Status: Active! Active! :)

No Giving Up When You're Young And You Want Some

An Illusion

"Are you fuckers ready?!" Sam yelled into the mic, recieving multiple screams and hollers. "Well that's a damn good thing cause we wouldn't want to randomly play and make ya'll shit yourselves, the venue would STINK!" Everyone started laughing. I even couldn't help but laugh. Gale winked at me, queing me to start playing.

"I can't save you, you've already drowned,
Your heart ain't beating, laying on the GROUND" Sam screamed/sang as I hit the keys and Gale rocked out. This venue was probably the biggest yet. It was massive. Heck these people must've payed big money to get this close to the stage. So we had to make sure are perfromances were absolutely amazing.

The show lasted about 45 minutes because we added a few covers to our list such as Stacy's mom, which we always did, along with Walk this way by aerosmith, and we even did a MCR cover, which I was a little iffy we'd get hated on for, but the fans loved it. We did I'm not okay, one of my favorite songs by them. After the last song ended, the first thing I did was wipe the sweat off me and down the ginormo bottle of water. I walked off stage, trying not to trip myself again. I saw Andy finishing up signing audographs and walked over to him after he finished. It's been three days since his "punishment" begun and he claims he's in hell. See, his punishment is no "action" as he likes to call it for a week, so four more days to go. He still ain't satisfied that it's half over yet.

"Hey sexy," I said and smacked his ass. He grinned, "Hello there beautiful, you were amazing tonight." I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Aren't I, every night?" He grinned, "Of course, and tonight was even better because of the extra songs. Sam nailed I'm not okay." I nodded, "I'm just worried the fans that also love My Chemical Romance would get upset over it." He shook his head,"Nah, they seemed to be enjoying it. Or they were just hollering at you if your dress was coming up." I rolled my eyes, "My dress is drenched in sweat, making it cling to me,"
"Ewwww." He made a face, "Hey, you don't smell too amazing yourself,"

Someone came up behind me and wrapped his arms around the both of us, noticing the sleeve, I knew it was Ash, "Why hello there," He said seductively. "Hola," He grinned and looked at Andy, "Threesome in the back?" Andy laughed, "Sounds like a party,"
"Sorry Andy's punishment's still another four days." Ashley groaned, "Andy why'd you fuck up? Now I don't get any action what so ever. All the girls here either are lesbians, brought their boyfriends, or aren't legal so I have nobody to fuck tonight,"
"Hey now you know how I feel, sort of. I'm punished for four days, so I have it worse." Andy complained. I rolled my eyes, "Well why you guys complain about your shitty lives, I'ma go and find me something to eat, cause I'm dying." Andy rolled his eyes, "Go find Jake and take him with you, he's complaining about the exact same thing." I laughed and went off to find Jake.

I picked up my phone and texted him, before waiting a minute before he texted back. He's at Subway. I walked down the street to the Subway, which was only a two minute walk, probably why he went there. I walked in and looked around and at first didn't see him, but then he waved his arm up and I laughed at his disguise. He was in a black hoodie with the hood up. I went into the line and ordered a sub with turkey, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and a bunch of other stuff of that nature, and got a pepsi. I also recieved a discount cause I'm awesome.

I sat down with Jake at the table and ate my sandwhich, "Nice outfit," He rolled his eyes. "A bunch of fans just left and I'm too damn hungry to have them up my ass." I laughed. "Andy and Ash are complaining about their shitty sex lives so I came here." He laughed, "Andy hates his punishment, that's all he did was complain about it when we were getting ready."
"Hey, he said he expected a punishment, he brought it up so that's his fault." He nodded and laughed. "You gonna finish that?" I smacked his finger away, "My food, mine, mine, mine, mine, mine." He rolled his eyes, "You and Andy are too much alike."

After we finished up we walked back to the venue, but I stayed outside to smoke. I lit my cigarette up and took a puff, before my phone vibrated. I pulled it out and noticed it was a number, it looked familiar I swear.
'Hey' - unknown
'Umm who is this?' - makayla
At first he didn't answer. I started walking down the sidewalk with my head down when he texted me back. 'Look up,'

I looked up to see two familiar tattooed arms, black teased hair, and the face of the person who made me dye my hair back and take out my lip ring, his grey eyes staring down a me, with a grin that took up his face...
♠ ♠ ♠
Dum dum dum dummm.... read on to find out who exactly it was, but if you've been reading, it shood give you a real good idea. By the way all u readers out there, please recommend my story, and comment because i know you guys are reading and i'd like to thank synfulldreams for her comments, dont be shy please, i don't bite, and i can't through a screen anyways ;) bye guys.