Status: Back after a little hiatus! Updating as much as I can!

I'm Alright Like This

Cause when I'm with him I am thinking of you

"Did I tell you about that meeting by the way?" Alex said as we drove around in his car. 
"Nope. What was it for?"
"Well I wanted to tell you in a cuter way but I guess ticket sales for your tour weren't as good as they thought they were going to be so we're headlining the tour!" he somewhat yelled.

I froze. Time stood still for a second. I would be on a tour with Sam AND Alex at the same time now? That could not end well. I was still head over heels for Sam, while Alex was very attractive but very physical. Of course the universe had to throw this at me.

"That's awesome Lex." I smiled.
"Don't sound so excited, Luce." he said sounding a little disappointed.
"I am! Trust me I am. It'll be fun." I lied.

----------------
"Sam. We're screwed." I said while pacing in my room while on the phone. I called to tell him the news.
"Why? I'm sure we're fine Luce." he said calmly.
"Because! Tour was where I was gonna give you the chance you wanted. But now Alex is gonna be there the entire time."
"I know. We can make it work somehow. I mean you only have to stay with him for this tour right? How hard could it be?"
"Don't say that. Whenever someone says that, it becomes as hard as it could ever possibly be." I sighed.
"Want me to come over?" 
"Definitely." I smiled. My stress dissolved when he asked to come over.

I really wanted to give Sam a chance during tour. Knowing Alex wouldn't be there and no one would be there to tell him if Sam and I hooked up, I figured it might be okay. That came out wrong. Cheating is never okay. But is it really cheating if I've been in love with Sam for the past month and a half and just met Alex? I mean, Alex is very attractive and quite sexy but he's living up to his reputation. I don't want that. 

A knock interrupted my thoughts. I made my way down to the door and opened it to see the adorable blonde boy I fell for standing there. He smiled when he saw me. 

"Hey Lucy." his smile was contagious.
"Hi Sam. I kinda need a hug." I hit my forehead with my palm as soon as I said that but he stepped into the house and hugged me. His arms were warmly wrapped around my body and I smiled as I curled my arms around his waist. My head leaned on his shoulder and I felt such warmth and comfort that I had never felt before. He squeezed a little and started pulling away. He pushed some hair out of my face with a smile.

"Thanks. I needed that." I murmured. 
"Anytime." he linked his fingers with mine and walked to my living room.
"So what are we gonna do?" I asked while pulling my feet up on the couch. 
"I don't know. I mean I would never make you cheat on him or put you in a situation like that, but I still want that chance with you." 
"I want a chance with you too Sam. I feel like I'm cheating on you when I'm with him." I sighed and put my head on my knees. I felt him move closer to me and when I looked up at him, he kissed me. I felt twenty time more sparks than I felt with Alex. Though we only kissed for a minute, it was the best minute ever.

Suddenly, I heard Alex ringtone on my phone. I bit my lip and didn't want to answer it, but knew I had to.

"Hello?" I said nervously.
"Hey Luce. What are you up to?" 
"Just hanging out with Sam talking about tour." It wasn't a complete lie.
"Oh that's cool. Are you hanging out with him all night? Or can we get together?" he said with a smirk in his tone. 
"If by get together you mean be in my bedroom all night, I don't know. Sam was gonna stay for dinner." 
"Maybe I'll stop by then. I need to see your pretty face again."
"Alright." I said a little disappointed. I wanted a little more time with Sam.
"Don't sound so happy."
"I am, Lex. I'm just a little tired and stressed about tour. No worries."
"Okay if you say so. What time should I stop by?"
"Seven thirty?" It was a little after five now.
"Sounds good Luce. See you then."
"Bye." I hung up and put my phone on the table then looked at Sam and just sighed. He sighed at the same time so I laughed a little.

"All he wants is sex?" he asked.
"Yep." I nodded then leaned back on the couch. Sam leaned towards me.
"I want so much more than just sex with you." he whispered as he leaned his face closer to mine until he kissed my lips again. I kissed him back and  put my hands behind his neck. He didn't try to slide his tongue into my mouth which I honestly didn't mind. It was refreshing almost. 
We kissed until about six thirty and it was the most intimate and romantic hour of my life. I knew I would never have that with Alex.

He showed up ten minutes late as usual as I was just finishing making dinner. I fed them and they surprisingly weren't awkward together. They both made me comfortable which in the back of my mind bothered me. Try having two of the worlds most wonderful guys sit at a table with you talking about how amazing you are. 

I couldn't handle it anymore. When they finished eating, they beh pulled me off to the side individually and asked me to stay the night but I refused. I needed a night to myself. They both were disappointed but understanding. They left after kissing me goodbye.

I locked the door. I turned off my phone. I changed into shorts and a tshirt. I laid awake all night thinking about what to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
I honestly can't decide who to have Lucy end up with! Tell me who you guys want!

Title credit: Thinking of You by Katy Perry

Love & rockets