Status: Active

Purple Heart

Vision

Carlisle sat next to Tia wondering when she would wake up. Jason walked into the room smiling, but once he saw the hybrid his cousin Carlisle called Tia. His smile dropped, he rushed over to his cousin.

"What happened to her?"
"She finally knows who her father is and I believe that she became overwhelmed with the information and just passed out." Carlisle sounded like he wanted to cry. Both him and Jason had a conversation about Tia when Jason showed up. Jason at first thought that she looked like his child Hood friend Natalie Sanchez. But after talking to Carlisle he realized that Tia was one of her descendants. Carlisle got up to let the family know that Tia had passed out and that she is resting now.

Tia could hear the conversation between Carlisle and his cousin. She just couldnt speak or move ant parts of her body. She looked around and could tell that she once again was inside her mind.

"Your correct Tiana, I'm sorry for the way I have come to you, but I can tell you that this is very important " Tia looked around to see where the voice was coming from. Before she could open her mouth and ask who was talking. She was blinded by a bright purple light. Once the light started to be bearable to look at Tia could see a woman walking towards her with such grace. She smiled at Tia as she walked TIA noticed that her hair was black and purple, and that she had purple eyes like TIA.

"Your probably wondering who I am and why I brought you into your own mind. Well my child I am Queen Tiananmen. I am the mother of your whole family line. Well my family line. I wanted to speak with you about the information about your father. I know to lose ones mother should be a crime. I am dearly sorry, but your mother is proud of you. Your mother and all the women before you are up in the sky's where I live they all are watching you and proud of you. No one is prouder than your mother. We have seen your sadness your struggle as well as your happiness since the day you were born. The reason I come is because your mother wished for mentor tell you not to kill your father. I know your shocked but let me tell you why she has asked this."

"So your telling me not to beat the shit out of ma father!!! You have gotbto he fucking kidding me. The asshole murdered her and raped her!!"

"You shall hold your tongue right this minute!!! Your mother understands but she doesn't want you to dwell on the past. Come let me show you why your mother doesn't want him harmed" She held her hand out to Tia who indeed grabbed it. As the two started to walk Edward couldn't help but smile. The woman who was Queen Tiananmen knew he was listening and told him to not tell anyone.
"Edward what's going on in Tia's mind?" Alice asked she stayed by Tia's side.
"Alice I'm sorry I was told not to say anything. When she wakes she will tell us when she feels it the right time." Alice just crossed her arms she knew her brother was right but she wouldn't admit it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So Tia knows Aro is her father and she finally meets the woman who gave birth to her family. What's in store for Tia now. You'll see in the next chapter.. YEA IM MEAM LIKE THAT LOL!!!!