Sequel: Smoke and Ashes

Smoke And Mirrors

Love Til Love is Pointless

I woke up to the sound of Andy grumbling.

"Ashley, why are you doing this?" Andy said, his voice still groggy from sleep. He must have also just woke up. He had a busted lip, busted nose, and two huge bruises on both of his cheeks. With 4 broken ribs and eyes so swollen he could barley open them, he made like a pretty pathetic sight on the floor.

"Gee Andy, I have no idea. Let's see why am I doing this? I guess when you watch some one that you were starting to have feelings for, jump happily when you were kid napped! It tends to making you feel like you have no one. Especially when you start thinking that they might actually like you back! So with no else to turn to, I joined Satan." I said mad as shit.

"What?! Are you crazy? He's evil!" Andy asked. It didn't escape my hearing when he didn't mention liking me. This proves even more that what Satan had showed me was true.

"He's not evil, he's crude, but not evil." I walked away from the prison door's before he could say anything further.

****

I needed to get away from Andy. I was starting to feel bad for being so mad at him. I walked down the corridor and turned right when I saw the hallway that lead up to the 3rd floor of the building, where all of the demons stay.

Once I was completely up the stair I took a left and walked into Kainan's room without knocking, knowing that he wouldn’t care, I opened the door and Kainan turned towards me. He had taken off his armor, leaving him in nothing, but his black bottoms.

"I see you brought your little friend with you." Kainan winked gesturing at my cock. I could feel how hard I was without even having to look down. I knew that I would be this way after having seen Andy in such a kinky way, and now with Kainan standing there in all of his beauty…It was too much.

I ran over to Kainan and immediately attached my lips to his. We were joined there for 2 glorious minutes before I broke the kiss.

"Sorry. That was uncalled for." I said already gasping for breath.

"Don't be." Kainan whispered a moment before reconnecting our lips. They moved together furiously.

Next thing I know his hand is pushing against my crotch. I moaned softly as he started to unbutton my jeans and release me from their confinement. My eyes got blurry when he let go of my lips and connected them to my already vary hard cock. The part of me that he couldn’t fit into his mouth, he wrapped his fingers around. As he moved his tongue and bobbed his head, he would push down on my shaft in certain places. It felt kinda like he was trying to play it like a recorded, but I didn't mind. It was so good that it didn’t matter. I moaned loudly when he sucked upwards with his mouth and push in with his fingers at the same time.

"Kainan, will you screw me?" I asked after half an hour of being pleasured by his mouth.

My question was quickly answered when he removed my pants, boxers, and shirt completely before taking off his bottoms and shoving himself into me roughly. Considering neither of us were circumcised at all it felt amazing. Even Andy was huge.

"Fuck, what am I thinking about him for?" I thought to myself. I don’t need that good for nothing bastard! He doesn’t even give two shits about me!" I shook my thoughts of Andy and enjoyed the feeling of having Kainan be so intimate with me. I wasn’t even close to coming when he pulled out.

"Sorry, I could and usually would go longer, but after what happened today with the fight, I'm exhausted." I only just then remembered that it hadn't even been a day since I nearly killed Andy.

"Ok." I wisped. The room had become so dark that I couldn’t see Kainan who was no more than 5 inches in front if me.

"Your welcome to stay if you would like." his voice got further away, but I knew where he was going. I heard him leave the table we were on and sit on his bed. I followed after him. Laying down beside him, each of us still naked, I snuggled up in his arms and fell asleep. I didn’t feel as bad about sleeping with Kainan as I had when I slept with Andy because Andy didn’t truly love me. I mean neither does Kainan, but I'm the only one that he has ever trusted with his life. I'm the only friend he has ever really had. I know he would never betray me or hurt me just as I wouldn’t him. With that last though I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a vary short chapter because it's a filler, but it does have a little bit of a purpose.