Status: Active

Purple Heart

Carlisle's cousin

Emmett and Tia stood across from each other smirking. Both dirty from.throwing one another into trees and almost , Esmes flowers.

"come on short stuff quit. Your not going to win." Tia schoffed at him and smirked.

"yea right! Emmett if I used all of my strength you would be crying to Rosalie like a little bitch" Tia couldn't help but laugh at her own statement, even rosalie had started laughing along with her. Emmett was mad at this and tackled Tia into several trees.

"Now who's the bitch?" He said as he got off Tia and stared down at her. Tia was shocked that Emmett had tackled her. She felt slighty pissed about this but didn't let it show.

"I dont even know why you have a creature like her around Carlisle. She seems weak and fragile to me dear cousin." A blonde vampire with read eyes said, as he walked out for the side of the house. Carlisle just shook his head.

"Jason this is not the time for your antics and disregard for my children"Carlisle said and motioned for this vampire to come inside the house with him. Emmett was shocked that the vampire Jason was here and that Carlisle had even asked him to come. Tia got up off the ground and wipe her pants off.

"Yo Emmett whose the bozo who just tried to talk shit about me?" Tia asked curiously. Emmett and Rosalie sighed.

"That's Jason Cullen. Carlisle cousins from his human life. Carlisle doesn't really speak about him much. The only thing he's ever said was to be careful around him, that he's very good at manipulating people. It's his power per say." Rosalie said and grabbed Emmetts hand and went inside the house. Tia just sat back down on the ground in front of the house and just looked up at the clouds. She could't help but have a weird feeling about this so called cousin. But Tia had better things to worry about, like the upcoming meeting with the Volturi tomorrow.

After an hour of just looking at the clouds Tia decided it was time to talk to Carlisle about her dream. She walked inside the house and saw Edward who smiled at her."Carlisle is upstairs in his study" Tia nodded her head and walked up the stairs to Carlisle's office. She knocked on the door and hear him say come in. "Tia is there something that you need?" He asked, she nodded her head. "I need to talk to you about this dream I had recently about the night my mother died." Carlisle sat down on the couch next to Tia and motioned for her to continue. "I got to finally see my father's face but i can't place where I seen him from." Before Carlisle could say anything Tia had looked up and stared at the picture that Carlisle had hanging up. She was shocked right there in her face was her father. He was in the middle of three men. "Carlisle this is him. this is my father!!" she almost screamed. Carlisle got off the couch and walked towards the painting and saw who she was pointing at. "That's Aro Volturi Tia are you sure that's your father?" he asked he wanted her to be sure. Tia nodded her head, she felt like she was in a daze. "Carlisle I'm sure thats who my father" Tia couldn't breathe she felt like her lungs were collapsing. Before she could say anythong else she had blacked out. Carlisle had caught her before she fell and laid her down on the couch. He looked at Tia then back to the painting and could see the resemblance between his old friend and that of Tia. "Aro my friend I do wish you know what you have done"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like it. I notice that I have no comments no nothing. I guess you Guys are shy. How am I am I supposed to know if u like it or not. Sheesh. Oh well