Status: Back after a little hiatus! Updating as much as I can!

I'm Alright Like This

And so I tell myself that I'll be strong And dreaming when they're gone.

I woke up before my naked boyfriend laying next to me did. I turned my head to look at him and he was facing me, cuddling his pillow. I rolled onto my side closer to him and gently swept his hair out of his face. I slowly stroked his cheek with my thumb, smiling as my thumb was tickled by his stubble. I slowly and carefully kissed his cheek. 

"I love you Alexander. Don't ever forget that." I whispered in his ear. He didn't move at all. He was sound asleep. I smiled to myself and rolled onto my back and stared at the ceiling before reaching for my phone. The time read 5:04 AM. "Why the hell am I awake right now?" I asked myself quietly. I sighed and went through the messages I had received throughout the night when I felt movement next to me. Suddenly, Alex had his arm over my waist and was pulling me close to him. I couldn't contain my giggle as he did that.

"Good morning Alexander." I said fixing his sexy hair again.
"Good morning Goosey." he kept his eyes closed, but smiled a little. "Do we have to get up yet?"
"In about ten minutes we do. It's five past five in the morning."
"Why are we awake this early?!" he groaned as he put his head on my chest.
"Perks of touring my dear." I smiled and played with his hair and kissed his head before he lifted it up to look at me.
"I should've known better than to fuck you the night before tour started. I mean I loved it, but it wears me out."
"Okay then we'll never do it again." I joked. "Problem solved."
"Problem not solved. That makes the problem worse." he said leaning his face over mine.
"Then don't complain." I smirked as his face got closer and closer to mine.
"I'll only complain when we stop doing it." he returned the smirk then pressed his lips to mine softly and I felt every single spark I felt the first time we kissed. He deepened the kiss and I slid my tongue into his mouth hungrily. He did the same and rolled so I was on top of him. We kept fighting for control of the kiss. His hands roamed everywhere over my body leaving a trail of goosebumps. My fingers stayed tangled in his hair. I felt part of him get a little too happy so I slowly pulled out of the grip of his lips. He groaned in response.

"We don't have time to go any farther baby." I whispered. I rubbed his back and tried catching my breath.
"We need to kiss like that more often." he slowly smiled, also trying to catch his breath. I nodded in response. 

We laid there for about two more minutes until my phone rang. I reached over to it and saw Jenny was calling.

"Hello?"
"Morning Lucy." she said.
"Hi Jenn."
"So you guys have to be at the venue by 9:15, okay?" she reminded me. I instantly felt bad. I realized that I mixed up the dates. Our first show of the tour was in Los Angeles...where we were stay right now. We didn't have to be up early until tomorrow.
"Okay we'll be there. Thanks for the reminder Jenny." I hung up, put my phone on the side table, then bit my lip and turned to Alex nervously.

"What's up?" he asked.
"Just remember that you love me."
"Okay..." he raised an eyebrow. I leaned closer to him. 
"We don't have to be at the venue until 9:15..." I whispered. I braced myself for his reaction.
"Then we do have time to go much farther." he smirked and my heart started racing. A smile pulled at lips as he pulled me closer to him and he kissed me like before. 

We rolled over each other over and over, fighting for control and getting tangled up in the sheets. A certain part of him became even happier than before and I could feel the smirk on Alex's face. I rolled so I was on top and kissed his lips down to his neck and kissed his neck. Judging by the moans and groans escaping his lips, he was loving it. I started sucking a little and gave him a hickey while twirling my fingers in his hair. Suddenly, he flipped me so I was underneath him and I looked up at the smirk on his face and it was the sexiest smirk I'd ever seen on him. I pulled his face to mine and kissed his lips so hungrily. He placed his hands on my waist holding me as close as I could be to him. We kissed with such force for a few minutes until he slid his hands to my hips. He pulled away from the kiss and gave me a look and I nodded instantly. 

I couldn't contain the moans that came from my lips as he started. His hands were so tight on my hips but I didn't mind. Everything else felt too amazing.

-----------------
We walked over to everyone at the venue holding hands. When we got close, I jumped on Alex's back and laughed when he did. We made our way to where our bands were standing as he stood me on the ground. 

"Hey Lucy we have soundcheck in five minutes." my guitarist Dave told me. 
"Alright thanks Dave." I kissed Alex's cheek then walked to the bus I would be living in all summer. I put some of my stuff in a bunk then fixed my hair and make up. I walked off the bus and to the stage and grabbed my mic which was wrapped in purple and lime green duct tape. I smiled as I heard the guys check their instruments. I walked over to Dave when he finished and leaned my arm on his shoulder.

"You and Gaskarth are pretty cute." he smiled a little.
"Thank you." I smiled back. 
"Is this gonna last all tour?"
"Hopefully. That's the plan anyways."
"Interesting." he nodded then walked to his mic stand. I skipped over to the other guitarist Adam and talked with him a little. I then said hi to the bass player Steven and drummer Will. It was then my turn to see how loud the mic had to be while they played. They guys started our first song and I started singing.

I tend to get lost in songs while I sing. I dance around, jump a lot, clap, and look like a fool the whole time. I hadn't noticed that some of the other bands were standing in front of the stage listening. We played three of our songs and I was really confused when I heard them start clapping. I blushed a lot when I spotted Alex staring at me with a huge smile. I hugged the guys in my band.

"THANK YOU! YOU'RE A BEAUTIFUL CROWD!" I yelled into the mic then ran off stage. I laughed as I ran and stopped when I smacked into someone and slowly fell to the ground. I looked up to see blonde hair, brown eyes, glasses, and the huge smile. 

"You were awesome. Can't wait to see your set." Sam said as he lifted me up off the ground.
"Uhm thanks. I bet yours will be good too." 
"I hope so. You looked like you were having fun up there." he kept smiling which made me oddly uncomfortable. His smile used to give me butterflies.
"I was. I'm the happiest when I'm on stage." I smiled a little then saw Alex walking towards us. "I have to go though. See you later." I waved a little then ran over to Alex and jumped on him.

"There's my rockstar girlfriend. I'll definitely have to watch you perform later. You were insane." he smiled as he held me up.
"I was gonna make you watch anyways." I laughed. He laughed a little then carried me out to where everyone was standing in front of the stage. Sam's band had their soundcheck. I refused to make eye contact with him while he sang.

---------Few Hours Later-----
I was so nervous. I couldn't handle it. I had to go on stage in thirty seconds and knowing that Alex and Sam were going to be watching worried me. I heard the intro to our first song start so I took a deep breath and ran onstage. I sang my heart out and danced around and clapped more than I did during soundcheck. The crowd danced along and I tried my best to get them to sing along. At one point I looked backstage and saw Alex standing there smiling...and standing next to Sam. I didn't look back there again. 

"Thank you guys! We're Surrender Seventeen! We'll see you all soon! Come find us after the show to say hi!" I waved goodbye then ran off stage in the opposite direction of Alex and Sam. I stopped and caught my breath and walked in their direction but hoped they wouldn't see me. I tried making my way to the merch table when someone grabbed my waist and pulled me into a kiss. I pulled away and saw it was Alex, thankfully.

"You can really sing Lucy. You were amazing." he smiled as he kissed my forehead. 
"Thanks. I tried my best." I smiled back.
"Well keep doing whatever you're doing. The crowd loved you. And I have to ask you something." he said and walked me away from everyone. I got nervous.
"What is it?"
"Sing Remembering Sunday with me tonight." he held both of my hands. 
"Wait, really?" I asked, shocked.
"Yes! You definitely have the pipes for it. We can go practice it real quick. Come on!" he smiled and before I knew it, we were running to his dressing room. He grabbed a guitar and then led me to a quiet spot. He started playing and I was suddenly starstruck. I was about to sing my favorite song of his with him. How could life get any better?
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright alright alright! I'll be updating more next week because I have the whole week off before work! Hope you guys are enjoying the story and feel free to give me some input.

Title cred: Lights by Ellie Goulding

Love & rockets!