Status: Active! Active! :)

No Giving Up When You're Young And You Want Some

Bleh...

As soon as the show finished, I fled from the stage. I pushed past a few people in my way and stumbled into the bathroom and nearly crawling to the back stall. I held my hair back as I threw up the contents of my stomach. It took nearly 15 minutes, and by then my stomach had enough. I relied on the hand-rail to support myself as I stood up.

I washed my mouth out in the sink and chewed on a peppermint for a while, until I started feeling real dizzy. I stumbled out of the bathroom, looking completely fucked, and ended up in Andy's arms,"Makayla, Makayla please look at me," Andy cried as my world blurred and I settled into unconsciousness.

I felt sickey poo. I was way to weak to try to wake up from my too comefortable state of sleep. So, I sat there, or lay there. Whatever position I was currently in. I hope I wasn't in the hospital. I hate hospitals and on top of that, we have another performance probably tomorrow and we can absolutely not miss it. Ugh. Stupid body, what did I ever do to you?

I slowly started to regain feeling in my body. I felt the softness of the pillow I layed on. And the cool sheets. I also smell a familiar sterile smell. Just great, I am in a hospital. I heard the beep of the heart monitor and I realized as I tried to move, parts of my body were still asleep. Great.

I woke up slowly, and turned to see him in a chair asleep. I reached over carefully, my arms were still pretty numb, and trie to poke him but he was too far away. "Andy.." I called out weakly."Andy?" I called out again, nothing. I noticed a tv remote on the little table next to my bed and grinned. I grabbed it and flung it at him, "Fuck!" He said as he fell to the floor. I laughed. He stared at me shocked at first, then came over and kissed my face multiple times.
"Andy, please," I said weakly, he blushed and backed away slowly,"Sorry," I smiled,"It's fine, can you get me something to drink?" He scooted closer,"What?", "Drink, I'm..thirsty" I said weakly. He nodded and and quickly went out of the room.

A nurse came in with a friendly smile. "Hey, it's about time you woke up, I'm Melinda and I'll be your nurse, everything feeling alright?" I nodded,"I'm pretty weak but yeah," She nodded,"You're pretty sick to your stomach, another reason while you passed out is your sugar was low, so weakness is expected," I nodded and Andy came in carrying a coke,"Thanks," He smiled,"No problem," I could barely hold it though,"Umm nurse, I- Melinda, can you get me a cup or something?" She smiled and nodded. Andy held the coke bottle until she came back.

A few minutes later, she came back with a sippy cup. I couldn't help but laugh as Andy poured the coke into it and handed it to me. The guys came in a few minutes later, carrying flowers, candy, and balloons. I smiled at them,"Hey guys," I said weakly,"You're alive!" Gale ran over and gave me a big hug, with CC right up behind him. They like hugs."I know, isn't it amazing?" Sam laughed,"No it's terrible, you totally should've never woke up," I rolled my eyes at him. "You worried the shit out of a bunch of your fans, they went mental trying to find out what happened cause a few witnessed you passing out," Ashley said, and handed me a big stuffed teddy bear, "Thanks Ash," He winked,"Any time,"

A few minutes later a doctor came in,"Hello there Makayla, it looks like you're feeling better," I nodded,"Now I advise you to take a day off from touring life and just take it easy," I was in no mood to fight so I just nodded,"Well if you're feeling alright we can release you right away," I just nodded, thank God that doctor had the common sense to see I wasn't in the mood to stay in that bed any longer.

I had to ride in a wheel chair to the bus and then Andy helped me on to the bus because I was weak. They planned on stopping at a local bakery to by me a bunch of cup cakes and milshakes and what not. I decided I was gonna go ahead and take my shower. Andy helped me to the back of the bus to grab my pajamas. "Babe do you want me to come with you to make sure you don't pass out?" I shook my head,"I'm fine Andy, really," He doesn't take no for an answer though so he sat on the counter since I don't shower with people because I can't even imagine all the germs that's get all over me, no offense to him or anything. Thankfully the showers were pretty nice for a tour bus and had seats in them just in case I got dizzy.

After I was done, I wrapped a towel around my self and towel dried my hair before Andy insisted on blow drying and straightening it. I was lazy so I let him. After wards he walked with his arm around me to the main area where the guys had already gotten the cupcakes and Jinxx had icing smeared all over his face. I laughed at him and he playfully glared at me,"Hey Jinxx you got a little white stuff on your nose," He rolled his eyes,"Ha ha," I grabbed a cupcakes and licked the icing off first before I ate the cupcake. It got awkward when right after I started licking the cupcake Andy sort of pushed me off his lap.

.............................................................................................

The next day I had to sit the next concert out, which I wasn't too pleased about but I had no other choice,"I'll see you later babe, hope you feel better," he said said before kissing me softly and exiting the bus to the venue. I sighed. What to do all day when you're sick like a dog. I changed out of my sweat pants and t-shirt cause it was hotter than love on that bus. I changed into :
http://www.polyvore.com/when_your_sickey_poo/set?id=49371381

I crawled into my bunk with my phone and turned on the light above my head and grabbed my notebook with all my poems along with song lyrics that the band wrote down and started writing while hitting shuffle on my ipod and nightmare came on. I racked my brain for something. I knew it would be something influenced by Avenged Sevenfold because I love them so much so I came up with a few things.
"You can't save me," Something something something,
"Your love's like a cheap whore," Haha nice one,
"Silence,"

Now how to connect them all and make something, I have no clue. Eh I'll leave that up to Sam and Gale. I found and old poem I had folded up in the back I wrote a while back called Revenge of the Bitter hearted. Hmm this may work. "Lost, hit the wall, watch you fall, such a replaceable liar," Played throughout my bunk. Hmmm it's all coming together one way or another.

I coughed a few times until it felt like I was gonna throw up. I jumped straight from my bunk and ran to the bathroom and threw up. Bleh. Ugh, those lovely days when your sickey poo.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys and gals, hope you're liking the story, i 'd like to thank those who are reading, because it seems like its becoming less popular, i'm still going to continue, becaus i love to write more than anything but those who are still reading and read ever chapter please comment, Also I'd like to thank synfulldreams for being my only commenter, you rock btw :) if any other guys want ur name mentioned, COMMENT I need the love people, I'm lonely lol Xd Bye guys.