Grasp the Unpredictable

Third Chapter

"Okay Matt. Just promise me that you won't do anything stupid tonight," She sighed once more,"I'm sure Lee wouldn't be happy to see you drinking yourself to death... Bye Matt."

And with that, she hung up on me. And I'm sure that Lee wouldn't be proud of me...

But I have no damn choice.

A bottle of Jack Daniels, and 7 shots of Jose Cuervo, I was sure to be half pissing myself because of the liquor.

A sudden booming knock filled the room and shook me with shock. I was way too plastered to get up on my feet and go to the door.

So I just left who ever it was to bang all they want. I heard shrilled muffled yell attempt to break the door's boundry.

It sounded like a sad plea. And it sounded a lot like Lee.

"Matt..."

A cold tear fell onto my cheek.

But it wasn't mine.

I coughed horrendously, my heart feeling as if it was on the brink of explosion, my lungs closing it's airways. I couldn't breathe at all.

But when I looked straight ahead, I saw my love. My girl. I saw her looking at me with her beautiful blue-green eyes. Her million dollar smile. Her perfect self.

Even when she didn't think so.

She bent down to my eye level, before whispering,"Matt... Please...Don't do this. I don't want you to leave." She began to cry hard. I blinked quickly, but then, my heavenly girl left. The pain in my body left that very instant. Her eyes weren't staring at me now. But what was, was an old picture of the both of us on our first date at the Fall Festival in front of an old oak tree, the colorful leaves covering the grass and lot emphasized the picture.

A picture that was next to my bed upstairs.

I stared at that picture with wonder. Hoping it would remarkably move or something. But it didn't. I took time staring at it, looking at our happiness back then, and sobering up from my alcohol.

Was I close to dying?
♠ ♠ ♠
Extremely short, I know.
Sorry bout that, but the computer just started to work just recently.
I'll try to post more often and write so yeah.
Enjoy!
PS! Comments would be so lovely.