Status: Back after a little hiatus! Updating as much as I can!

I'm Alright Like This

I've got the guts to say anything.

I froze. Why the fuck was he here? I've told him off so many times!

"Shh stay absolutely quiet. He won't look around if he doesn't hear anything." I barely whispered. Alex nodded and we didnt move.

"Lucy? I heard you were in here." He asked.
"Fake moan." I whispered. Alex gave me a look and I rolled my eyes in frustration and sucked on the sweet spot on his neck and he groaned a little but it quickly turned into a moan when I sucked a little harder. He flipped us over so he was on top of me and began kissing my collar bone, neck, jaw, chest, and everywhere in between.
"Alex..." I moaned. That's all I could say before moaning more.
"I'll just come back later..." I heard Sam say then heard the bus door close. Alex kept kissing my neck and my moans slowly got louder.
"Alexxxxx." I drug out his name as I moaned. I was trying to tell him we probably shouldn't have sex again but was having trouble.
"You got me all worked up again." he whispered in my ear before biting softly on my ear lobe. I grabbed onto his arms and squeezed tightly.
"This feels way too good." I said. I sighed in defeat and let myself become putty in his hands.

His hands softly roamed and tickled my body as he basically made out with my neck. I closed my eyes and bit my lip to try to contain my moans. He knew every spot to hit and I couldn't handle it anymore.

---------------
"Thanks again! We're Surrender Seventeen! We'll see you guys real soon!" I yelled into my mike. I waved to the crowd as I put my mike on its stand and slapped some hands than ran off stage. It was the second to last night on tour and I couldn't believe how fast tour flew by.

I ran back to the green room and grabbed a guitar I recognized as Alex's. I figured he was in the shower or something so I sat on the couch and started strumming and writing some words.

"Memories, they fade faster than your smile.
Worries, haven't had them in a while.
Just hold me closer.

Friends, they've multiplied since day one.
Honestly, work has never been so much fun.
Don't let this be over.

Before we let this fall into the past,
Can we try to get one more grasp?
Take control of the days and weeks,
Wipe away the tears on your cheeks.
Let's see if these moments will linger,
Before they slip through our fingers..." I sang. I heard clapping and got so startled that I fell off the couch.

"Wow I didn't think I'd scare you that bad, Luce." Alex laughed as he came to make sure I was okay.
"I didn't hear an 'I'm sorry' in that sentence. I could've died!" I said over dramatically and rubbed my head.
"I am so sorry, Lucy Harris. Forgive me?" Alex held my face in one of his hands and gave me his sexy as fuck smirk.
"Always." I smiled and pecked his cheek.
"That song was good, Goose. Is it yours?" He asked as he sat me on his lap on the couch.
"Yeah I just threw it together actually." I pulled my legs up and rested my head on his shoulder.
"I like it. You should play it tomorrow night. I'll work on it with you all day."
"Sounds good Lex."

-----------
The next night, it was time to unveil the new song. I was extremely nervous. For most of my bands songs, we would all write them, not just me.

"Alright Luce. You're gonna be fine. Don't wig out. You'll be fine." I talked to myself. I walked on stage and waved to the crowd. "Hey guys! We're gonna start you off with a brand new song! I just finished writing it today with someone you all know and love, Mr Alex Gaskarth! So here it is!" I heard the music start so I started singing. I could see the crowd smiling and nodding their heads and trying to learn the words. I danced around the stage while I sang and suddenly the song was over.
"Thank you!" I yelled to the crowd. "Did you guys like it?" I heard them yell and I laughed in disbelief. "Well thank you very much! You guys can say you were the first to hear it besides the band!" They all cheered again and I finished my set.

I went on my bus after the show and saw a note on the table with Lucy written on it. I looked to see if there was anyone else on the bus but I was alone. I climbed into my bunk and read the note.

"Dear Lucy,
I wanted to tell you the other day that I was honestly and truly sorry for messing everything up with Alex. I was just jealous that someone else was making you smile and laugh. I guess I just really fell for you, Luce. I know that you're with Alex now so I don't have a chance, so you'll always be the one that got away from me. I hope someday I'll be the one making you smile that beautiful smile you have.

Signed,
Yours truly,
Sam"

I put the letter down and put my head in my hands. What had I done? I had easily broken his heart. I laid down and felt tears welling in my eyes. I ended up crying myself to sleep. I woke up roughly when someone was shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw Alex standing outside my bunk and the letter in his hand.

"What is this?" He asked angrily and quietly.
"It's nothing. Sam wrote me it." I got out of my bunk.
"Clearly it's something. He told you how much he loves you, Lucy." He held the paper up to my face.
"Well I didn't write back. I never said if I was in love with him."
"You still got a love letter from the guy you had a major crush on."
"A crush I had until I met you." I tried looking in his eyes. He avoided my stare. "Lex, I really don't want to end tour this way. Please just don't be mad at me. I didn't do anything. He just wrote how he felt." I put my hand on his arm.
"I'll see you in the morning." He whispered before kissing my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's kind of short but I wanted to give you guys something! I'm sorry I haven't updated in two months! I hit a block.

Title cred: guts by all time low