‹ Prequel: Life as We Know it
Status: 46 of 50

Taken

1/1

“Clara!” Zach yells causing the girl to stop in the middle of the hallway out of surprise while her boyfriend starts running around people in hopes of getting to her.

“Hey Zach.” She says before he gives her a small kiss hello.

“Remember how we gave that one Disney executive our flier last weekend?”

“Course I remember, I was there supporting my boyfriend and best friend.”

“Yeah well I just got a call from them a minute ago. They want us to enter this competition called Next Big Thing to see who they will sign! It’s this great!”

“It’s better than great! It’s Amazing Zach!”

Time passed and the band lost the contest; however, they managed to get themselves signed anyway, and they were going on tour. They boys were all excited, as was Clara, except she was sad more than anything. Her best friend, Nathan, and boyfriend, Zach, would be gone for months leaving her at the University of San Diego alone. She wasn’t happy about that. Her greatest fear was that they would leave, come back, and forget all about little her, and she was right. They came back and forgot about little her. She did keep up with the band: checking their twitters and facebook, but it wasn’t the same, how could it be. She lost her love, the love of her life, the love that comes only once a lifetime. She lost him, and he didn’t care. She moved on the best she could, doing her best to forget about the boys, until Nathan came back after leaving the band and starting another one of his own.

The two became close again, and even began to date. The two were out on a date when they ran into Zach, Nathan automatically went and gave Zach a big hug, as if nothing ever happened, but they all knew something did happen. If they didn’t Nathan wouldn’t have gone all hippieish as Clara liked to call it.

After Nathan pulled away from the hug he gave Zach he saw her. His biggest mistake, Clara. Forgetting and losing her was the worst choice he ever made. He loves her, and he always will, but getting her back would be the catch, she was a hard ass and didn’t trust easily. It took him forever to gain her trust growing up, and now that he already had lost her trust once it maybe impossible to get it back, but he knew damn well he was going to try.

“Hey Clara”

“Zachary”

“How has everything been?”

“Why do you care?”

“I’ve always cared.”

“Sure fooled me”

“Clara, baby…”

“Don’t baby me, I’m not yours.” She tells him in a hard voice. That was when he noticed Nathan come up next to her and place his arm a place that was reserved for only boyfriends when it came to her, her waist.

“Oh… I’m sorry I didn’t know…”

“Why would you?”

“Just… at least let me be your friend again.”

“No thank you, I don’t need more friends.”

“Clara…”

“Bye Zachary.” With that she walked away leaving the only boy she had ever loved behind with her head held as high as she could manage.

He didn’t stop; however, he didn’t, and he was determined he never would. It went on four two years straight calling her once a day and texting her three to four times a day: once when she woke up, once before a concert, once after, and one right before he went to sleep. That is why when he saw her two years later she let him go get a drink with her.

Just friend she told him, but to him it was a start a very gradual process back to her heart, and if you asked him he was doing a break job. Only two year to get her back. His only road block, Nathan.

Lucky for him, one year after that drink, Nathan messed up. One mistake that meant the most to her, he lied and she had no where to go. She was sharing an apartment with Nathan. So she ran to the only person she felt she could run to, Zach.

One look at her Zach grabbed her pulled her into and held her. He let her cry and did his best to make her laugh and smile. The next day he helped her move her stuff from Nathan’s apartment to his.

Two months after moving in with Zach is when the sexual tension the two had broke. The tension was so thick with each pining after one another. It was thicker than a couple hundred year old tree’s trunk. And that was when he got her back, the love of his life. The one he was meant and planned on loving and cherishing for the rest of his life. He only had to work three years and two months and she was his again, where she belonged. And he was where he was supposed to be, with her officially his.
♠ ♠ ♠
the ending is eh... but I've had this for like a year with nothing better coming to me...