Status: Active

Purple Heart

The Meeting Part 2

Bella knew that Carlisle would protect her daughter. She knew that her whole family including the wolves would protect renessme. What she was worried about was Tiana and what the Volturi would say.

Tia knew that it was coming to the point where she would have to reveal who she was,and she had a bad feeling about it. As the Cullen's and Tia watched Aro touch Nessie's hand and saw that she was indeed Bella and Edwards daughter. She smelt a familiar scent that she hasn't smelt in over 6 months. The scent was coming from the cloaked figure behind Aro.

As the Volturi leaders gathered in a circle to come to a decision. Tia saw Alec use his powers and send his mist towards her and the others.

"Bella raise your shield and don't let it down till I tell you to do so" Bella nodded her head and concentrated to shield everyone. Jane and Alec realized that their powers weren't having an effect on the Cullen's or their friends and glared at Bella. Not long after the Volturi leaders reached a decision Irina was sentenced to death for the miss informed information she gave the Volturi. It took almost all the Cullen's to hols her family back from retaliating against the Volturi and their members.

The wind started to blow a breeze behind Tia, which sent her scent towards the Volturi. Aro smiles at the Cullen's wit a satisfied grin on his face.

"Carlisle my friend, it seems you forgot to mention that you also let another human in on our secret. It seems she and as well as your family and pets are going to die tonight. When Tia heard this she looked at Emmett and they both started to laugh. The Volturi were caught off guard by this and instantly became angered for the disrespect. Tia stepped forward and flipped Aro off. This act sent Jane into a frenzy and she jumped toward Tia. Tia held her hand up and sent Jane flying towards her brother. Before Alec could move out the way he was hit full force by his sisters body.

"Bitch you must think your blonde bimbo kiss ass can stand up to me!!". Aro and his brothers were very surprised that a human could do this to one of their favorite guard memebers. Tia lifter her hands and pulled her cloak off. The Volturi leaders couldn't see Tia's face, but when she raised her eyes to meet Aro he felt like he had seen a ghost.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry you guys for the long wait having a major writing block.but I promise to add some more chapters soon.

I WANNA GIVE A BIG SHOUT OUT TO BLUECATY15 FOR COMMENTING!!!! THE NEXT CHAPTER I PUT OUT IS GONNA B DEDICATED TO HER!!!!