Status: Active! Active! :)

No Giving Up When You're Young And You Want Some

Dining With the Devil?

So tonight's our double date. Me and Andy along with Ben and Tracey. I was originally thinking of Ben Bruce from Asking Alexandria but it's someone else. Andy said he worked with the band's manager or something of that nature.

I honestly had no clue what to wear. I mean my ex and I our dates were to concerts and maybe once a fancy dinner. After a couple months you get used to it and don't do that crap no longer. Instead we stay at home in the basement with a bunch of his friends getting drunk. But, I was actually ok with that lifestyle.

I decided on a slouchy dress, which I think was meant to be a t-shirt but oh well. Along with some studded heels and a dark red lipstick and I put on a thick line of eye liner.

http://www.polyvore.com/night_out/set?id=49116366

I started curling my long, thick hair when Andy knocked on the door. I put my curling iron down and opened the door. He stood wearing skinny jeans, a studded belt, a black v-neck t-shirt and black motorcycle boots. "Hey babe, you look nice," He said pulling me into his arms. I grinned,"Why thank you," He looked down at my dress,"Are you sure that's not a shirt?" I rolled my eyes,"Fine I'll go change," I tried to leave but he grabbed my waist,"I didn't say I didn't love it," I grinned and went back to doing my hair while he put marks on his cheeks.

After I finished I looked around trying to find the hairspray,"Whatcha lookin for?" He asked while I searched through the cabinets,"Hairspray," He nodded,"Here you can use mine, well Jake's but I use it enough hold on, nice thong by the way," I stood back up immediately and he grinned before disappearing. The nerve of some people. He came in with the most huge bottle of hairspray I'd ever seen,"Jeez your killin the ozone," He rolled his eyes and I started hair spraying my hair.

We finished up and we left the bus after I grabbed my purse. This should be entertaining. Dining with who possibly could be the devil. I'm not much into meeting new people but I guess I could give her a chance.

He grabbed my waist and walked me to a pretty nice place where we were approached by two people. A tall guy with sleeves and short teased hair, and a girl slightly taller than me with short choppy black and blonde hair, sort of like Jayde's. She had a loose black dress on and kitten heels, and still was taller. She held a huge smile. "Hi, you must be Makayla, I'm Tracey," She said and immediately hugged me, i hugged back because I like hugs. She seems okay,"Nice to meet you," I said with my best smile. Andy man hugged, ok i think we all know that guys don't hug other guys the same way girls hug girls, who I assumed was Ben,"Hello there nice to meet you, I'm Ben." He gave me a half hug,"I'm Makayla,"

We walked into the restaurant and were immediately taken to the very back of the place to give us privacy. The waitress was a tall lady with blunt bangs and black hair. She gave us the best fake smile she had,"Hello there ladies and gentlemen here are your menus, do you already know what you want to drink?" Me and Trace ordered coke's while the guys ordered beers. Well at least we're both under aged. Or she's odd and doesn't drink.

Our drinks came and me and Trace both ordered salads while the guys got steaks. "So you enjoying the tour so far Makayla?" Ben asked sipping his beer. "Yeah I love it," I said trying to smile. I have people issues okay shut up. "So how long have you two been dating?" Tracey asked still wearing a big smile,"Umm today's the third day," Andy answered for me. She nodded,"You guys are so cute," She said smiling, I smiled back and nodded.

Dinner went pretty great. I actually really like Tracey. As we walked out of the restaurant it was pretty dark when a whole bunch of people with cameras came at us. Andy grinned and smiled at the cameras with his charming smile while i just held my usual I-could-give-a-fuck-less look. A couple were fans and demanded pictures with him. So Tracey ended up taking the pictures while before and after they shot us sour looks while getting their skanky little arms over our boyfriends. They didn't like us obviously but we could give a fuck less because they asked us out not them. So yeah. I being naturally bitter hearted, shot them a look so cold they shivered after the pictures were done. They looked terrified as I stared them off while Andy finished signing the fan's t-shirt that gave us rather friendly looks.

Andy wrapped his hands around my waist and walked me back to the bus. Ok I like him and all but I'll admit, and everyone knows, he's a camera/attention whore. I'm being dead serious when I say he'd rip my head off if I stole his light. We got back to the bus to see the guys with beers in their hands laughing,"Hey guysss!" CC said loudly, i smiled,"Hey," I sat my bag down on a table,"So how'd it go?" Sam asked, putting his beer down."Great. We signed some stuff for fans while leaving the place,"Andy answered. He looked away and Sam looked up at me,'Just him' I mouthed while pointing before he turned around,Sam and Gale shot me apologetic looks.

I brushed my hair out of it's curls and took my makeup off and put on my shorts and tank top, not bothering taking off my thong. I looked down at my tattoo and smiled at it. I went back into the bunks to find my bag and put my clothes back when I heard the guys talking.

"..I know, she had this look of total hatred when I was signing stuff for the fans," Andy went on.

"Dude give her a break, she just doesn't want to lose you," Sam started. Oh shit. Here we go.

"I know but still, she got jealous over fans. I don't know -"

"Hold up, First off she ain't jealous of your damn fame if that's what you were starting. Now all she fucking wants in a relationship is somebody to not be a cheating little jerk and maybe she fears that'll happen." Gale started to raise his voice. I heard someone coming so I listened no longer and ran to my bunk, curling up and trying to sleep.

The drama between them hadn't settled that night. I feel like a stupid beotch for the way that I've acted towards his fans. I'll admit I get jealous pretty easily, but I'm just scared he'll leave me. But I do know i have to trust him more than I am.

I crawled into Andy's bunk at about 2 in the morning. to see him sleeping. I layed next to him, cuddling up to him. He slightly woke up,"Hey babe, somethin wrong?" I shook my head,"I'm just lonely," He smiled and pulled me close to him and he wrapped his arms around me and I instantly felt more comfortable sleeping.

The next morning I relied on him to wake me up. "Makayla, time to get up my lovely," I opened my eyes to see his blue ones staring back at me. I slowly got up and turned to him,"Morning, help me up," He laughed and helped me out of the bed. I walked into the main area of the bus to see Sam and Gale on one couch, Ashley and Jake on the other, along with Jinxx and CC in the bean bags. Oh Lord, just great the whole bus is segregated by band. Awesome.

I caught Sam looking at me in a funny way. Gale just glared at Andy. I sighed and grabbed a bowl from the cabinet and poured me some cereal. I ate in the middle of the floor straight down the line that divided bvb from nhb. I refused to move. Hey look at me i'm the little rebel who refused to take sides. What.Now.

"Sam what are we doing today?" I asked as I put my bowl back in the sink,"Um we have an interview after the concert and we perform at about three," I shook my head,"they don't time these things with lazy people in mind," A few laughed. Hey it's a start. Andy followed me to the back because right now I just wanna be alone with him. He always started a conversation when there's silence, drownding out my slightly guilty conscience.

"I wanted to talk to you about something," He started. Oh God Ashley told him. Reminder to self to tear him limb from limb. Or maybe I'll cut his hair in his sleep. Yeah that one's worse for him. "I just wanted to make sure your alright. You seemed pretty pissed last night and I want you to know I would never leave you for one of those fan girls. I'm dating you for a reason. Your cute, funny, and a party. i wouldn't leave you, or cheat on you, or any other possible thing out there that assholes do." I smiled,"Ok Andy and I'm fine. I just tend to be bitter around certain types of people," He laughed,"Hey how do you think I feel, I mean you constantly have guys insisting on you putting your arms around them in pictures and paying to get kissed, and on top of that you have girls running after you, and there's really not that much I can do about that," I laughed,"Don't worry I'm not a lesbian, got nothing againgst them and I accept them, but I'm straight." He smiled,"I love hearing that," I grinned and kissed him, I could feel him smiling the whole time.

About an hour later I stopped cuddling with Andy and prayed that they had stopped hating each other as the bus stopped at a local diner for breakfast/lunch. No not brunch. I hate that word. I pulled my hair up in a loose ponytail because I'm way to lazy to fix it. Eh, I'll do it later. Procrastinator. Yep, your looking at one. I put on a pair of hollister yoga pants, why they insist on calling them yoga pants when half of he people buying them only wear them because their too damn lazy to wear jeans, along with an over size victoria's secret Pink shirt, and my nike's.

I walked with the guys into the diner and we took the biggest table they had. I ordered pancakes with strawberries, blueberries, and basically every fruit they had. I ordered a smoothie because I'm getting tired of coffee, and plus I love love love fruit. I drank my smoothie as fast as the straw could pick it up. I got really excited when my food came. They were amazing pancakes. The guys thankfully did start speaking but Gale talked to every single on of them except Andy. I sighed as Andy attempted to make conversation and Gale ignored. Eh he'll get over himself eventually. I know he wants the best for me but now's not the best time for holding grudges.

After we finished It was time to get ready. I whined as I plugged in my straightener into the outlet on the vanity in the living area. "You are so whiney," Ashley said as he pulled out a huuuge mirror and set it on the table and started putting eyeliner on everywhere,"Jeez think that mirror's big enough?" He laughed and then held a serious expression,"No." But he couldn't hold that serious expression long before smiling his amazing smile.

I had no clue what was gonna go down in the interview. I guess I would answer them honestly. I don't like lying about certain topics and sometimes I'm a little too honest. But hey, they want honesty, that's what they'll get. I went into the bathroom where Andy and Jinxx and Sam were finishing up. Their war paint looked amazing. Andy's eyes were completely blacked out and he even drew stitches going up from his mouth. He looked pretty dang hot. " 'Scuse me ladies but I need my perfume," I said bumping Jinxx out of the way to get my perfume,"Hey I am not a lady," Jinxx said. I laughed,"Whatever helps you sleep at night,"

I sprayed two squirts of perfume and Jinxx and Sam ran out when I tried to spray them with it. I laughed and put it away and Andy started spraying cologne obnoxiously,"Why thank you I always wanted to smell the exact same as my boyfriend." I said covering my nose because that stuff's strong, he smiled,"Your welcome," I smacked the lid off the counter,"Whoops, did I do that?" He rolled his eyes and bent down to get it and I smacked his ass on the way out. He walked himself into that one.

I pulled off my shirt and my bra because I planned on wearing a corset to the concert and interview.The curtain came open and Gale and Ashley had walked in, their eyes grew wide and Ash being Ash, he whistled,"Out now, this ain't a show," I said slowly but loudly, Gale whined,"Aww damn we miss all the fun," Ash grinned and winked at me before they both walked out. Men these days. I grabbed my black corset I had gotten when we went shopping towards the beginning of tour and put it on, along with some black skinny jeans and my doc martens that I love.
http://www.polyvore.com/corset_love/set?id=49126527

"Andy!" I hollered,"What?" he said less loudly, peeping his head in."Lace up my corset," he smiled and laced it up,"There we go, damn you look hot." I grinned,"I try my best" I said wrapping my arms around his neck, he bent down and kissed me when Gale hollered in,"Break it up it's time to go," I rolled my eyes and we walked off the bus to No Holding Back's first interview.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys a little sneak peek on the next chapter, it will be an interview and you'll find out Makayla's blunt personality. :) this chapter i felt took a long time to make but Idk, comment,rate and subscribe. Byee :)