Status: in progress

Toni Stark

Chapter 11: We should be getting back before this gets anymore awkward.

Midnight....

Steve and I had been out a sort of swanky, pseudo-vintage, speak-easy, type joint. I didn't even know how he managed to find a place like that but, he did. We had danced for an hour or so before sitting down and eating. Tony would've been pleased there was no grinding.

My phone rang playing the Star Wars theme,”Hold up,two seconds,” I said to Steve. I could barely get out a 'hi' before Tony was trying to burst my eardrums. “IT'S TWELVE OH ONE!!! WHY ARE YOU NOT HOME?!” I held the phone away from my ears and just waited until the Tony-word-vomit was over,”Tony, we're on our way, just chill.” “Hurry up.” Yelled the one and only Tony Stark.

“Do we need to leave now?”Asked Steve as he sipped a coke. I nodded. “YOUR ASSETS BETTER BE HOME SOON.” Tony shouted over the phone and hung up. “Well, that's new, he's never been all shouty like that before.” I said sticking my phone in my pocket. “Well, like I said Toni, Stark does care for you.” I grabbed the collar of Steve's leather jacket and pulled him down to my height. I just stared at him for a minute. His face moved closer to mine and I could feel his breath. He leaned in until our foreheads were touching and his lips gently slid over mine.

“We gotta go,” I said breathlessly, pulling away. “Right,”said Cap as he pushed his hair back. We walked out to the bike and he climbed on. I tried fastening the helmet but, my hands were shaking too much. He got off the motorcycle and bent down to fasten the buckle for me. Our faces were close and he smelled amazing. Different than Tony, more I don't know, sweaty, but in a sexy way. This time it was me who couldn't control myself and I let my mouth graze over his. His lips worked back against mine. His hand cupped my cheek and he pulled me closer. I sighed and as he playfully nipped at my bottom lip. My hands had settled on his chest, and I was clutching at the collar of his jacket.

When we finally pulled apart, we both sighed. Steve smiled a crooked smile and got back on the bike. I scooted as absolutely close as possible to him and wrapped my arms tight around his hips."Why'd you kiss me?" I asked reaching up to feel kiss-swollen lips. Steve cleared his throat awkwardly,"I don't know, I just thought you looked lovely." he said. "Oh, okay," I said, still feeling my rather-tingly lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter down! Can I get a whoot whoot? Anywhore, I keep falling asleep typing. Ugh. But Kisses! :Dmuch love. <3~m