Status: Active

Purple Heart

Truth

No one knew that the peaceful sunrise could provably be their last. Before Tia woke up alice had a vision the Irina had saw renesseme and assumed she was an immortal child and went to the volturi and told aro of their crime. Aro had touched Irinias hand and saw the child. Neither of them knowing that nessie was the daughter of Bella and Edward. With what Aro saw he decided it was time to destroy the cullens and set an example. All the guards and including the wives were going to Forks, Washington for the destruction of the cullens.
"Carlisle, what are we going to do?" His wife Esme asked im a soft wispher. No one knew what to do, everyone seemed afraid.
"Esme I may be of some help, you all with the exception of Edward,Bella and their daughter need to ask the help of your friends. You must ask them to just stand as witnesses to the fact that Renessme is not that of an immortal child. I will also stand beside you all and bare witness to this fact and stand and fight if need be" Tia said as she walked down the stairs and stood in front of the family. Edward nodded his head and took Bella outside to talk to her. Alice looked at Tia and smiled, Alice grabbed Jaspers hand and ran upstairs to pack. "Tia are you sure that this is going to work? The Volturi are coming to kill us" Rosalie said with sadnnes and anger. tia smiled and knelt in front of rosalie.
"You have to trust me Rosalie, I wouldnt say this if I didnt already know the outcome of this fight. I can see the future like our dear alice but mine is stronger and I can see what happens after they come trust me." Tia gave rosalie a hug and walked outside to where Edward and Bella were standing. "Bella can u take me to the borde, so I can speak with the shapeshifters. This also concerns them as well." Bella nodded her head and ran a into the forest with Edward and Tia following her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok I know I been lagging on the story forgive me. I wanted to add a few characters but no one inboxed me so I guess no one is really reading this. I would like some comments on how u like the story whether their bad or good people.