and singing the words in my head. 

Footsteps could be heard coming our way but I kept humming.

Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops,
High above the chimney tops,
That's where you'll find--
 

“Veve?" Lulu asked over the yelling. When she noticed me humming she tried to get Harry to quit yelling. “Veronica, honey, look at me," she said softly, putting both hands on either side of my face. I opened my eyes and stared at her. Harry had quit yelling by now. Niall was asking what was wrong with me, instantly going from angry to concerned. 

Lulu wrapped me in a hug and rubbed my back in a soothing manner. “It's gonna be okay Veve. I promise. He stopped yelling see," she murmured. I shook my head and buried it in her shoulder. “I don't like the yelling," I murmured back. 

“What's wrong with Veve? Is she okay?" Niall questioned worridly. Lulu let go of me, but kept her arm around my shoulders. “She doesn't like yelling, and your douchebag friend fucking scared her."

I didn't want to look up from the floor. I didn't want to see their reactions. I just wanted to go to my room. With that said Lulu guided me to a door and as we passed Harry he tried to reach out to me, but I jerked away before he could touch me. 

“Veve," he trailed off. Lulu glared at him over her shoulder. “Leave her alone Styles," she growled.  
♠ ♠ ♠
Niall & Veve's matching tattoos

Doesn't have as much humor as my other chapters, but it still has some. Kinda tells you about Veve's past and how it affected her.

Image