Status: in progress

Toni Stark

Chapter 16: Duct tape fixes everything.

30 seconds later....

Loki just let my apology hang in the air for a minute before pulling his head up and cocking it in confusion. “For what?” He loosened his grasp and with that huge window of opportunity I grabbed his wrists and with one fluid motion flipped out from under his arms and forcefully kicked him below the belt, literally this time. He fell to the floor with a groan. And I grabbed a near by roll of duct tape. I taped that Norse god up and slid on one of my suit's arms. The metal powered up and I lifted the man into an office chair and liberally applied duct tape to secure him in place.

“YOU ARE VILE.” He hissed. He squirmed against the tape. “ I know,” I responded cheerfully. He face turned into a glare,”YOU ARE INSUFFERIBLE, YOU IMPINDENT MORTAL.” I rolled my eyes at him. Mental note to thank Natasha for sparring with me after we'd gotten ice cream. I am a ninja.

“And you are a child,” I replied, “Honestly, though I did mean what I said, the apology, just it wasn't for kicking you and duct-taping you to a rolly chair. It's for saying what I did yesterday morning, it was mean.” Loki looked at the floor. “Really the two of us are very similar, our families lied to us and hate us. We've both been the one no one believed in. We've both been given some degree of power; me in being here with Tony, and you with your magic. And we both want revenge, right?” Loki nodded sheepishly, and I moved to lean against the counter. “Now here's the difference, your revenge is evil and dark. You're trying to destroy everything.

You sit somewhere and plot and scheme. And may I add that this really wasn't a good scheme, I mean what were you tryin to do? Seduce me with your creeper-ness? I mean really? But that's beside the point. You do it. However, I just want to make as many beautiful things in this world, set as many things right as I can because I don't want to be in a world full of hate anymore. I want to prove to them that I'm better than they ever believed I could be.” I sighed and slid to the floor.

Loki looked up. “What is Toni short for?” Our eyes met for a second and I was drawn into those icy, blue eyes. “Antonia?” He asked, I quickly adverted my gaze. “Nnno. It's, it's for Antoinette, like Marie Antoinette.” I stuttered, glancing up at him. He looked confused.

“Oh, well that's beautiful.” He said. I stood up and stepped towards the god.
“What are you doing here, Loki. I mean really, what are you doing?” I reached out a put my hand on his shoulder. He looked up at me and smiled weakly, “I don't even know. However, it really didn't involve getting kicked in a very sensitive location and being secured to a moving seat with sticky string, Odin's beard, this is as strong as Fenir's chain” He stated, squirming and writhing in the seat causing it to start to roll.

I laughed. “WHAT?” He hissed at me as the chair bumped into a wall and sent itself spinning in the other direction, much to Loki's chagrin.”UGHH,” he went rolling down the lab. I continued to giggle. I mean how often to does one kick a Norse god of mischief in the balls, duct tape them to a office chair, have twelve percent of a moment, and then he starts rolling down your lab. Not every day, right?

“Insufferable mortal, release me, I command it.” Loki shouted as the chair began to roll into some rather dangerous looking tools. I walked over and grabbed the back of the chair, stopping it before the Liesmith encountered any major damage. I dragged the chair back to the relative safety of the data area of the lab versus the build area. I stopped the chair and held it steady. Loki let out a sigh. I flipped the chair around so that the black-hair man was facing me. I promptly sat on his lap so that I could be at eye-level with him. This action elicited something between a sigh and gasp, and it was kinda cute.

“You know in school, we studied mythology. Norse mythos were always my favorite, I don't know why. But I'm pretty sure it had something to do with you.” I said to the god as I adjusted myself on his lap, his muscles tensed. Internally I was laughing my ass off. God of mischief? Meet Toni Stark. I'm mischievous alright. MAHHAHAHAHAHA. “I never really liked Thor, I always thought he'd be a bit of a jerk. Of course, now that I know him, I'm well aware that he's not a jerk. He's merely a five year old.” Loki let out a small chuckle, still looking extremely uncomfortable though. Good, I thought. “But, you, I always thought you were amazing. God of mischief, seemed like the best title to have and green was always my color.” He gave me a grin.

“You know, dear Antoinette, Anthony will be home soon. And I certainly don't dare believe that he will take kindly to the likes of me secured to his chair, would he?” Loki said. I rolled my eyes. “Shut up.” I stated bluntly, his mouth snapped shut. I ran my fingers gently through his hair, down his neck (which caused a little shiver from him), over his shoulders, until they reached the sliver tape over his chest. I grasped the tape firmly, ready to rip it. Loki looked hungrily ( I guess, I mean lusty wouldn't be the right term. He was just ready to get free, I suppose.) at me.

“Wait,” I said pausing, his face dropped alittle,”If I untape you are you just gonna leave? Poof, just like that, gone?” I asked, my eyes questioning, looking for a lie. Those blue gems caught mine and burned into them,”No, I won't leave. I promise.”

“Good.” I ripped the tape. As soon as he was free he stood up, since I was in his lap he just scooped me into his arms as he stood. I moved my mouth near to his ear and whispered, “I still have to fix you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I honestly wonder where this is going. There will be more Tony that's for damn sure. I love you guys. Also yesterday was my birthday, so if you want to leave a birthday present in the form of a comment, I'd love you forever.