‹ Prequel: We Are Young
Sequel: The Motto

Secrets

Zack

Zack wandered aimlessly around the cemetery party. He was looking to get high as fuck, but getting high didn’t keep Jill out of his head. Nothing did.

He looked at all the pretty girls with pretty hair and pretty faces. They all could be the next girlfriend, they could be the next Jill. He didn’t want another Jill.

“Why don’t you just relax?” Taylor asked Zack.

“Can’t” Zack said. “She’s in my head again”

“You seriously need to get over Jill” Taylor said. “She’s a headfuck, you can do so much better” Zack gave Taylor a look. “What?”

“Well you seriously need to get over Liv” Taylor gave Zack a look. “Just saying, we’re both in bad positions”

“Hey, I know how I feel about Liv” Taylor said. “I don’t want to be with her anymore”

“Then why’d you kiss her yesterday?”

“Because” Taylor said. “FUCK YOU!” he exclaimed. He took another drag of his spliff.

“We both dated serious headfucks, we’re both fucked”

“Let me tell you something” Taylor sat down on the grass and leaned against a grave. “Liv is the biggest head fuck thing I’ve ever met…I thought she was nice and funny and great” he admitted. “When we were dating everything was fine, then she changed her mind on me randomly and wanted to be president more…then she changed her mind again and started to be all sexy with the weed smoking…it confuses me”

“Yeah, tell me about it” Zack took Taylor’s spliff and had a smoke. “Girl’s confuse the fuck out of me…well, only girls our age. Lauren Perry isn’t complicated” they laughed.

“Now if all girls were as slutty as Lauren Perry life would be good” Zack said. “Everyone needs at least one Lauren Perry experience before they graduate” Taylor thought about it, he needed that.



Zack walked down the hall to his first period class. He passed by a lot of his pot head friends as normal.

“Hey” Maria waved to them, she smiled her famous white pearly smile of hers.

“Hey” he waved back. Ever since he started to date Jill, he became good friends with Maria. Maybe… “Hey Maria” he started.

“Yeah?”

“Do you wanna hang out sometime?”

“Like as friends or as more than friends” Zack smirked.

“More than friends” Maria tried to cover her face as she blushed.

“I mean, I don’t think that’s such a good idea--”

“Come on, take a leap of faith and go out with me. Such a pretty face shouldn’t go to waste” Maria blushed uncontrollably.

“Okay” she whispered softly.

“Cool, I’ll text you”
♠ ♠ ♠
secret #1 Zack & Maria's relationship