Status: Active

Purple Heart

Daddy Aro

Aro couldn't look away. This girl looked exactly like his lover from 10 years ago. His brothers looked at him. Casius and Marcus knew who this girl looked liked. But to say the woman's name in front of their wives would cause problems.

"Awww father you shouldn't look so surprised. I mean you did rape and kill my mother Maria. I see your speechless cause I look just like her. Hahahaha this is so funny" Tiana smirked at her father and his coven. Jane and Alec got off the ground and hissed at Tia. Both wanting to rip her head off but couldn't because their master hasn't told them to.
"How is this possible?? Maria wasn't pregnant, she would have told me" when Tiana heard what her father said she laughed loudly. She took off her cloak and revealyou her black fiery wings. Everyone was shocked
"You see father my mother was a Phoenix Demon. When one if us dies another is born from their life force. So in the case of my mother you drank her almost dry and brutal raped her which in return made me part human like 2% and the rest a Phoenix Demon and vampire like you.so lets see should I kill you now or wait?" The Volturi guards stood in front of their leaders and their wives and hissed at Tia once they heard her threatin Aro.

Aro looked at his brothers and they actually looked frightened.

"Tia I said for you not to harm your father. Do you not listen? Please don't hurt him" a voice in Tia's head said. She knew it was her mother and so she nodded her head to let her mother know she heard her.

"It seems to me that my mother even though she has passed away she still loves you. So I wont kill you." Carlisle knew she wouldn't harm her father. She was just to angry. Before anyone could speak a figure came behind Aro and pushed the Hood of their cloak back. It was Aro's wifedhe looked sad and betrayed.
"Aro my husband is this true? Did you go outside of our marriage and cheat on me therefore have this bastard of a child?"Tiana was pissed at this remark. How dare this bitch call her a bastard. Before Aro could say a word Tia, had grabbed the bitch by her throat and had her pinned against a tree.

"Do you want to repeat wat you just said to me? HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A BASTARD. YOU DO NOT KNOW ME THEREFORE YOU SHALL NOT SPEAK ON MY PARENTAGE." Aro walked towards his daughter and put his hand on her shoulder as well as Carlisle.

"Daughter do not do this. You are better than her di not let yourself stoop down to her level"

"Your father is right Tiana let her go." Tiana heard the words her father and Carlisle said to her. She just didn't know if she could do what they asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK its short I know but I'm not feeling only having 2 comments one of which is disrespectful. I have only 3 subscribers n over 22 people are reading this story. I might just write one mire chapter and that b it.