Sequel: Smoke and Ashes

Smoke And Mirrors

Ashley!

Hey Andy here! I'll be taking over for this chapter :}

As I left Ashley in the kitchen I ran up stairs and into my room. I didn’t want to make Ashley wait to long so I picked out a pair of black jeans that had giant wholes at the knees. I figured that I would just go without a shirt.

I went into the bathroom, clothes in hand, and laid them on the bathroom counter. At the same time I made sure that my matching blood red towels where on the towel wrack. They where. Only then did I starting taking off my clothes, starting with my shirt. When I was in nothing, but my boxers, I started thinking about how good it would feel to have Ashley take them off. How amazing it would be to see him on the floor in front of me, his hand reaching up to the elastic band and start pulling them down. As they fall to the floor, I can imagine him reaching his hand back up to…

I shock that thought out of my head, and went to take off my boxers; however when my hands made contact with my hips I realized they where already on the floor. A little ashamed, mad, and embarrassed, I stepped out of them and climbed into the shower.

I stood under the water head just enjoying the feeling of the water flowing through my long black hair, down my muscular chest, leading to my stomach, and down my crotch. When the water reached that area, an image of Ashley flashed through my head again. He was coming up to me to press his body against mine. Shaking the image out my head, I put shampoo in my hair. Once it had turned completely white with bubbles, I put my head under the water, and watched as best as I could, at the suds that where taking there time to run down the length of my body before they finally went down the drain. Next I did the same with the conditioner. Lastly I covered a wash cloth with soap and cleaned myself with it, all though my hands weren't the ones that I wanted to do it.

I got out and grabbed the two matching red towels, and wrapped one around my waist and used the other to dry my hair. I walked over to the door. Opening it slightly, I was relieved to feel a rush of cool air run past my body and feel the warm air run out. Leaving the door ajar, I walked back into the bathroom. I dried off my still wet body and fallowing, put on my clothes.

After I was dressed and happy with the thick amount of black make-up I had just put on around my eyes, I went out the bathroom door, and down the hall.

As I moved I started to feel uneasy. Like something just wasn’t right, but I couldn’t figure out what it was. As I made my way around the corner of the stairs, and through the living room, leading into the kitchen, and there is when I found out what was wrong. Ashley was gone.

"Don't panic. Don’t panic. Don’t fucking panic!" I told myself over and over while I ran through the whole house looking for Ashley. When I couldn't find him, I took my search outside. I didn’t find him there either. My whole world seemed to darken and to get colder, even though it was hot and sunny outside.

I gave up my search and stumbled back into the kitchen. I noticed that in middle of the room lay Ashley's Black Veil Brides bandanna that I had given to Ashley. We were sitting on the bed in my bedroom. I had just told him that I was the lead singer of Black Veil Brides.

******

"Really? No way! That is so cool!" Ashley squealed happily, jumping up and down on the bed. "They're only like my favorite band!"

"Hahaha I'm glad that your happy." I said with a smile on my face. "I have one of the bandannas that we all signed if you want it." I walked over to the dresser and pulled the piece of material out. After I had retrieved it, I walked back to Ashley and held it out in front of him. As I looked at him, it wasn't hard to tell that he couldn't breath. The only thing he could do was jump up and wrap his arms around my neck in a tight embrace.

"I take that as a yes?" I choked out the words.

"It's a hell yes! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Ashley sat back and just looked at the bandanna in his hands.

"You do know that you dated a member of the band right?"

"I did?" he asked looking confused.

"Yea, Jinxx." I added looking just as confused as he was.

"Whoa, whoa, wait! Jinxx is in BVB?!"

"You didn't know that?" Neither one of us was in shock anymore. It was more of an image of total surprise and happiness.

"Well he didn't tell me, and besides I never got to watch any of the videos. My family was to poor to actually have a computer. My friends use to let me listen to their IPod's and that's how I found out about ya'll."

"Oh." Was all I could manage. After a few minutes of silence, Ashley spoke again.

"Do you know why I love Smoke and Mirrors bar?"

"No. Why?"

"It's where I met you, and were everything between us originally started."

I was so over whelmed with emotion that all we did was make out until we feel asleep.

******

I deeply inhaled the scent of Ashley that still clung to the bandanna, when I noticed something strange. The scent of fire, burning flesh, and decay. The scent of hell.

I didn't know how it would be possible for Ashley to be in hell, but none the less I grabbed the keys to my bike, and left. There are certain materials needed to be able to create a portal to hell , and only one person knows what they are.

*******

Half an hour later, I finally arrived at my high school friend's house. Her name was Raven Zinthos. She has short, dark blue hair with matching blue eyes. She wears a black and red diamond shaped gem in the middle of her forehead. Her wardrobe consists of a dark blue cloak over a black outfit that has long sleeves and no legs. On the black part of the outfit she has a line of red gems that are connected with gold around her waist and one at the top of the cloak that holds it together. Her shoes were also dark blue. She was the only Meg left that has magical powers. Her kind is descended from Inu Yasha's lover, Kagome, whom had magical powers. There use to be hundreds of "Magic Megs",as they were known as, but 100 years ago in the fight against the Auto's, they were all killed.

She lives with her girlfriend, Yuuki. Yuuki is a Meg demon. She is solid white with red lines running up her body. The red ran along her pelvis, up her breast, and the bottom half on her legs. This was the only thing that kept her from looking completely naked. She has small red horns on top of her head with small matching red wings. Her hair is white and goes halfway down her back. Her eyes are so blue that when you look into them, it's like seeing the ocean. However the most amazing part about her in the fact that she is…..Yuske's sister.

I walked up the front porch steps to Raven's house. Before I had a chance to knock, the door was surrounded by black before opening on it’s own. I instantly knew that Raven was using her magical powers to do it. Good, she still remembers me. This will make things a little easier.

"Raven! Yuuki!" I yelled as I walked in.

"In here Andy!" I heard Raven yell from the living room. "So your having troubles with your boyfriend ehh?" she said reading my mind, getting caught up with everything that’s happened in the past few years.

"Kinda, but I need your help to get him back from hell."

"I'm always up for kicking Satan's ass. What do you need me to do?" Raven said with a sinister smile on her face. It was clear that she and Yuuki were in.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it took a long time and I am sorry for that, but I've been a little busy. Anywhore, here ya go :} Hope you enjoy