Status: updating as often as possible =)

Faking Smiles

Party

This is how the whole party thing is going to work:

I'm going to drive Oliver to his parties and wait outside till like two in the morning and then I'll go in and find him. I'll bring him to the car and drive him to our bus and put him to bed. In the morning, I'll help him with his hangover and help him get through his day and the process will repeat every time he goes to a party.

Right now I'm driving one of the crew member's cars with Oliver sitting beside me telling me about this dude that's throwing the party tonight. All I can really think about is why this crew member drove his own car when there was a bus that he could have easily lived on for the trip. Why waste all that gas?

Oh, yeah, that's right. Oliver probably has it set up so he can borrow a crew member's car every night when on tour. I mean, he can't be driving around in a tour bus, he'd never be able to go unnoticed.

I park the car about a block from the party and Oliver quickly gets out and starts walking to the house. I pull out my ipod and a book and get settled in for a few hours. I set my alarm to go off at two so I don't lose track of time.

~ ~ ~


I'm so into my book that I just about jump out of my skin when my alarm rings at two.

I slowly get out of the car and walk to the house. The party is still going strong even though there are a few people passed out on the lawn. I'm surprised none of the neighbors have called the cops, but I guess they're at the party themselves or just don't care about all the underage drinking and drugs.

I open the door and immediately see Oliver in the middle of the room. He's drunk, obviously high by the look in his eyes, has girls dancing all over him, and is singing along with one of his songs. He sounds like crap and if I didn't know it was his song and who he was, I never would have guessed he was Oliver Loke.

I walk over to him and when he sees me, he screams, "Rosie! My incredibly beautiful girlfriend! I've missed you so much! The hours have been soooooo unbearable without you!"

I roll my eyes and grab his hand and drag him out of the room and out of the house.

On the way back to the car, he takes hold of my waist and pulls me to him. He puts his mouth by my ear and whispers, "I can't get that kiss out of my head. You have no idea the effect that you had on me the moment you're lips touched mine. You have no idea how much I want to do that again."

A drunk Oliver is a horny Oliver and a slightly honest Oliver.

I'm speechless as I toss him into the back of the car and make the drive back to all the buses.
♠ ♠ ♠
I finished this with exactly one minute to spare. Okay, I'm caught up on all my chapters. =D

This chapter is being dedicated to SydneySays because she posted a comment since my last update and she's the only one so far that has commented so I want to give a HUGE thank you to her for at least letting me know she's reading. Also thank you to my othe four subscribers.

I don't really know where I'm going so far with this story so that's why everything has pretty much been fillers so far. I'll try to do something better for the next chapter.
--bookidiot

Comments = Motivation = Longer Chapters!