Status: activeeee(:

Abandon Ship or Abandon All Hope

Turn The Page Another Line I Should Have Saved

I had just laid down in bed when I heard knocking on my door. I groaned, figuring Niall must have forgotten something, and got up. I opened the door to reveal Louis.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, folding my arms across my chest.

"Look I'm really sorry for ditching you earlier, but Eleanor is my girlfriend right now. I can't keep blowing her off for you or she'll know something's up," Louis said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Lou...I don't think we should do this anymore. You're with Eleanor and it's just...it's not right," I sighed, looking away from him. Louis pushed into my flat and shut the door behind him. His hands grabbed my face and he pushed his lips against mine. I reluctantly kissed back. He pulled away with a desperate look in his eyes.

"Blake, please don't say that. Don't do this to me. I love you and I can't lose you. I'll figure everything out with Eleanor. I promise," Louis pleaded. For some reason I believed him.

Louis smiled and leaned down to kiss me. Our soft kiss progressed and he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as his lips attached to my neck. Soft moans escaped my lips as Louis carried us to my room. Louis placed me down on the bed.

"Let me show you how much I love you," Louis said, sexily.

I nodded and allowed him to take off my pajama shorts. I pulled his shirt over his head and brought those addictive lips back to mine. Louis' hands began to toy with the bottom of my shirt. We pulled apart and I took my shirt off to reveal my braless chest. Louis stared at my body. I felt a little self conscious until I noticed the large bulge in Louis' shorts and the lustfull look in his eyes as they ran over my body. I smirked a little and reached down to palm Louis through his shorts. I placed delicate kisses across his toned chest and reached into his unerwear, wrapping my small hand around his member. Louis made a sound in the back of his throat. I gasped as my underwear was pushed aside and one of Louis' fingers pushed into me. I moaned loudly as a second finger started pumping in me. Louis pulled out, took off my panties and his shorts and pushed into me. I winced a little at the suddenness of his length in me.

After we finished our...erm...activities we laid in eachother's arms. I realised something. I had just had unprotected sex with someone else's boyfriend. I am such a slut.

-------------------------------------------------------

I had gone all day feeling like complete and utter shit. I didn't confide what had happened with Beth because I knew I'd only disappoint her. On the bright side the photoshoot had gone very well. I was now walking home from it. My phone started vibrating in my back pocket. I took it out to see Harry was calling me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi Blake! It's Harry," Harry said.

"What's up?" I asked, wondering why he was calling.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come around to my flat. Everyone's here and I'm making fajitas," Harry started rambling.

"I'd love to Harry," I giggled. "What time?"

"Erm now" Harry replied.

"Ok see you soon love!" I said, and hung up. I took a cab to Harry's because my pumps weren't very fun to walk in. I knocked on the door and Harry opened it.

"Blake!" He cheered and let me in. I giggled and let him embrace me in a hug. "You're dressed up."

"I was on the way back from a photoshoot when you called," I sighed. I knew I was overdressed in my burgandy long sleeve button up tucked into my beige flounce hem skirt and nude pointed toe pumps.

"Well, you look beautiful," Harry stated.

"Thanks," I mumbled and followed him to the living room where everyone was.

Liam and Niall were on the floor, engrossed in Mariokart, while Zayn was on a couch with Perrie under his arm. On the other couch was Louis and who I assumed to be Eleanor whose head was resting on his shoulder. My throat tightened, seeing them together. Guilt settled into the pit of my stomach.

"Well you know everyone except Eleanor," Harry said.

At the sound of her name Eleanor looked over. When she saw me she smiled and stood up. She looked beautiful in an effortless way in an oversized sweater and skinny jeans and minimal make up. I was nothing compared to her.

"You must be Blake! I'm Eleanor, as Harry just said," She giggled. "I've heard so much about you!"

"I've heard a lot about you too. It's nice to finally meet," I forced out.

"Yes! From what everyone says you seem amazing. We should go shopping some time," She smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"That'd be great," I smiled on the outside.

On the inside my heart was sinking. I wanted so badly for her to be a bitch so I could hate her or justify what I've done to her. But she's the sweetest person I have ever met. Things with Louis had to end. Now. Eleanor went back over to Louis and cuddled back into his arms. They were adorable together and I'm not going to break them up.

"Louis, can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Sure," he nodded and stood up.

Louis followed me to the kitchen away from everyone. My heart was pounding and I felt sick to my stomach. i made sure nobody was around and I still whispered.

"Louis we can't do this anymore. Eleanor is great and you guys look cute together. I'm not doing this to such a sweet girl anymore. It's not fair to any of us. I still want to be best friends and everything but what we had is over. I'm not going to make you tell her anything that happened and I won't say anything. We did things in the heat of the moment and everyone makes mistakes. Maybe one day we could be together but now is not the time for us," I said. Tears were welling up in my eyes. I felt Louis' arms pull me into a hug.

"I'm so sorry for doing this to you," Louis mumbled.

"It's ok," I said. "Now go out there and be with your girlfriend."

As Louis walked away I felt better. I was heartbroken but I'd get over it.
♠ ♠ ♠
pretty dramatic if you ask me. Let me know what you think!!

Comment pleaseeeeeee<3