Sequel: Dandelion
Status: Writing as I go :)

Wildflower

Captain Underpants

It was everywhere. Fans had posted videos of those girls grabbing my hair all over the internet. And by the next morning I was the talk of the One Direction fanbase. They had figured out my name, my hometown, and everything about me. They probably knew my social security number. Hell, I didn't even know my social security number. 

There were already websites just about hating me! Do you believe that? I didn't let what the girls were saying about me bother me. People were going to talk about me no matter what. I had no control over who did and what they said. It's part of life. You know, people say they hate me and can't stand me yet they talk shit about me and make websites about me...seems to me like I'm always on their minds. Haters make me famous! My Twitter notifications had been turned off on my phone, same goes for my Facebook notifications. Before I turned them off I updated them. My Facebook status was; It's not about who's skinnier or prettier. It's about who can survive the name calling, dirty looks, and rumors. It's about who has the strength to shut it out. My tweet on Twitter was; Haters hate 'cause they hate seeing you do better. I'm sure by now I had atleast fifty or so comments on each. Maybe more. Who knows. 

Zack and Lulu had been getting messages from the fake people back home so they turned off their notifications too. My mom, brothers, and dad had called me. I had just gotten off the phone with my dad when it rang again. This time it was my cousin Allisyn. 

"Hello?" I answered. 

“SINCE WHEN DO YOU KNOW ONE DIRECTION?! I LOVE THEM! OH MY SHIT! ARE YOU WITH THEM NOW? IS HARRY BY YOU? HOW DID IT FEEL TO BE IN HIS ARMS?"

I cringed and held my phone away from my ear. She kept shouting and I could understand her perfectly with the phone a few feet away from my ear.

"Syn." Nothing. “Syn." Still nothing. “SYN, PUT A CORK IN IT!" That shut her up. “Jesus, thank you. Now go on and this time try not to burst my eardrum."

“Sorry. Okay, first off why didn't you tell me you were going on tour with them? Second, how did it feel to be in a worldwide heartthrobs arms? Third, are any of them around you now? Fourth, have you kissed any of them?" She rushed it out, but I still understood her. She's always been a fast talker.

“Umm...I don't know. Amazing. Yes. And no." I hated lying to her, but I had too. That was the only way Harry and I could continued doing whatever it was we were doing. 

Louis and Niall glanced at me from their intense game of Mario Kart on the PS3 with raised eyebrows. I pointed to the game when Niall's racer crashed into the wall. Louis let out a loud yell as his racer crossed the finish line in first place. 

“You haven't kissed any of them? What the chiz Vero?! OMG! Was that one of the guys?"

I couldn't help the giggles. She swooned. And just because she heard Louis yell. She really is obsessed. “Yes, it was Louis. He beat Niall on Mario Kart," I replied.

Niall pouted. "He only beat me 'cause I crashed! It wasn't fair! I demand a rematch."

“You're on," Louis stated. He never backed down when it came to Mario Kart. If you challenged him, he would play until he beat you and that was the truth. If that took ten hours he wouldn't care, as long as he beat you. “Get ready to get your ass beat you leprechaun!"

“Hey! No name calling children!" I exclaimed pointing to the stripe wearing boy. Niall leaned down and kissed my cheek. “Thank you Vevekins. I love you bunches."

"Love you too Niallkins." At that Allisyn awed loudly. “Vero, that was so adorable! Do you like him as more then a friend? He'd make a good boyfriend. From what I've heard, he's really sweet and funny and all around adorable," she spoke.

I barked out a laugh. “No, he's one of my best friends. He keeps me sane and he pays for my tattoos."

“He paid for you to get a tattoo? Send me a picture. Dammit, I gotta go to work. Talk to you later Vero."

“Okay, I will. Bye Syn." I hung up, and stood up. "Play nice children," I said before walking out of the back lounge.  

“We are not children," Louis shouted. 

“Yeah, we're older then you," Niall shouted. All I did was roll my eyes. Idiots. I threw myself down on the couch by Zack and stole on of his cheese balls. He had the huge tub of them. They were mine and Lulu's but he had found our stash and hadn't let them out of his sight since. 

“I'm really sad you're leaving tomorrow," I said softly. He nodded. “Me too. I wish my rents would let me stay and do school online like you."

I'm gonna miss my big brother. Lulu and I spent every day with him when we were back home. He practically lived at my house on the weekends. He slept in Kohl's old room, which was basically his. I don't know what I'm going to do if he goes to college somewhere far away, or if I move far away. I know for a fact he applied to UCLA, NYU, and Mizzou which isn't far away thank god. If he got into UCLA or NYU I'd cry my eyes out. But maybe with his little rapping/singing deal he has going on works out he won't move that far away and just stay in Joplin.

“Have you written any new songs lately?" I questioned, popping a cheese ball in my mouth. He nodded and started typing away on his phone, a second later music started playing. “It's called Runnin." 

I bobbed my head to the beat and grinned up at Zack. This was his passion. He loved making music. Now that Christofer had his own record label, he was recording there and everything. I had a feeling he was going to get big and quick.

"Z, I love it! It's amazing." He grinned and thanked me. Before he took his phone back I got on YouTube and searched One Direction funny moments. The video that caught my eye was almost fifteen minutes long so I clicked on it and started watching it. 

"Look it. They all look like they dropped a load in their pants!" I shouted, pointing to the screen. It was at the part where they were taking the cell phone and hiding it, then showing which person ended up with it. And I'm not lying, they did look like they all dropped a load. I wanna know what makes them decide to wear their pants like that. I'd feel like they were falling off and I'd be pulling at 'em all day.

Zack snorted. “Why you lookin' at their asses?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows. I smacked his chest. “S'kinda hard not to when that's all you can see dick wad," I replied.

“Whatever," he scoffed nudging me. "I know you liiiiike them. You think their asses, excuse me arses, are pinch worthy."

What an ass.

♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪

I seriously never got why guys don't like to cry in front of other guys. It's not like they're losing their manhood. It shows people they have a soul. That they aren't made of stone. Zack never cried in front of me or Lulu or our friends. When we took him to the airport, he didn't cry but he looked like he wanted too. Now Lulu and I, we full on cried. Our best friend/big brother was leaving to go back home and we probably wouldn't see him for a few more months. All we would be able to do was call and text. It sucked.

“But I don't wanna," I whined, burying myself under the covers of my bunk. Hands pulled the mound of blankets away from my face making me let out a little whine. "Love, you have to get up," Harry's deep voice spoke. 

I shook my head. “Nuh uh." I wanted to stay right here and wallow in my sadness. Lulu was probably doing the same. It was hard without Zack here. Of course we missed him the first month we were gone but we were so busy it kept him off our minds. Now that he's left, we realize just how much we miss him.

Harry sighed and laid down, scooting me over so he could fit. He pulled the curtain shut, making sure no one could see us. “Babe, you can't stay in bed all day."

"Watch me," I snorted. Next thing I know he's under the covers and hovering over me. “You need to get up and join the human race, or else," he stated, trying to look serious. 

“Or else what?" I stared up at him with a daring look. I'm not scared of him. He's too cute to be scary. Wait...did I really just say that? 

"Or else this." Before I could comprehend what was happening his lips smashed to mine. After my state of shock I started kissing back, forgetting why I was holed up in my bunk and our friends were a few feet away. I didn't care about anything else. All I cared about was the curly haired British boys lips on mine. We were the only two people I was worried about. 

The way his lips felt moving against mine made me weak in the knees. I'm glad I was laying down and not standing up. If we had been standing I would have fell to the floor. No guy has ever made me feel this way. My heart fluttered. My palms got sweaty. I got weak in the knees. My mind went all fuzzy. I felt tingles everywhere he touched. It was confusing. I knew I liked it, but I wanted to know why. Why did it have to be him? 

“Hazz?" We pulled away breathless. I calmed my breathing rather quickly as did Harry, and we both laid down acting normal. Normal meaning me with my head buried into the wall and the covers up to my chin. Normal for Harry meaning him playing with my hair and putting strands of my hair between his nose and upper lip, making it look like he had a mustache. Odd one that boy.

“Yeah Liam?" All of a sudden the bunk curtain was pulled open and there stood -well crouched- Liam. “Is she budging?"

“Nope," he responded. I felt him shake his head and pull my hair slightly. I tensed and jabbed him with my foot. "That's my hair your pulling on Styles!" I exclaimed. 

“I didn't pull that hard." Didn't pull hard my ass. I'm tender headed. I rolled over and pulled his hair like he did mine. “Ow! Ow! Ow! Let go!"

Out of nowhere Louis jumps on Liam's back with his Superman shirt on, one of the red bunk sheets tied around his neck, a pair of my Victoria's Secret underwear on over his jeans and his shirt tucked into them. Thank god they were clean. “SUPERMAAAAAN!" He screamed. We all covered our ears. 

“Louis, inside voice," Liam groaned. Harry rubbed his ears while I narrowed my eyes at the Superman wannabe. "Hey Captain Underpants, keep it down. There's no Professor Poopypants here," I snapped. If any of you diss the Captain Underpants book series I will hunt you down and shrink you to the size of gerbils and hold you hostage like in ‘Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants.'

Louis let out a loud gasp. “I'm not Captain Underpants! I'm Superman!" 

I heard Zayn snort from somewhere in the bus. “Lou, you look like Captain Underpants. There's denying it," he stated with a laugh. That emitted another gasp from our Superman loving friend. 

“Well I never!" He pouted and started sniffling. "I find that very offensive!" He took off down the hall and into the bathroom, slamming the door. Drama queen. I shook my head and rolled back over, facing the wall. 

“Veve, you gotta get up. Lulu got up," Liam spoke softly. I shook my head and pulled the covers up over my head. “I don't wanna," I groaned. 

“I did not get up! You liar! Liam the liar!" 

“I am not a liar! I just...stretch the truth," Liam retorted. 

“Same thing," Harry said. 

“Nuh uh."

“Yes huh."

“Nuh uh."

“Yes huh."

“Nuh--" I cut them both off.

“Dear lord, just shut up!" Their stupid childish bickering was getting on my nerves. I can't stand it today. I uncovered myself and rolled over Harry, heading for the back lounge. I ignored them as they called out my name and shut the door. As I turned on the PS3 and plopped down on the couch the door opened and in walked Lulu. She locked the door and grabbed a controller, plopping down beside me. 

“Wanna kill a bunch of dumbasses?" Lulu asked. I looked at her and nodded. Here we come Call Of Duty.

♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪•♫•♪

“What in the world are you doing?" I shouted as Louis threw me over his shoulder. He shrugged and continued to carry me throughout the hotel rooms that were all linked. When we got to Zayn and Liam's -which was empty- he threw me on the soft bed and shut and locked the door that connected to the other room. 

“I want to talk to you," he stated. My eyebrows shot up. “Couldn't you have just done that in my room?" I asked slowly.

He shook his head. I jumped up and headed for the door, only to have him stand in front it blocking me from leaving. I narrowed my eyes up at him. 

“Louis William Tomlinson, move right now before I...before I throw your carrots off the balcony and send them plummeting to their death," I threatened. He didn't budge. Dammit all to hell. Me threatening his carrots didn't work anymore. Insert sad face. 

"Not gonna happen," he responded, staring down at me with a hard stare. “We're going to talk whether you want to or not."

“But I don't wanna." I was whining a lot these last few days. I have to quit that. “Let me out or I'll burn all your striped clothes!" His stance faltered a little and I took that as my chance to duck under his arm, but he grabbed me. We both went tumbling to the plush beige carpet. Really? He's going to wrestle me? 

He rolled us over and I did too. We ended up knocking into the bedside table making the lamp almost fall. “LOUIS QUIT!" I shouted, trying to flip him on his back but failed. He was stronger then he looked people. 

He finally got me on my back and straddled me, pinning my wrists above my head. I wiggled around trying to loosen his grip but it didn't work. That didn't stop me from still trying. 

“I know about you and Harry!" That made me stop. I stared up at him with wide doe like eyes as my chest heaved. How could he know? We've been so careful. Not even Lulu had figured it out and she was Yoda. 

“What?" I breathed. He took a deep breath and released my wrists, sitting back on his heels. “I know about you and Harry. I know about you guys kissing and the date back in Florida."

Oh my god. No. No, he can't know. He could let it slip and then the whole world would know. Shit. This is exactly what I didn't want to happen. How did he find out? Did Harry tell him? I know I sure as hell didn't. 

“Harry told me. He can't keep secrets at all." Fucking Christ! Harry and his loud mouth. My mad face must have appeared on my face because Louis pinned my wrists above my head again. “Don't kill Harry. We need him."

In the blink of an eye I had him flipped over and I was pacing the floor. How in the world could he tell him? It could mean the end of our careers. Dear god, this is seriously the most drama I've had on a tour I've been on. Why did drama seem to follow me everywhere? This wouldn't turn out good. I had a feeling in the pit of my stomach it wouldn't.

“How could he tell you? We said we'd keep it a secret. This could ruin both of us if it got out," I rambled. 

“Your Dad could ruin both your careers, yeah he told me. But I promised him I wouldn't tell anyone and I'm going to promise you too," he said cutting me off. He stepped forward and grasped my shoulders stopping my continuous pacing. “Veve look at me."

I stared up at him and saw nothing but truth in his eyes. He really wouldn't tell anyone. “I promise on my Mum I won't tell anyone. Okay?"

“Okay," I nodded. “Thank you Lou." I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around his middle. "It means a lot," I mumbled. He wrapped his arms around me and said, “No problem Veve, don't worry about it."

“I'm still mad at Harry though," I said pulling away from him. “He said he wouldn't tell." Right after I said that my phone beeped. I checked it to see I had a text from the loud mouth himself.

Where are you and is Louis with you? 

I rolled my eyes and went to slip it back in the pocket of my sweatpants but Louis snatched it out of my hands. He read it and typed a reply, handing it back to me a few seconds later. He had a shit eating grin on his face. That made me read what he sent Harry.

Hey mate. Me and Veve went out for a secret date. Figured since you guys could go on secret dates, I wanted in on the action too. ;)

"Nice Lou, very nice."
♠ ♠ ♠
Who's watching the one hour show about One Direction on Nickelodeon tonight?! I'm recording it! Did any of you lovely people hear about the guys of 1D getting thrown out of a Vegas casino for gambling underaged? I thought it was quite funny myself. Be smarter boys, be smarter. RANDOM! Does anyone think it's sad that I'm mesmerized by my dads old lava lamp that I stole from him?

Image
Look Harry, it's a pussy! ;D Bahaha.