Status: activeeee(:

Abandon Ship or Abandon All Hope

That I've Got Myself Into For A Small Commission

I waved goodbye to Johanna as I followed Louis down the hall. I felt comforted as his hand slipped into mine. I may not be a "directioner" but meeting the boys was making me nervous. Not because they were famous. I've actually met plenty of famous peopl through my work. I was more nervous due to the fact that these were Louis' friends. I craved their approval. I looked down at myself and scowled. I should've worn something that looked nicer. But how was I supposed to know I'd be meeting the boys of One Direction?? I could hear them from outside and instantly tensed up. I guess Loouis noticed because he stopped walking, so I stopped with him.

"What's wrong with you? Nervous to meet a bunch of famous lads?" He asked, smiling at me.

"It's not that their famous that makes me nervous," I stated.

"Then what is it? you have nothing to worry about," Louis tried to reassure me.

"Well they're you're friends now. I want to be friends with you again too but they're a huge part of your life. I just...want them to like me," I spilled. There was no use not telling Louis.

To my surprise he started laughing. I felt my face heat up in a deep flush.

"Why are you laughing at me?" I whined.

"Ohh Blake. You've always been a big part of my life! Yes, the boys are a big part now too but they aren't my Blake. we may have hit a gap but you're back now! And no matter what they think I'll always love you. Plus, you have nothing to worry about. They'll like you, probably more than like," Louis winked, giving my body an appraising look over.

"Louis!" I exclaimed and slapped his shoulder.

"What? I can't compliment you??" Louis chuckled.

"Don't be a little liar," I stated, poking my tongue out at him.

Before Louis could respond I made my way out the door, with Louis hot on my heels. When I got outside I saw four boys mucking around. They were all wearing sweatpants, presumably to stay comfortable during the journey here. I just kind of stopped in the doorway. I only moved forward because Louis nudged me.

"LADS!" Louis yelled. I cringed from his loudness. All the boys looked toward us, they're eyes focusing on me.

"Who's that?" One of them asked. He had dark curly hair, he was kind of cute. Well to be honest they're all attractive...

"This is Blake! She was my best friend until she moved to America but now she's back!" Louis explained.

"Hi," I squeaked out and gave a little wave.

"She's being a bit shy right now but we'll change that. Let's give her a warm One Direction welcome," Louis suggested, wrapping his arm around my waiste. My cheeks turned a bit pink from his hand resting on my hip and brushing the small patch of exposed skin.

"Hello there, I'm Liam," The one with the birthmark on his neck said. He extended out his hand so I placed mine in it.

"Blake," I replied. Liam pulled me into his arms and Louis' arm disappeared from around me. Liam's arms felt strong in the quick hug. He pulled back and gave me a smile before moving aside. The next one to step forward had a darker complection and his hair was styled perfectly.

"I'm Zayn," He said. He kept his face a bit stony and I felt myself getting nervous again.

"Oh Zayn, stop the bad boy act," Louis said. Zayn cracked a smile before moving aside.

"Hi I'm Niall. You're eyes are green," The blonde boy said.

"Yes they are. Nice of you to notice," I giggled. Niall had a sweet goofy smile.

"Do you like to eat?" He asked very seriously.

"All the time. Probably more than I should," I answered.

"I like her," Niall announced, putting his arms around me. I smiled and returned the hug. He removed his arms and stepped away. There stood curly.

"Hi I'm single," He said, smirking. All the boys started laughing and I let out a little giggle.

"Why don't you tell her your name before you try flirting with her, Harold?" Louis laughed, putting emphasis on 'Harold'.

"Call me Harry," He said, his smile never faultering.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had a been a couple hours since I first met the boys of One Direction and they were all so nice. Currently we were in Louis' room hanging out. I was on the bed, between Louis and Harry. Niall was on the floor, eating crisps. Zayn and Liam were each in a chair.

"So are you a fan?" Liam asked me.

"I like your music," I stated.

"So you are a fan," Harry smirked.

"No. I wouldn't consider myself a fan. I don't know a thing about you guys besides what you've told me today and what I already knew about Louis. I'll put it this way, I'm a fan of All Time Low. I follow the band and the music," I rambled.

"Who the bloody hell are All Time Low?" Zayn asked. I ignored this.

"Are we not interesting enough for you to be a fan?" Harry asked.

"No it's not that. I mean I tried but I just couldn't do it. I tried to watch an interview but I had to shut it off because I felt like I was being such a creeper on Louis," I explained, making a face.

"I guess that makes sense," Niall said slowly.

"Well what are you doing back here? Why would you leave New York for this?" Louis asked.

"Well I started to get my degree in photography at NYU. Through my professor there I got a job as a photographer for Glamour, the magazine. Since I'm a big music scene person I was found by Kerrang! for my picture I took of bands at Warped Tour, so they offered me a job, but I'd have to move here for it. So Glamour is having me work over here for them and I'll be working for Kerrang! starting in two weeks...plus continuing at uni," I said, smiling.

"Damn girl..." Louis said. The boys nodded in agreement.

“Also, I’m not going to be living here. I just moved into my apartment in London so it won’t be too different from New York City,” I said.

“We all live in London!” Louis exclaimed happily.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yes! Now we can all see each other all the time,” Louis smiled at me.

"I have a question," Harry announced.

"So ask it."

"Alright. You're a photographer, yeah?" Harry asked.

"Yes..."

"Well why is someone as beautiful as you behind the camera instead of in front of it?" Harry asked. My cheeks flushed furiously at his compliment and i dropped my head, allowing my hair to fall forward covering my face.

"Oh stop!" I said.

"I'm being serious," Harry said. I just shook my head.

"Well I'll ask this for Harry's benefit, do you have a boyfriend?" Niall asked.

"Nope. Do any of you?" I asked, looking at louis from the corner of my eye.

"I do," Liam smiled.

“Not me,” Niall stated.

“Nope,” Zayn said.

“I already told you I’m single,” Harry said.

“Taken,” Louis stated.

At his words I felt my heart drop a little. I suppose it was foolish of me to nurse this crush for so long and believe that Louis would want me back. I mean honestly, he’s out of my league.
♠ ♠ ♠
woo long chapter!! More exciting right? more to come soon! Comment and tell me what should happen and who you would want Blake with. I'm obviously currently leaning towards harry.