‹ Prequel: Everything About You
Sequel: Taken
Status: 44 and 45 of 50

Life as We Know it

1/2

She was simply walking down the street one day when she saw girls sitting on the roof, and what appeared to be an insane party, it was insane because it was the middle of that day without alcohol and if the appearance of the house was anything to go by it looked like everyone was drunk out of their mind.

She saw some random guy standing on the street looking down the road for something or other. She decided to ask him because she was that curious and when he replied he was looking for cop cars she was surprised and stunned to say the least.

‘Why?’

‘I wanna talk to my dad.’

‘He’s a cop?’

‘Yup!’

‘Alright well good luck with that.’

Just as she was about to walk away she saw a guy try to kiss a girl and when he didn’t quite catch her lips someone pulled his pants down causing everyone including herself to laugh.

She was about to walk away when the guy who was looking out for cop cars called her and say, ‘Bye nine.’ Referring to her Lou Deng t-shirt. What could she say, she was a hard core Bulls fans.

She blushed before yelling, ‘Bye cop car. Until we see again.’

‘Hopefully that is soon nine, soon.’

‘Only if you’re lucky.’

‘Well then, let luck be on my side.’

She shook her head laughing before continuing on her walk thinking about him.

John walked out into the back and saw things had changed since he left. There were pool chairs in the water and his friend Zack was no longer in the bathroom with his girl Danielle supposedly taking a shower everyone assumed from hearing the water yelling.

They were 19 and he felt in that moment as if he was so young and reckless.