Status: In progress

What a Girl Can't Forget

The beginning...

I know usually people like me wouldnt have had anything to worry about, but that wasnt how my life started. At a young age my sister Rosemary, me Jessica, & two of my brothers Terry & Cody were taken away from my mother due to her idiotic ways of marrying a drug abuser. I can only wish i knew what was going through that head of hers, she was such a beautiful woman with so many dreams to have a family and give her children the best lives she could so they wouldnt have to live the life she did.
Now dont get me wrong my mother had a great life, my grandmother, her mother worked two, TWO jobs just to support her in everything she wanted to do. My grandmother is my inspiration to do great even if it meant me working two jobs in the end just to make a living. But my mom dropped everything, dropped every dream she had at the age of 15years old to marry a 31year old man she "loved". Now i dont know how it was in the past but im quite sure that marrying someone with that much of a age difference is illegal now days. Thats when she met my dad 3years later while still being married got pregnant with my sister and then a year later me. Two beautiful little girls and yet here she was making the stupiest decision of her life time. I wish i knew what happened to her to cause her to become what she had became all those years ago. Somewhere in there, was a lil teenage girl crying out for help but no one could see past her mask of happiness.

The pain started with a man named Lin, what stupid man. How could you, Where In Your Head Does It Make Sense To Marry A Girl 16years Younger than you! Just like anyother man, he started out sweet and charming. But he got under your skin, he made you let your guard down and once you did there was no getting rid of him. Once my mom was married to this man he did everything he could to keep not only my mom trapped within her very own home but he would trap my grandma right along with her. This man would nail my moms apartment door shut, along with everyother window and door he could reach. The cruelest thing was they couldnt even cry out for help, he would cut the phone wires. Luckly my uncle lived next door to my mom and would rescue them. Apart of me wished that they would have never helped out. my mom used to hang out with my uncle and his wife whenever she could and thats how she met my dad. Things were going great for a while, my mom and dad would sneak around and see each other especially at the late hours of the night. Just as the saying goes everything that is good must come to an end. Lin found out about my moms late rondevous with my father, can you say NIGHTMARE! Lin beat the crap out of my dad, hitting him so hard on the head he had to be transported by helocopter to a more advanced hospital then our hometown.

I dont know many people who would be so stupid enough to mess with a married woman. but soon my moms true secrets were shown. Not only was my mom married to Lin and messing around with my dad, but was secretly messing around with my brothers dad Terry. Three way battle just because of one woman. My mom gave her children the wrong style of life, one i will never go through ever again my mom now has 6kids 2daughters & 4boys in order going Rosemary, Jessica, Terry, Cody, Marcus, Ryan. This is our nightmare of a life, frm the point of view of the black sheep of them all....