Sequel: Smoke and Ashes

Smoke And Mirrors

What are Demons?

We walked up to the counter and asked to see the tattooist.

"ANGEL!" the woman that was standing behind the counter yelled. In only a few minutes, a woman came running out. The woman, who I recently found out was named Angel, was about 5''4' with 7 ear piercings. Her hair was black with red underneath and red streaks on top. She was wearing a strapless black corset and black shorts.

"Hey, I'm Angel. I'm the tattooist." she said with a smile. "If you'll come with me I'll get you all set up."

She starting walking back in the direction she had come from. Me and Andy founded. We came to a room at the end of the hallway and walked in. There were trophies every were. The walls were painted black with red paint spatters making it look like the room was spattered with blood. I sat in the chair in the middle of the room. Angel sat on the stool next to the chair.

"So what is that you're wanting and where?" She asked.

"I what 'OUTLAW' on my stomach." I told her.

"Ok. In what color?"

"Black." I replied as she got up and starting getting all of her equipment together.

"Ok. If you'll take off your shirt and lay down I'll begin." she said once she was ready.

I was nervous at first about taking off my shirt. I wasn't quite sure how she would react, but the shirt came off in the end. When Angel come back to me and sat down she looked at my stomach, but said nothing as she started cleaning my tummy. After 2 and a half hours, it was finally done. I had to admit, it looked pretty good. All three of us walked out of the room and to the the cashier. Andy payed and we headed off to the car.

"Thanks for everything Andy." I told him once we were both in the car.

"No probably." Andy said looking really shocked. We were about a mile away from the tattoo parlor when I broke the silence.

"So just curious, why didn't that woman freak out when she saw my scar?" I asked him.

"Oh that's because she's a demon to." Andy said sounding bored.

"Huh? She was?" I asked freaking out.

"Yea. That whole place is run by demons."

"Cool."

"Yea and we'll see Angel again." he said with a half smile this time.

"Really? When?"

"I don’t know. Sometime next year maybe." he said looking deep in thought.

Still confused I asked, "So what's going to be going on when we see her?"

"Well ya see, there are two different types of demons. There are the Megs and the Autos. The Autos follow the will of the demon king, Satan, while the Megs follow the will of Inu Yasha. Inu Yasha is a half demon that was born hundreds of years ago. He loved humans and even married one. She was the only one that kept him from turning into a full demon. Her name was Kagome. He loved her so much that he started his own group of demons. He then named them 'Megs'. The Megs are kind of like good demons in a way. We fight the Autos in order to keep the world safe. The Autos that follow Satan are trying to destroy the world and bring it into ciaos. However, they can only do this every 100 years. This year happens to be the year that the Megs will fight the Autos in a quest to save the world." Andy said.

I was still trying to sort through all of the information that I had just required when we pulled into Andy's drive way. Both of us just waited in the car for few minutes before everything settled in and I realized we were home.

"Ok. I'm good." I said as I got out of the car. We quietly went inside. I wasn't paining attention as I walked into the living room and tripped over several bags.

"Hahaha you just can't stay on your feet, can you?" Andy asked in between his laughing as he helped me up.

"Ha ha ha. Your so fucking funny." I replied glaring at him. "So what am I suppose to do with all of this?"

"Well I guess you can move into the guest room."

"Guest room?" I asked wondering why he never mentioned that on the first night.

"Yea. I didn't put you in their yesterday because it's not really furnished. I mean theirs a bed with no sheets, blanket, pillows, or anything and a closet, but that's it."

"Oh, so that's what the bed stuff was for." I said. I looked down at my feet were pillows and blankets had fallen out of the bag I tripped over. I was kinda upset, but I didn't Andy to see.

"What's wrong?" Andy asked seeing right through me. Oh well, so much for that idea.

"Well I was kind of hoping that I could continue to sleep with you. It was nice to not have a nightmare." I said never looking up.

"I think I can live with that." he said. My head popped up at the unexpected words. "That is," now I felt worried. "As long as you help me put the the sheets on the guest bed anyway.

"Haha,ok." I said as I laughed at my own stupidity.

After a few minutes of digging through the bags, I finally found the sheets. We headed up stairs and past Andy's bed room door, then the bathroom door, and at the end of the hall was a room that I had never noticed before. The room turned out to be the guest room. After a few minutes and a lot of complications, the bed spread was on.

"SUCCESS!" I yelled as if we had just completed a huge mission. Andy just looked at me and laughed.

"Oh! We still need to put your clothes up in here." Andy said.

"Huh?! Why couldn't we have brought them up here with us the first time?!" I said not really wanting to do anything else.

"I don't know." Andy said as he walked out of the room. I stood their watching him in disbelief until I couldn't see him any more. Once it was clear that he wasn't going to change his mind and wait til tomorrow, I went down to the living room finding him standing their looking like he was think thinking really hard about something. I had to admit, the expression didn't look right on him. The next thought that crossed my mind is what he would look like if he was hovering over me panting hard. I quickly shook the metal picture out of my head and broke the silence.

"What are you thinking about?" His head popped up at the sudden sound as if he hadn't even noticed I was there until that moment.

"I was think about how we were going to be able to get all of these bags upstairs in as little trips as possible." he said in a monotone voice.

"Oh. Haha. I don't think there really is a way." I told him as I picked up 3 of the 50 bags. Hehe, I got a little carried away.

Andy grabbed some was well and followed me up the stairs and into the room. This process continued for about 10 minutes. It took and hour and a half to put all of the clothes up. It wasn't until then that I noticed that just about all of my new clothes were Hello Kitty.

"Well, we better go to bed. We have a big day tomorrow." Andy said as he walked out of the room and toward ours.

"Ok. Just let me take a shower and I'll be in their." I said heading to the bathroom.

"Just don't take to long."

I opened the door and went in. I stood in the shower enjoying the feeling of the water running down my body. I thought crossed my mind, therefore I decided to hurry up with my shower so that I could get back to Andy and asked him before I forgot. I finished my shower and went into the guest room to get dressed in record time.

I opened the door slowly and popped my head in the see if Andy was still up. Once I saw that he was lying on the bed smoking, I didn't wast anymore time on coming into the room. I walked over to the bed, that was pressed against the far left corner of the wall, and plopped down beside Andy.

"Have a good shower?" he asked.

"Yes I did. Thank you. Oh I was wondering, what are we doing tomorrow? And how can you afford all of the clothes and your own limo and everything?" I said. Andy took a long draw of his cigarette before he answered me.

"Well as far as the money goes, I used to be in a band and my family's rich." he said sounding very bored.

"Really?! What band?!" I asked before he could go to the next question.

He blew off my question and instead answered the other one.

"As far as the plains for tomorrow goes, were going to be training." he said putting out he cigarette in the metal ashtray that had chains around the perimeter.

"What do you mean 'training'?" I asked very confused.

"Well you need to get used to fighting with your new body." Andy said. He started thinking then restated his comment. "Well you have to get used to fighting period. After seeing how well you did at the bar, your going to need all the help you can get." Andy said winking. I just rolled my eyes with a small smile on my face, but I didn't argue because I knew it was true.

"Ok. You've asked me a lot of questions, now I think I deserve the right to ask you one." Andy said.

"That sounds fair enough."

"Ummm...If it's none of my business or if you don't want to talk about it just tell me, ok?" he asked sounding a little nervous. I nodded my head and he continued. "What do you have nightmares about?"

I looked down at his chest and played with a piece of his long black hair as I spoke. "When I was about 4 I was home alone with my mama late at night. We were in the living room watching TV when someone busted through the front door. Without a second thought mama hid me in the coat closet and told me that no matter what happened I couldn't make a sound. She also told me that she loved me as she pressed a kiss to my forehead. She ran back into the living room and I watched through the slits in the closet door as a man come into my house and brutally killed my mother. He didn't kill her quickly though. He took his time slowly cutting her every were. He laughed when she screamed. Now every night that seen re-plays in my head." I told him on the verge of tears at this point.

"I'm so sorry." Andy said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and let the tears fall. I don't know how long we sat there for, but when the tears stopping coming, I whipped my eyes with the back of my hand and looked up at Andy.

I soon realized that that was a very bad idea as I lost myself in the pools of his blue eyes. Before I knew what I was doing I was moving my head very slowly towards Andy's. When our lips finally met, I felt like I was in heaven. I didn't think there was any better place in the world then right there. I whimpered as I felt Andy's tongue gliding across my bottom lip. I opened my mouth allowing his tongue to enter my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance over the kiss. That was another fight that I lost. It didn't seem as bad when I was losing to him though. I reached my hand down to the bottom of his shirt and started pulling up ward the was only broken when I took the material over his head. No even waiting for the shirt to hit the floor, his lips wear back on mine. I proceeded to run my hands over the plains of his chest.

"We have to stop and go to bed." Andy said braking the kiss again.

"Fine." I said snuggling into his chest and drifted off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwwwwwh wasn't that sweet. Andy wanted to cheer Ashley up. I think I might..I'm gonna...to late I'm already crying. Anywhore, I'm going to try to upload another chapter tonight.
Comment/Subscribe?