Status: Active! Active! :)

No Giving Up When You're Young And You Want Some

Party Like It's Your Birthday.

Tired. One word, and it's all I feel. And it's my birthday. Normally I'm jumping for joy on such day. Well, I'm tired. And since it's my birthday, I think that qualifies me to be allowed to sleep in. Right then Sam and Gale busted down my door. So much for that plan, "Surprise!! Happay birfday Makaylerz." Sam said excitedly. "Gosh you're getting old." Gale said with a grin, I rolled my eyes, "You're a year older than me smart ass." He looked absolutely hurt. "Jeez, and to think I stalked up on some of that preperation H for you." I laughed, inside joke by the way.

"Ugh, sorry. I couldn't sleep last night." I said as I rubbed my eyes. "Well now's not the time to make up for that. You got your whole day ahead of you." And with that Sam drug me off the bed and threw me over his shoulder, "Hey!" I yelled and smacked his back, "That's what cow's eat." Ha ha. You're hilarious. I thought bitterly.

On the counter downstairs was a big plate of pancakes with a whipped cream smiley face on it. I smiled, "Nicely done boys." They grinned mischievously and just nodded. Ookay then. I grabbed a fork and started to dig in when someone appeared in the doorway. "Hey! I made those not them!" I turned to see Jayde standing in the doorway grinning. "Jayde!!!" I squealed and ran over and picked the pint sized punk up. "The one and only! I was hired to get you out of the house so you don't sleep all day." I laughed and put her down, "It's been too long! Ooohhh my gosh what are we gonna do?!" I said, bouncing up and down. She laughed, "Anything you wanna do. But first you gotta eat your pancakes before dumb and dumber over there do."

"Hey!" They said in unision, faking offensive looks I laughed, "Works for me."

I ate my pancakes while the boys and Jayde drank beer and joked around. Atferwards I ran up the stairs hyper and ready to go, unlike I was ten minutes ago, because it ain't like everyday when you see your best frand from school at your house. I straightened my hair quickly and hairsprayed the shit out of it before caking on the foundation and eyeliner to de-zombiefy myself.

I dressed in :
http://www.polyvore.com/kurt/set?id=51226142

I rushed downstairs and outside to meet Jayde in her Charger, "Well it's about time you got done dollin' yourself up." She held her grin while leaning against her car, "Well if I had known we were goin somewhere I would've got up earlier. " She rolled her eyes and started to back out, "My ass. Makayla, I've known you since 9th grade and you haven't done that once no matter how many reminders you get." I grinned, "Well I'm queen bitch today, so yeah." She laughed, "Yes ma'am."

We sped off down the road going God knows where. I'm up to anything today. Then it hit me. Andy was supposed to be here. And I have yet to hear from him. Did he forget? My heart stopped beating. Great. Just great, my own damn boyfriend forgets my birthday. Fanfuckingtastic.

Whatever though. "What's bugging you? You were all excited and bubbly and now you're like bleh." I looked down, "Andy is supposed to be here or at least call or text me. And he has yet to do so," She held back a mischivous grin, "Well, with guys these days you never know, just don't get to tore up about it, you still have the whole day ahead of you." I nodded and sat back up in my seat.

We drove around for a little bit then stopped at a fast food parking lot, "So what do you have in mind for this fabulous day in which you were birthed? Something wild and reckless perhaps?" I busted out laughing, "In which you were birthed?" She started laughing too, "Shut up! It's not funny." I nodded trying to breathe, "Oh, yes it is. I have an idea but it's not too reckless but I've been against it for a while, but I think it's time." Her eyes lit up, "You'll let me give you a trampstamp?!" I laughed, "Nope." Her face fell, "Maybe for my next birthday." She grinned and nodded, "I was thinking about getting my belly button pierced." She grinned massively, "I love it! I brought my kit down just in case. Now, where to do it at." She though for a moment, "Hmmm,"

"Why not right here?" She looked shocked, "In the McDonalds parking lot?" I shrugged, "Why not?" She grinned, "Works for me. I have my stuff in the back of the car. Hold on, I'll go get it." She got out of her car and skipped to the trunk and brought back a big black bag. "Maybe somewhere more sterile, just in case." I nodded. She's sort of a germaphobe, her being a tattoo artist and a piercing expert, a sterile environment is a must have.

We ended up at a local tattoo parlor and the guy there said she could do it there as long a she had a license. We walked to the back of the place and I layed down on the black leather chair, "You ready?" She asked as she pulled out the long needle. "As I'll ever be." She nodded and smiled, "Good. Now let me explain a few things. You need to clean it on a daily basis, but you can't take it out for six months because it only take 2.5 seconds for it to grow back up okay?" I nodded and lifted my shirt up to a little above my belly button. She starilized the whole entire area before pulling out the needle, "On the count of three." I gripped the arm rest tighter and tighter, "One, two, three." And she pierced it. It actually didn't hurt too bad.

Imediately she put the ring in and it was done and over with, "Lookin great, if I do say so myself," She said smirking, I smiled, "It looks awesome! I love it." She grinned, "I can think of someone else who will too." I grinned and thought of Andy's expression when he sees it. I sat back up to see Jayde pull out her phone, "Picture time." She sang goofily. She extened her arm holding her phone and we made faces while pointing to my belly button. It looked quite awesome because, well who's in the picture exactly? Non awesome people? I think not.

She posted the picture on her facebook and mine and the band's. Eh why not? Her phone went off playing the final episode by Asking Alexandria. "Hello?" She answered in her usual high pitched voice. She grinned, "Really? Okay..yes..It's- oooh...so is it all ready?...ok awesome! We'll be there." She hung up her phone and bounced in her seat. I started bouncing along with her, "What exactly are we bouncing excitedly about?" she giggled and stopped, "Looks like we're needed back home." I looked at her confused, "What for?" She shrugged, "You'll see." I still was confused but followed her to her car anyways.

We drove back home and arrived in about thirty minutes to see a bunch of random, but very expensive, cars parked in my driveway. "What's going on?" I asked as we got out of the car, she justt grinned and kept silent as we walked up the walkway. As soon as she opened the door, I was pulled in by some strange and thrown over his shoulder, into the pitch black house. "Hey!" I yelled and kicked and smacked his back. He grunted a few times but didn't put me down.

Finally he dropped put me down and the lights came on and a million people yelled, "Surprise!" I turned bright red and hid my face. The unknown figure approached me from behind, "Happy birthday babe," I turned to see Andy standing right behind me, grinning massively,"Andy!" I squealed and jumped into his arms, "You're not gonna beat me up again are you?" He said in mock terror. I turned bright red, "I didn't know that was you, jerk." He kissed my cheek, "No need to apologize, I forgive you." I laughed and he put me down, "Where's my hug?" I turned to see Ronnie standing there with his arms crossed. I laughed and ran and gave him a hug too, along with the rest of Falling in Reverse and gave hugs to the Avenged guys. They were all here. Like one big happy family. I was approached by a girl about my height with blonde and black hair, "Hi, I'm Sammi Doll, you must be Makayla." I smiled and nodded, "That's me." She held a friendly smile, "I know, you're all Andy talks about." She grinned up at Andy, "Finally I'll have a female to hang around with instead of the guys," I laughed, "We ain't that bad." Jake said frowning. I couldn't fight off my smile. I nodded. We talked for about ten minutes about pretty much anything when Ash budded in.

"I feel so much love." I turned to see a pouting Ash. I smiled and gave him a hug, resulting in him lifting me off the ground and twirling, "Ash, put me down!" He chuckled, "If you insist," He put me down and just my luck I tripped over my own feet. I'm smart. Andy thankfully broke my fall by catching me, "Either there tiger, we don't want anymore injuries." I laughed and got up slowly. I noticed Jayde standing awfully close to CC. I grinned and winked at her, making them both turn bright red. She gave me the death glare, but couldn't help but grin, "You haven't told the guys yet about the new piece of metal in your skin." I shook my head at her, "And where is that at exactly?" andy asked, snaking his arm around my waist.

I lifted my shirt up and sucked in my stomach to reveal my newly pierced belly button. A few of the guys whistled. "Hot." Ronnie said, looking me up and down. "I love it." Andy said in my ear, ooh how I missed him.

"Present time!" Syn said excitedly. I laughed and before I could respond Sam, Gale, Zacky, Ron, and Jacky came in carrying multiple presents in each hand, "Jeez, you're loaded girl." jacky said as he set three huge boxes on the ground. Holy crap what'd all these guys get me?

The easiest way to list what I got is by band. Falling in Reverse : Designer clothes ( Ronnie's loaded, literally.) perfume, a silver pair of Doc.Martens.

Avenged Sevenfold : More name brand clothing, a new Iphone case, and a couple framed pictures of me with them on tour.

Black Veil Brides, except Andy, including Sammi : BVB gear, high end makeup, stilettos, dresses and Sammi got me things from Bath and Body. And of course Ash had to get me sex toys. I blushed deeply when I unwrapped them, "Thanks Ash." He grinned, "I'm always thinking aren't I?" I raised my brow. He just shook his head, "Don't answer than." I laughed and continued to open gifts.

Sam and Gale got me new dresses along with a pair of Jefferey Cambell shoes I've wanted for like ever. "Thanks guys!" I said and tackled them with hugs. "You're welcome." they said in high pitched voices from where I hug tightly.

I saved Andy's for last and I have to say, he did an amazing job at wrapping them. The first one was a small box in silver glittery packaging. I opened it to reveal the most amazing pair of Hello Kitty earrings. "I love them Andy," He grinned and I kissed him softly, "Ewww, no PDA please." Ash whined, I laughed, "That's not what you said on tour when-"
"Lets not bring that up please." I laughed and opened the second on to reveal a beautiful charm bracelet. Gosh how much did this guy spend on me? The last one I opened to reveal a Victoria's Secret box. "I think I should open this one later." The guys chuckled, Andy held this creepy evil grin on his face. Yep, I know what to expect tonight.

The party lasted until about 11 and that's when Falling in Reverse and Avenged had to leave. I was sort of bummed that they had to leave and fly back home but it was fun to see them for such short time. I was in the kitchen drinking whiskey with Jayde when Andy pulled me aside, "I have one last surprise for you." He whispered in my ear. "But, you have to close your eyes." I reluctantly closed them as he led me outside and down the side walk, "Andy where exactly are you taking me?" He chuckled, "Well, here to be exact." I opened my eyes to reveal a pretty big modern house that jus recently went up for sale. "Andy is this your house?!" I asked excitedly, he grinned and nodded, " I jumped into his arms and kissed him multiple times, "When exactly did this happen?!" He grinned and gestured inside, "Why don't we go inside and I'll explain everything."

He carried me inside and to a huge room, covered in Batman decor. "Welcome to the bat-cave." He said excitedly and layed me down on the batman bed. He then layed onto of me and explained everything. "Andy! Why didn't you tell me?" I had to admit, his plan was pretty sneaky, but I couldn't hold back my excitement. "Well would it be a surprise?" I laughed, "I guess not." He grinned, "Now, I haven't been laid in two and a half weeks, and that's too damn long, and this bed isn't quite comfy yet." I grinned, "Hold on one sec please?" He got off the bed and ran to the bathroom, coming out a aminute later carrying a black lacy object, "Since I knew you wouldn't open it infront of all them people, I saved one here." He tossed a piece of lingerie to me. I have to admit, Andy has good taste. He held a serious look on his face and got an inch from mine, "Put it on, now." I grinned and pranced to the bathroom and slipped into the revealing, lacy, black stappy piece.

Now the party's getting started.

Andy's P.O.V.

Let the strutting begin. I held a huge grin as she stepped out of the bathroom, and it was worth the wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys, the chapter's finally here! Andy's return, well that she knew about, please comment :) and thanks to those who have been loyal to the story and are subscribed and have commented, remember, comments = faster updates, enjoy guys :)