Status: Active

Purple Heart

Wolves

When Tia,Edward and Bella got to the treaty line Tia could see three Wolves standing in front of them. Tia smiled at the black wolf.
"hello sam, its been a long time" Bella and Edward stared at Tia. Tia couldnt help but laugh.
"sorry you guys I forgot to mention I knew the quilittes for about 8 years I believe. I actually trained Sam when he first shifted." Tia said with a huge smile. Tia went on to explain to the wolves what was going to happen soon. They agreed and said they would keep in contact with Jake. Tia nodded her head, instead of going back to the cullen househols she told Edward and Bella that she wad going to the reservation for awhile. Tia ran off from the cullen couple and the wolves and stopped infront of an old friend of hers, billy black. Tia never needed to knock Billy had made her a key. Tia could smell that jake wasnt home but billy was.
"hey billy u sexy man you" tia said while walking into the house to see billy coming out of the kitchen.
"Tiana I can't believe how big you've grown" billy said as he wheeled over to tia and gave her a hug.

After talking with billy for three hours Tia decided it was time to go back to the cullen household. When she hot back edward had told her that the family had left to go talk to their friends and ask for help. Tia already knew where alice would be going after she spoke tobher telepathically and told her to hurry. Tia walked upstairs to the room she was staying in and decided to take a nap.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok its short I know but had to put out another chapter for u all.