Sequel: Smoke and Ashes

Smoke And Mirrors

Where am I?

When I woke up it was hard to see because of the bright light shining down over my head. Once my eyes adjusted to the light I looked around the room. The only light that was on was the one above my head making the rest of the room dark in comparison. The walls were made out of cement and the only exit out of the room was the metal door at the back of the room on the right. I tried to sit up on the metal bed that I had been laying on, and go to the door. However that idea was forgotten when I tried to get up and a jolt of pain went through my stomach.

"Haha, so you’re finally awake? S' 'bout time. Oh by the way I wouldn't try getting up just yet." Came a voice from the shadows beside the bed. I tried desperately to see through the shadows, but it was pointless.

"Yea, I figured that one out on my own. Who are you anyway?" I said back to the shadow.

The creature that had spoken walked towards the light, allowing me to see what he looked like before he spoke again.

"The name’s Andy Biersack, and you are?" Andy said. After I heard his name I didn't really hear anything else. I was too busy looking him over. He was really tall. About 6''4' with heavy black make up on his eyes and body. He was wearing a pair of skin tight black skinny jeans with boots and a vest leaving him practically shirtless. I looked at his eyes last. My voice caught as I looked at the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen.

"Are you going to answer me?" Andy said, breaking me from my train of thought.

"Huh?" was all I could manage.

He rolled his eyes with a small smile on his face and repeated himself.

"What's your name?"

"A-Ashley Purdey" I finally choked out.

"Well it's good to meet you Ashley, but I think that we better get going." he said picking me up so that I was cradled bridle style in his strong arms.

"Huh? Where are you taking me?" I yelled trying to get out of his arms. Every time I moved my stomach screamed, but I ignored it.

"Listen. Quit fighting." Andy said and for some reason, I listened. "Good. Now we have to get out of here. We're in a morgue. I'll explain everything later, but the people that work here are about to come in and do an autopsy on your body if you don't let me get you out of here.

"Wha… Ok, but this better be a joke." I said calming down, letting the man carry me away from this place. I didn't really see how letting him take me would be a bad idea when I had nothing in my life to live for and no one that would miss me. Besides even if he was taking me some were to rape me, I'm sure that couldn't be a bad think.

Then another thought came to me.

"How are we going to get out of this place." I asked Andy seeing as how we still haven't left the room.

"Easy. I'm gonna run." He said as if it were the simplest thing in the world.

"Ok, I know you have really long gazelle legs, but I don't think that they could get us out of here without getting us caught." I said not sounding convinced in the least. He rolled his eyes at me again.

"Trust me. I'm really fast." he said laughing as if it was some kind of inside joke.

Before I had a chance to argue anymore, we were off and heading out the door. I couldn't believe it. He really wasn't lying. We were going so fast that I couldn't make out anything and it made my head start to spin.

Within seconds we were out of the morgue and into the woods 4 miles away. When he put me down I had to sit down and close my eyes to avoid getting sick everywhere.

After about 10 minutes I felt dizzy. I went to get up, but remembered the pain that was in my stomach when it ripped through me again. I almost fell back down and it took me a second to realize that I wasn't going to because Andy's arms were around me helping me to my feet. I couldn't take it anymore. I had to ask the one question that's been running through my mind non-stop.

"So what's going, what happened, how did I end up at the morgue, ow, and why does my stomach hurt?"

"Well that's because"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe don't you just love cliff hangers?