Status: Active

Purple Heart

Memories

Bella looked at Tiana not believing her. Tiana sighed, knowing that in order for the family with the exception of Carlisle. To trust her she would need to tell them about her past. "bella there's no need to be so hostile, but I can understand why your so protective of your daughter and family." Tiana said with a small smile. "Let me explain to you all about my past and what lead me to come." Tiana took a deep breath and started to rememeber the memories of her father and mother before she was born.
"My mothers name was Marie Sanchez. She was attacked the night of my birth. I Know that the man or well the vampire that had attackes was with the.Volturi but which one I do not know." Tiana took a sip of water that carlisle had gave to her.
"Wait!! I'm sorry bout how could you even know when you weren't even born yet?" a blonde looking vampire asked. Tiana looked sad already knowing they were jupdging her.
"Let me finish and you will know how I know all this. The first born females in my family are blessed but also cursed at the same time, Were Phoneix Demons." Everyone but Carlisle just stared at her. Nobody knew what to say.
They never heard of any creatures called phoneix demon. Tiana had a feeling they were wondering what kind of creature she was. "Phoneix Demons are originally Phoneix and demons seperately, but a long time ago the Queen of the Phoneix fell in love with a Demon. Because of this they created another species of Phoneixs and Demons. Hence the name Phoneix Demons. My mother knew what and who she was, she chose not to use her powers. she wanted to live a normal human life, but obviously the night that my father killed her she tried to use her powers but couldn't. After awhile of a Phoneix Demon not using her powers they are sealed shut till they have a daughter who must be the first born. When she is born the mother's powers and memories are transfered to her child. That's how I know about my father and that about carlisle. You see you guy's might rememeber a human woman maybe 100 years ago by the name of Nicole Angelina Sanchez. She I believe guessed what you were and helped you. Her memories became mine when i was born like my mother she didn't want or need her powers.That's why you never knew she was nothing more than a human woman. I can remember everything that has happened to my family through the eyes of my ancestors all the way to the Queen herself. The reason for this is because she is kin to me. Now back to my mother and father, my father raped my mother over and over again. When he was done he just left her body in the back of the alley way near a garbage can. He assumed that she was dead but because he bit a Phoneix Demon and unknowinglly inpregnanted her. I was concieved then aged rapidly with that of my mother's dying body. So you see i may look 17 to you but in reality I am only 10 years old. Now you see when a Phoneix Demon starts to die without having a first born daughter they automatically produce one. We have to carry out our royal blood line or there won't be a blanace in the world. you know Yin and Yang."

Tiana finished telling the cullens all about how she was found by an elderly lady who actually knew about Phoneix Demons because of her father who knew they weren't a myth. she cared for Tiana and taught her about right and wrong. She died 5 years after meeting Tiana, which is the reason why she sought out carlisle. "so your telling me that you knew the cullens before I did because of memories your claim?" Bella asked not believing Tiana. Bella had a feeling that Tiana knew who her father was and that she was lying to them just so she could hurt her daugther. Tiana already knew what Bella was thinking and busted out laughing. She was laughing so hard that she fell off the couch, " OMG Bella do you really think i want to harm your daughter?? did you not just hear anything that came out my mouth? wow no wonder Rosalie didn't like your dumb slow ass in the beginning." Tiana said with a smirk, which resulted in laughter coming from the big muscular vampire named Emmett. Bella enraged by what she just heard hissed at Tiana and lunched towards her to rip her head off. No one tried to stop Bella since she was a newborn and was stronger than them, and plus they wanted to see what Tiana could do. Carlisle already knew that Tiana could handle herself. Before Bella could reach her Tiana winked her eye and bella froze in place, right above the floor.
"tsch tsch tsch really bella you try and attack me. girl please you have to be a god in order to beat me. wait i'm the god, and you wanna know what i can do if you piss me off" Tiana said with her eyes growin brighter than before. everyone was shocked because her eyes glowed bright purple and black and purple wings grew out of her back and she had a long spiked tail.
" This is just part of what i look like in my true form so calm the FUCK DOWN AND STOP THINKING ONLY ABOUT YOURSELF!!! AT LEAST YOUR DAUGHTER HAS A FUCKING MOTHER I DON'T SO IF YOU WANT MY HELP YOU BETTER BE NICE OR I'LL STAND BACK AND LET THE VOLTURI KILL YOU!!" Tiana screamed in Bella's face. Tiana let Bella free which made her drop to the floor. Rosalie and Alice ran to Tiana and asked if she was ok Bella felt like she was being replaced in the family by the look of things. Tiana sighed but walked over to bella and held out her hand to help her up. Bella was shocked but pushed Tiana's hand out the way and got up her self and ran upstairs to check on her daughter. Edward smiled sadly at Tiana knowing that it wasn't her fault that his beloved wife was acting like a brat. Everyone in the family smiled at Tiana knowing that she knew everything about them already. " Omg!!! that's was fucking awesome Tia" Emmett sad, Tiana looked at him and smiled " Tia??? hmmm.I actually like that nick name" Tia said.

Esme and Carlisle started to show Tia to her room where she would be staying. The funny thing about it was that it was exactly how she would do her room if she setteled down somewhere. " YOUR WELCOME, NOW REST CAUSE TOMORROW WERE GOING SHOPPING" alice screamed from downstairs. After telling everyone goodnight, including the brat bella. Tia crawled into her king size soft bed and fell into a deep sleep. but unbeknown to her and the cullens. Her past wasn't going to stay her past for very long.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY HEY HEY hope you guys like the chapter I'm going to try to come out with another chapter today but if not i'll have one for you guys tomorrow promise. maybe if i get two comments i might put out three chapters....