‹ Prequel: Everything About You
Sequel: Taken
Status: 44 and 45 of 50

Life as We Know it

2/2

Years later they were the best of friends.

John was watching tv just having got back from work when someone started banging at his apartment door.

When he saw who was banging his door and the state they were in he was heartbroken.

‘Come on Nine, come on. Everything is ok, I got you. You’re alright.’ At this point Megra was crying into his chest.

‘What happened?’

‘He…He… He cheated.’

‘That ass!’ John said getting up ready to beat that guys ass.

‘Cop Car! Please no…. I need you.’ She mumbled towards the end.

She never needed him. She was always strong and never needed anyone so on that word he froze and pulled her even more into him. She wailed got it all out and ended up falling asleep on him on his chest on his couch.

When she awoke the next day she was called out of work as was he. Not only that but he
had all her favorite chick flicks as well as some she hadn’t seen but wanted to with a bucket of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.

‘You’re amazing Cop Car, simply amazing.’

Friends or more, he would always be there for her, and when she was ready to take a step to be more he would be there ready to take the step with her, but to him all that mattered was that she was in his life and was not leaving… ever…