Status: activeeee(:

Abandon Ship or Abandon All Hope

Don't Make A Sound It's Time To Throw It Into Lockdown

I released a sigh as I looked around my apartment. I was finally done unpacking. I went to my ipod dock to turn off the music when One Thing by One Direction came on. A smile graced my lips as I thought of my old friend, Louis. It's been years since I've seen Louis. We were neighbors back in South Yorkshire, until I left because my mom thought I'd receive a better education in America. But now I'm 19 and back home! Well not really home since I'm in London, not South Yorkshire. But how could I be expected to go from New York City life back to South Yorkshire? Simply not possible.

When the song ended I turned off my ipod and put on my shoes. Since it was the hollidays I promised to visit my mom after I got settled in my new apartment. My photography classes at uni wouldn't start for another month so I'd be staying out in South Yorkshire for a week or two. I dragged the one suitcase I left packed out to my car and then came back in to throw some other items in a rucksack. When I felt satisfied with what I had I got in my car and drove to my old house.

-------------------

The drive was uneventful. I smiled as my old house came into view. I pulled into the driveway and got out. I knocked on the door and looked over a Louis' house. I vaguely wondered if he was home but threw away the thought immediately. He's famous now, even if he's home he won't remember me.

"Blake!!" My mom exclaimed as she opened the door and hugged me.

"Hey mum," I replied, hugging her back. My mom had moved back when I started college in America.

"Come in, come in. You look so thin! Do they feed you at college?" She fussed over me.

"Yes mum," I laughed. "I just make the most of the school's gym."

I was never fat but I was a bit chunky. When I got to college i became determined to lose my extra weight and now I feel better about myself.

"Well if you're happy that's all that matters," My mom said.

"I really am. I've missed it here though," I said.

"You know, the Tomlinson's still live next door," My mom said, smiling coyly at me. She's always wanted me to marry Louis one day.

"Lovely," I said, ending that conversation before it started.

My mom let out a light-hearted laugh at me and went into the kitchen. What a silly woman.
♠ ♠ ♠
short but yeahhh the boys will be in the next chapter.
i'm too tired and my head hurts too much to write well