Status: Active

Purple Heart

Sleep

Bella was worried about Tia. Four days ago when Tia came back the rez, she went up to her room for a nap. She hasn't woken up yet, in this time all the Cullens came back besides Alice and Jasper. Bella found oa note from Alixe explaning that her and Jasper were looking for something that could help the family. At this time a few of the vampire covens that accepted the cullens request for their help. The amazons had showed up, as well as the romans and other covens, including the rest of the denali coven. They felt bad for what their sister has done. All have seen nessie and can tell that she isn't an immortal child.As the day wore on everyone went to go hunt since the next day was when alice foretold that the volturi would come to the clearing. She said this before her and jasper had left."Carlisle I dont understand why Tia is still asleep after 4 days"Esme said to her husband. Carlisle just shook his head in understanding how his wife felt. Before they could say anything further Tia walked down the stairs strerching. Esme became over joyed and ran up to Tia and hugged her."You scared me my dear sweet Tia." Esme said as she soundes like she was crying even though she cant. Tia didnt know what she did to make Esme cry dry tears. "ummm Esme I was only gone for three hours." "no Tia you been asleep for four days, tomorrow is the day that the volturi come" Carlisle said. he knew that Tia didnt know what esme was talking about. Tia sat down on the couch and sighed."Im sorry to have worried you Esme. I must have been tired than I thought." Tia gave Esme a hug and told them she was going to go hunt. Since Tia was a hybrid kinda like nessie she didn't need to drink blood so often. She ran and caught a mountian lion and drank her dry. When Tia got back she noticed that a few vampires had left. "HEY EMMETT BRING YOUR CUDDLY ASS OUT HERE AND FIGHT ME"Tia yelled while grinning. She could hear his thoughts about him being bored and no one to sparr with. Emmett walked out the house and was smiling. everyone walked out after him. Some of the vampires wanted to know why this girl was so special. "ok emmettet lets see what u got" "your on short stuff"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the cliffhange the next part will b up soon