Status: Active

Purple Heart

Dreams

While Tia was sleeping upstairs, they cullens were in.the living trying to decide on if to believe all she has said.
"but carlisle, how are we to know for sure she's telling the truth"Bella sa while feeding her daughter.
sweetheart I read her mind. Everything she was saying was.the truth. She is who she says she is"edward said as he was rubbing her back. It seemed all the cullens were agreed that tia was telling them the truth. Esme walked upstairs to check on tia. When she walked into the room she noticed that tia had been crying in her sleep. Esme smiled at her and pulled the blankets over tia's shoulder, and walked out. Everyone had left the living room, Bella and edward took their daughter home to their little cottage. While emmett,rosalie,alice and jasper went to go hunt. Esme decided to bake a cake for their house guest while carlisle went into his study.

While tia was sleep she started to dream about the night her mother died. It seemed that everytime she dreamed about that night she see's more details then the last time. Nothing was what it seemed, Tia stood there in the shadows watching her father drink her mother's blood till she was an inch from death. The witnessed him raping her. When her father was done and stood up she saw his face.ans exactly what he looked like. She knew now that her father wasn't a guard but one of the three men who decided the fate of any.vampire and their coven if.they had one. She has seen him in a picture but cant rememeber where.

Tia woke up out her sleep and rubbed her eyes knowing already she had been crying. She sat up on her bed and looked outside at the moon."I have you now father, you will either accept me or not. But you will know about me and pay for the death of my mother" Tia thought to herself while looking at the moon and clenchin her fist. No one was wiser to Tias thoughts. There was a storm coming and the outcome of it no one could say for sure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late update I haven't been feeling good. I caught a cold don't know how. But I decided to add a character to my story. Its a contest so if u wanna b n ma story inbox me wit characther name,species, powers if any info n etc. deadline is saturday.