Status: activeeee(:

Abandon Ship or Abandon All Hope

You've Got To Move A Little Faster

"Please?" Louis whined.

"No. I have work in the morning," I sighed.

"So? All you have to do is take a few pictures! We're just watching movies, not throwing a party," Louis tried to reason with me.

"Why do you have to stay over though?" I asked.

"Slumber parties are fun! It's not like you have anything better to do," Louis said.

"Is there any chance of me winning this argument?" I asked.

"Nope. We'll be over in an hour," Louis stated before hanging up.

I tossed my phone on the bed and began cleaning up my room. I have no idea where the guys plan on sleeping. Ever since they read those comments they've been around me nonstop. I love them and I love hanging out with them but I do need my space sometimes. But if I'm being honest with myself the only one I really want space from is Louis. I can't lie to myself and say I'm over him. It's just been really hard to be around him so much and know there won't be an us. I continued cleaning the flat until the boys arrived.

"What are we watching?" Liam asked as we walked to the living room.

"Harry Potter," I stated.

"But we just watched Harry Potter," Louis groaned.

"You invited yourself here and I love Harry Potter. Plus we only watched the first two movies," I said, sticking out my tongue.

"Exactly, we just watched two Harry Potter movies. We can watch something else," Louis argued.

"No. My flat, I get to choose," I said.

"She's right Lou, just let her pick the movie," Harry intervened.

"Fine," Louis sighed.

"Thanks Hazza," I said sweetly, giving Harry a hug. "You can pick which Harry Potter movie we watch while I get into my pjs."

I walked into my room and changed into a pair of plaid boxer shorts and a tank top before going back out to where the boys were. I looked to see all the seats were taken except for with Harry on the floor.

"Thanks for taking over my living room," I said sarcastically before laying down next to Harry.

"You're welcome," Zayn smiled at me. I laughed and rolled my eyes at him. I turned my attention back to the tv to see Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire playing.

"This is my favorite," I said excitedly to Harry.

"I know," He replied, smiling at me.

I blushed and turned back to the tv. Harry always gets me a bit flustered even over the smallest of things. I became engrossed in the movie when I felt someone poke my side. I let out a squeal and squirmed away.

"Are you ticklish?" Harry chuckled.

"No," I lied.

"Cool so I can do this all the time right?" Harry asked as he started poking my side repeatedly.

"Harry! Stop," I exclaimed, trying to stifle my giggles. Finally he stopped and I tried to catch my breath.

"Your laugh is adorable by the way," Harry whispered in my ear.

"Shut up," I mumbled, turning pink.

"So is your blush," Harry said. He chuckled as my cheeks turned a darker shade of red.

"I don't like you," I whined trying to move away but he locked his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

"I think you do," Harry said confidently.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The movie ended and I looked up to find only Louis and I were awake. I got up and stretched. I motioned for Louis to follow me and led him towards my room. This probably wasn't going to help me get over him but I didn't want to force him to sleep on the floor. He obediantly followed after me.

"You can stay in here tonight," I said. He nodded and sat on the bed. I hesitated before getting in and finally grabbed a pillow and walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Louis asked.

"Giving Harry a pillow. I feel bad that he's on the ground," I said.

Louis just nodded in response. I gently lifted HArry's head and put the pillow down. I brushed his soft curls out of his face and placed a kiss on his cheek before going back to my room. Louis had laid down and was facing the edge of the bed. I turned off the lights and laid down on the other side of him.

"You and Harry seem real cozy," Louis said. Maybe it's my imagination but did he seem...bitter?

"He's sweet. We're just friends though," I replied softly.

"Really?" Louis asked, turning to face me.

"Yeah, he's out of my league and-" I caught myself before blurting out that I liked Louis.

"And?" He prompted me.

"Nothing," I said, turning my face away from him. I felt large warm hands on my cheeks, bringing me back to look into Louis' eyes. Even in the dim lighting they looked great.

"Don't you ever think anyone is out of your league. You're beautiful and amazing and any guy would be lucky to have you," Louis said, very seriously.

In my head I thought, what about you? But all I actually said was "If you say so."

LOUIS' POV:

"If you say so," Blake mumbled.

I don't understand how she doesn't see how beautiful and special she is. How much Harry has started liking her. How badly I want to be with her. How much, right now, I want to kiss her.

"Louis?" Her soft voice broke my trance, but the need to feel and taste her lips on mine was still there. It's always there.

"Let me try something," I said.

She nodded her head and I began closing the gap between us. I paused right before my lips were going to hit her's. Her breath fanned out warm over my face, making my heartbeat pick up. I laid my lips on her's and it was better then I even imagined. I expected her to pull away from me but she surprised me by pulling me even closer. Our bodies were pressed together as our lips moved feverishly together. Her small hands gripped my hair, tugging lightly and driving me crazy. I tentatively licked her lips, begging for entrance, wanting to explore every inch of her mouth. She let me in and our tongues met. It wasn't a battle for dominance. This kiss was like no other. It was tender and filled with passion but not rough. We pulled away from each other but remained close together panting a bit. I watched as her beautiful emerald eyes widened and she moved farther away from me.

"We should not have done that," She said, covering her mouth.

"Wasn't it good? I thought you were enjoying yourself. I'm sorry," I rambled a dejected feeling settling into my gut.

"Eleanor," Blake said.

All it took was one word to have reality smack me in the face. I have a girlfriend. Fuck my life. I ran a hand through my hair. I like Eleanor but she doesn't do what Blake does to me.

"Blake...I think I might love you," I said, putting myself out there. I closed my eyes not wanting to see her reaction. I felt the pressure of her lips on mine once again. I was too shocked to react in time.

"I kinda love you too," Blake responded. "But we can't be together while you have Eleanor."

"I'll make this work," I promised both to myself and Blake.

The night I fell asleep with the woman I loved in my arms. Too bad it's not my girlfriend. What have I gotten myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
Alrightyy I hope you like it! Comment pleaseeeee! I think i'm going to try and make regular updates every sunday if I can. (: Shout out to Karla R. Styles and forever_serrato for commenting!!! <3