Blood Stains in My Mind

No Cure And No Future

Day 4 of the hope of a better future. It's been 4 days since the last zombie was killed in new york city. The fight was long and hard and we will never those who risked there lifes for our safty and a longer future....

'Longer future my ass.' I thought to my self. They think they killed the last of them how can they know they killed the last one... how could anyone know. Now that hafe the world is gone celebrities and the wealthy are favored, looked up to, protected... Lucky me right.

Lead singer of a band... that all survived a zombie apocalypse. Yup that's right we all survived but, not with out great loss. We all lost people near and dear to us. We had to kill our wives and parents, look into there lifeless eyes and watched them truly die but, Frank and I had the worst of it. Our... our... children we had to... to well you get what we had to do.

We only survived because our love of horror movie, they must have secretly trained us. The hiding places, food sources, and of course how to kill them.

'How did start?' you ask?

It started in the year 2009 in northern Uganda. The children were the first victims. They became restless, and couldn't concentrate. They would say they had trouble thinking. Then came the nodding, an uncontrollable dipping of the head that presages the disease’s debilitating epilepsy-like seizures. As the epilepsy-like seizures progress and worsen, the children became less and less like themselves, and more and more distant and blank. The worst was the wandering. The children would crawl on the floor in to the city and wood. One girl was lost for a whole week before she was spotted miles away from her home. Parents fear for there childrens safety and tied them down so they could go to the town for food or work. After a while the children began to gnaw at their fabric restraints, like a rabid animals.

An  article once called them “zombie children,” having “no cure” and “no future.” … How right they were.

No one cared. They sent doctors in 2012 but, it was worst than they thought. There was no cure and it started spreading fast among the children. The parents were no affected by the disease but, could carry it no ever thought it was a possibility. It then spread to woman and slowly men.

It's 2016 and were living in hell. But I'm sure it can get worst.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I have yet to see fic like this so i hope you like!