Status: Active! Active! :)

No Giving Up When You're Young And You Want Some

Lingerie, Diamonds, What Else Could a Girl Want?

1 week later...

I'm all settled in now in my new Kentucky home. In case you were were wondering this past week has been hectic. Today is no different though because I still have to buy Makayla her present and onto of that avoid any visual contact in order to maintain the surprise. Luckily though the band's out of town shooting their first music video, and from what I've heard it's gonna be pretty epic. Ontop of that I feel pretty bad for them, you see in order to complete the video in short time, they've got them working six hours a day and 10 on the last day. Talk about stress.

I'm with the guys and Sammi shopping around at the mall to find her the perfect present and with the size of this mall it might take a while. I've made my way into a nice jewelry store because what girl doesn't like diamonds? I've already got her a necklace and a ring might be too much, so that leaves earrings and braceletes. Eh, I'll get her both. I was looking around when I found her the most awesome earrings ever : a pair of diamond Hello Kitty earrings. So as you can imagine I bought them, along with a customized charm bracelet. And that just doesn't seem like enough.

I knew I had to buy her flowers of course but I think I'll put that off until the last minute. I was walking around with Sammi in Bath and Body trying to think of something else to get her. "Well I'm getting her fragrance and bath stuff . Just saying. Do you know what scent she likes?" I thought for a moment, "I know for a fact she likes Secret Wonderland and Be Enchanted." She nodded, "Thanks. I talked to her on the phone last night before she went to sleep and she seems like an awesome girl. I think you've finally found one I approve of." I laughed, "I think so too and she is. I love her to death." She smiled, "Oh here's an idea. I'm pretty sure you too do it alot, not by what she said or anything, but knowing you." She pointed a finger at me. I grinned, "How about you get her some lingerie." I grinned, "That might be a good idea." She laughed, "I'm always thinking aren't I? Don't answer that. After I pay for this I'm meeting back up with Jinxx an the boy's for lunch, so you can strut your skinny legs over to Victoria's Secret. I am not taking Jinxx anywhere near that store after what happened the last time. Stupid whores." I chuckled, "Okay, then. You guys have fun, oh and make sure Ashley's gift.. you know." She laughed, "Yeah I get your point. See ya later."

I made my way over to the bright pink Victoria's Secret store, ignoring all the big boobed bimbos that tried flirting with me and went through the racks of lingerie and ended up buying more than one thing. I bought a lacy halter babydoll, well two, along with two other lingerie sets. The thought of her strutting around my room in that...oh shit not in public. I pulled my shirt down as low as it would go and walked awkwardly to the counter to pay for the things I picked out.

I exited the store and made a beeline for the bathroom and avoided going straight to the food court. "Hey, hurry up before we eat all the food." Ash texted me, "Taking a leak. brt." Shit. Please go down, please go down. I stayed in the restroom for a good 15 minutes until I left to go meet up with the guys and Sammi at the foodcourt. I stopped in my tracks to notice Sam and Gale at the table.

"What are you guys doing here? I thought you were shooting the video?" Gale shrugged, "We finished earlier with the long hours we were working. Don't worry, she's at a friend's house" I nodded, I felt about 10 pounds lifted off my shoulders.

So Sam and Gale ended up buying her a sleek dress and an expensive pair of Jeffery Cambell shoes to match it, and some eyeliner, because lets face it, rockstars go through that like smokers go through cigarettes. Jinxx and CC got her highend makeup products along with multiple BVB and NHB shirts. Jake got her multiple pairs of converse and a few pair of stilettos. And you'll never guess what Ashley got her. A dick shaped sucker and sex toys. "Always keeping you in mind Andy." Ash said after showing me the toys. I grinned and chuckled, "Ash, normal guys wouldn't allow their best friend's to get their girlfriends sex toys but I can't argue." He just laughed.

After we finished up shopping I loaded up my car and we drove off in seperate directions, well not so much exactly. We all live no more than 10 minutes apart from each other, and I'm a 5 minute walk from Makayla's.

I was putting her presents away when of course I tripped and dropped the lingerie bag, revealing one of the black lacy pieces. I was putting them away when I thought for a moment of her strutting around my room again..Oh quit it Andy! Great, again. Well at least I'm at home now instead of in public. And alone...

When they say don't sing/dance in the shower. Don't. I just busted my ass on the stone tile of my shower, and it hurt like a bitch. Stupid slippery shower..

After that I dried off and changed into my pajams aka boxers. I curled up under my thick batman sheets. Today was a good day, but in a few, things'll get even better. Her in my arms, and strutting around my room, can't decided which is better.
♠ ♠ ♠
srry this chapter skimped on a few things, i had to write it TWICE so yeah, im tired now XD keep reading guys, and thanks to all my readerrs, commenters, and subscribers, it means alot :)

Earrings : http://www.teenscraze.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Hello-Kitty-black-Diamond-Earrings.jpg

Andy's house : http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2044/2422535853_097bdb8977.jpg