Sequel: Dandelion
Status: Writing as I go :)

Wildflower

Doctor Styles

The kiss. There were no words. It made me speechless. I had never been speechless in my whole life. And we all know how much I love talking. 

When we got back to the penthouse suite he walked me to my bedroom door. Totally cliche, but I loved it. We stood out there for a few seconds in silence. It was about midnight and I was tired, and we had to get up early to leave tomorrow. I wanted to get as much sleep as I could. 

“Thanks for tonight Harry," I said staring up at him. It was weird staring up at him when I was so short. He was five foot ten and I was five foot two. “No problem Veve. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did." 

I nodded and blushed. “I did. I really enjoyed the time we spent at the beach." He pushed my hair out of my face and dipped his head down, stopping where his lips brushed mine when he spoke. “Me too."

His right hand cupped my face as his lips met mine in a soft kiss. When he pulled away it left me wanting more. “Night Veve."

“Night," I whispered. He turned on his feet and walked to his room. When he turned the corner I opened the door to my room and softly shut it behind me. I then proceeded to strip off my clothes leaving me in my bra and boyshorts, and climbed under the covers of my bed. 

The way his lips felt on mine. It was mind blowing. I lifted my hand and touched my fingertips to my lips that were still tingling. I've never felt like this after a simple kiss. What did that mean?

♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪

“Why is it so boring?" I asked. 

It was a thirteen hour drive to Tuscaloosa from Miami. Thirteen hours people! Most boring drive ever. Like, I was so bored I couldn't even drink any Monster. I was bored which means I'm too lazy to get up and that means I can't get up to get one. 

The whole bus ride Harry had stayed close to me. I didn't mind, but I acted like I didn't notice. If I did that no one would ask questions. The first thing we did when we got on the bus was crash in my bunk. Everyone else did the same. I didn't know what mine and Harry's kissing meant, but he obviously didn't want to stop seeing as he woke me up by kissing me. I about had a conniption. The others could easily rip open the curtain to our bunk and see us. I didn't want them to know about our date. If they found out my dad would somehow find out and then the fans would find out and we'd be screwed. 

Lulu groaned from her spot on the couch. She was sitting on the couch with her head hanging off the edge almost touching the ground while her feet were up against the back of it and the wall. She was bored, can you tell?

“Are we there yet?" She asked. And now it starts. “A few more hours," Chris replied. 

I rolled my eyes and answered my phone when it started ringing. “Speak."

“Do not answer your phone like that Veronica," my dad spoke. Que another eye roll. “Whatever Dad. What do you want?"

“Just wanted to see how everything was going? You aren't getting involved with any of the boys are you?"

“Everythings fine and no I'm not." I'm going to Hell. 

“You better not. Well that's all I wanted so I'll let you go. Bye, love you."

I hung up and checked my texts. I had one from my mom telling me to quit putting off my school work and get to it or she'd take my birthday presents back. Since I loved getting presents I told her I was working on it now. 

“Lulu, we gotta go get our edumucation on." I stood up and headed for the back lounge. 

“But I don't wanna," she whined. I looked over my shoulder at her. “Mom said if we didn't she'd take our birthday presents back." I chuckled when she let out a loud gasp and flipped off the couch, then ran past me into the lounge. 

“Don't bother us or we'll make you help us." The boys nodded and went back to whatever they were doing. 

I plopped down on the couch beside Lulu and opened my laptop, while she opened hers. We both checked our email and got to work on the pointless school work. 

A few hours later we were finished. We were about to blow our brains out we were so bored, but we finally got it all finished. We tried calling Zack to see if he could help us but his phone was turned off. That worried me. His phone was never turned off. Since he didn't answer we called Gavin. He was one of those smart people who didn't like to flaunt it and didn't act like he was smart, but he really was. That's why I loved having older brothers. They've already done this stuff when they were in high school, so I could just go to them for help. My mom wasn't that much help. She dropped out of high school and got her GED when she found out she was pregnant with Kohl at sixteen. My dad had already graduated since he was eighteen, so he worked at his dads small record company to be able to support himself, my mom, and brother. 

My mom started babysitting when she was eighteen. She actually started when Gavin was four months old. At that time my dad was getting bigger in the record company. His dad had expanded and moved it to Kansas City. My dad went back and forth all the time. He came home on the weekends and went back up there early Monday mornings. When I was born I didn't really see him all that much. It seemed like he was gone 24/7. When he was home he always fought with my mom. Finally when I turned ten they got a divorce and only talked when it involved us kids. If they didn't have us they wouldn't have spoken. We were the only thing that connected them. They wouldn't have stayed married as long as they did if it wasn't for us.

In some way I felt bad. They stayed married all those years because of me and my brothers. If it wasn't for us they wouldn't have had to be miserable. To me it seemed like they only got married because my mom was pregnant with Kohl. Of course I didn't know how they acted at first. Kohl and Gavin told me they were like the perfect parents. And that just made me feel even more bad. They started fighting around when I was born. I was the reason they fought and got a divorce.

“Hey love." I blinked, lifting my head up to see Harry. Lulu was no longer in the room and the door was shut all the way. Harry moved my laptop to the other couch and sat down beside me. “What's on your mind?" 

I shrugged. “Nothin'." His long arm wrapped around my shoulder and pulled me into his side. "It's not nothing. Do you really want me to tickle it out of you? Or kiss it out of you?" 

I shook my head vigorously to answer the first question. He of course thought I meant no to both and pouted. Damn. Those lips. “You don't want to kiss me?" He asked in a childlike voice. Instead of answering I leaned up and pecked his lips. He grabbed the back of my neck and held me in place, moving his lips against mine. 

His kisses left me breathless. I had never felt like this. No guy had ever made me feel the way I do now. I liked it, but I wanted to know what it all meant. Why did Harry, out of all the guys in the world, make me feel like this? Why couldn't it have been someone my dad couldn't ruin? Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. His career could be over in the blink of an eye and all because of me. I pulled away and stared down at my lap. Harry didn't stop though, he started kissing down my face to my neck. He had me pushed on my back on the couch and was hovering over me, still kissing my neck. 

“Harry." Nothing. “Harry please." Still nothing. “Harry stop." He stopped and leaned back a little to look me in the eyes. “What's wrong?" He asked.

“We can't do this," I whispered. “My dad told me to not to get involved with any of you."

He scooted me over and laid with his back against the back of the couch and my back against his chest. “Who cares. You don't listen to your dad anyways." He didn't get it. 

I shook my head. “He can ruin your career and the boys'. He could ruin mine." 

That left him silent. Now he knew. If my dad found out we wouldn't be able to see each other. We wouldn't be on tour anymore. I'd never be able to take pictures of anything for a job. I'd have to find a job back in Joplin. I would never get out of that shit hole town. I'd be stuck there forever. 

“I don't care." I furrowed my brows. “What?" 

“I don't care what your dad can do. Whatever this is, I don't want it to stop." I rolled over to face him. “We can keep it a secret."

Before I could respond he placed a soft kiss on my lips. That was all the persuasion I needed. “Okay."

♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪

“Who's knocking on our fucking door?" I grumbled to msyelf. “At nine in the damn morning no less. If one of the boys locked themseles out I'm going to cut out their vocal cords." 

When I reached the door of the bus I opened it with my eyes half opened. I'm sure I looked stoned. And like a major slob. But hey, I got woke up. Through my cracked eyes I saw someone I thought I wouldn't see until our birthdays in June. I started screaming and launched myself at him. Zack was here in Tuscaloosa visiting us! Party time! 

“Oh my Jesus! What're you doing here? How did you know we were here?" I shouted loudly. He held me up with both his arms seeing as when I launched myself at him I had wrapped my legs around his waist. “Your mom and dad. Your dad paid for the ticket and said I could stay for three days 'cause we have a Monday off of school, and your mom was the one who brought up the idea," he replied. 

My screams must have attracted the attention of everyone on the bus because the next thing I know they were all squeezed in the doorway with something in their hands to use a weapons. Lulu took one look at who was still holding me and let out a scream of her own before mimicking my actions and launching herself at Zack. I jumped out the way just in time for her to collide with him and send them both to the ground, landing on his big dufflebag. She asked the same questions I did and got the same answers. 

The boys were still standing in the doorway; some in their boxers and others in pajama pants with no shirts. Not that I minded. They were all good looking and could walk around without their shirts or pants on all they wanted. I would rather enjoy it. One of them cleared their throat making me realize we had yet to introduce them. 

“Boys this our best friend Zack. Zack that's Louis, Zayn, Niall, Harry, and Liam. They make up the British/Irish boy band One Direction," I stated. Him and Lulu had picked themselves up off the ground and were standing like normal people. 

“Hey," Zack greeted with a nod. He isn't very friendly with people he just met. He has to get to know you before he can be nice. The five boys greeted him much the same. They were eying him up as Zack was doing to them. Men. Why don't they just whip our their dicks and see who's is bigger and get it over with. Jesus. It's not like us women whip out our tits and see who's are bigger. 

“I'm goin' back to bed," Zayn mumbled. He threw my skateboard in Chris' seat and walked back into the back of the bus. Louis, Liam, and Niall did the same which left Harry...in nothing but his boxer briefs. I've got enough mental pictures to last me a lifetime. Lulu, Zack, and I climbed on the bus and went to the back lounge to talk. When I was shutting the door Harry softly called out my name. 

“Yeah?"

“Can you come here for a second?" I wanted too, but I really wanted to hang out with Zack. I haven't hung out with him in a month and a week. That was starting on March fourth and ending now on April seventh. A month has gone by fast. Touring makes the days go by quicker. “Can it wait? I really wanna catch up with Zack."

“Sure, whatever." He climbed in our bunk, pulling the curtain shut angrily. I shook my head at him and shut the door all the way, then went to sit by Zack and Lulu. 

“What was that all about?" Zack asked. I shrugged my shoulder and leaned back against the plush leather couch. “Is he not gettin' any from you?" 

Hiding my blush like a pro, I reached over and smacked him on the back of the head. “I'm not gonna give him my goods after only knowing him a month," I glared. 

He scoffed and rolled his eyes. Now it was Lulu's turn to slap him. “She's not a slut and besides, her dad forbid her from getting involved with any of them." 

He gaped at me. “The fuck?! How're you supposed to fullfill your needs?! You don't have any dildos or vibrators!" 

I slapped my hand over his mouth. “Shut it there loud mouth. Why don't you just shout it out the window for all to hear."

He stood up and headed for the door, but was stopped when Lulu threw a game case at his head. That made him turn around and throw it right back at her. 

“You penis licker!" She whispered loudly.

“Well don't throw it at me, tit sucker," he whispered loudly. She narrowed her eyes at him. “I'm not a tit sucker. If anything I'm a dick sucker."

I shoved my face in the couch pillow to smother my laughs. This was how it usually want when we all hung out. It never got old though. We could seriously have a show on MTV. It'd be better then Jersey Shore. I may be short but I wouldn't poof my hair up to make myself look taller, nor would I wear hooker heels all the time either. Don't get me wrong I love that show, but those girls dress like they belong on a street corner and the guys are man whores. 

“What're you laughing about ass licker?" I halted my laughing and abruptly sat up to glare at Zack. "Shut your face, butt pirate," I replied. 

"No you shut your face, you....you--" I cut him with a laugh. 

“Mr. Smartmouth can think of anything." I smirked. He narrowed his eyes at me making him look Chinese. That just made me laugh more. “Shut up."

“No you shut up." 

“Your mother should have swallowed you when she had the chance." I gaped at him. He did not just say that. Oh my god. “I wouldn't have to deal with your ass then."

Lulu gaped at him too. I threw the pillow at him making him fall back onto the couch. I took that as my chance to go through with my plan. Operation Take-Out-The-Trash is a go! By the time I had straddled him and put the pillow over his face Lulu had jumped up and was prying me away from him. When she finally got me off of him he flung the pillow away from him and gasped for air. 

“You....are....a....bitch," he gasped. I made a face at him and jerked out of Lulu's grip. “I'm going back to bed. Talk to the dick off all you want." I directed it toward Lulu. After I closed the door I went to mine and Harry's bunk and opened the curtain. There he laid typing away on his phone. When he saw me he clicked off whatever he was on and locked it, then turned to face the wall. 

“Harry?" He didn't answer me. What was his damn problem? I didn't do anything. I didn't say anything to upset him. Why could he possibly be mad? “Can I lay by the wall?" When he didn't move I rolled my eyes and pulled the curtain shut. 

Asshat. I'll just go lay with my bestest friend in the whole wide world. I pushed his curtain open and started poking his nose. He was on the top bunk and I needed help getting up there. Laugh all you want. I'm not ashamed of my height. I'm fun sized. Fun sized is better then being the size of Godzilla. He scrunched up his face and swatted at me. I poked a little harder, finally waking him up. He looked at me in question so I held my arms up like a child and grinned when he pulled me up with ease. 

“Thanks Niallkins," I mumbled. He mumbled a response and let me rest my head on his shirt. “Why aren't you in your bunk?" 

“Harry's got his panties in a bunch. I like it better up here though." Closing my eyes, I took a deep breath in. “You're nicer and don't ingore me and let me sleep by the wall." 

He kissed the top of my head and said, “Don't worry about him. Just go to sleep Vevekins."

♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪

I've tried playing it cool
But when I'm looking at you
I can’t ever be brave
'Cause you make my heart race

Shot me out of the sky
You're my kryptonite
You keep making me weak
Yeah, frozen and can't breathe

Something’s gotta give now
'Cause I’m dying just to make you see
That I need you here with me now
'Cause you've got that one thing--


As I snapped pictures of the boys performing someone from the crowd started yelling. 

“Hey you!" I turned around to scan the barricades. A girl with dirty blonde hair was pointing at me along with her two blonde friends. “Yeah you! Come here!" 

I furrowed my brows but went over there nonetheless. When I reached them the one yelling grabbed my left wrist and pushed up the sleeve of my leather jacket. 

“See! I told you she was the slut!" Jerking my hand from her grip, I glared at the three of them. “I'm not a slut honey. Next time you wanna call me a name, at least let it be a true one, like bitch," I snapped. 

As I turned around and went to get closer to the stage I was jerked back. By my hair! I let out a cry of pain. Having your hair pulled hurt. And it hurt bad. I blinked and my hat had been torn off my head. What the fucking fuck?! That's my favorite hat! 

“The fuck is your problem?" I shouted, painfully pulling my hair from their grip. “You psychos pulled my hair and took my hat! What the hell is wrong with you?"

“Stay away from the boys," the first one spat. “Harry's mine."

The one to her left spoke next. “Niall's mine, so stay away or else."

Now the one to her right spoke. “Keep your paws off my Zayn." 

“Oh come off it. They'd never go for psycho fans who pull their friends' hair," I snorted. They glared and reached forward, grabbing fistfulls of my hair. 

All of a sudden the music and singing stopped. I was too busy trying to get my hair out of their death grips to worry about anything else. They were going to pull my hair out. If I had bald spots I'm going to be so pissed. I don't look good with short short hair. I just don't. And I'm not getting a pixie cut. I refuse. 

"Let her go." Okay, that was Niall. They all instantly let go and went to fangirling. “Are you alright love?" Another voice asked. That was Harry. 

I shook my head. “My head hurts." It hurt so bad I started to get a headache and my vision was blurry. Niall took my camera while Harry picked me up and carried me bridal style backstage. 

As soon as we got back there everyone was surrounding me. The boys had cut the concert short. I told them to go back out but they weren't having any of it. Louis offered to go all ninja on those girls for me, then Zayn said he'd probably lose because he didn't have any muscles and that started their bickering. Lulu was fuming. As was Zack. Harry ignored everyone and carried me to their dressing room. He kicked the door shut behind us and sat down on the couch with me in his lap. 

“Does your head still hurt love?" I nodded and leaned my head on his shoulder with my eyes closed. He kissed my hair and rubbed my back in a soothing manner. “I'm sorry the fans did that. I didn't think our fans were that....crazy."

“Next time I'll slug 'em," I grumbled. His chest rumbled with laughter. I'm taking it he's got whatever was stuck up his ass out and isn't mad at me anymore. That's good. 

“Do you want me to get you some medicine?" I shook my head. “I'll be fine. I just need to lay down," I replied softly.

He let out a soft hum. “If I kiss you will it make you feel better?" I shrugged, opening my eyes to stare into his. “Maybe, I don't know."

He dipped his head down and molded his lips to mine. As weird as it sounds, it did kind of make my head quit hurting. He's got magic lips! When he pulled away and grinned. 

“Thanks Doctor Styles." A smirk appeared on his face. “I like the sound of that. Can we play doctor some more?"

How could I say no to those lips?
♠ ♠ ♠
Starting a new 1D story with my friend. Check it! Read my Louis story. Look it!