Status: started 6:00 may 10th

How Things Go From Bad to Worse

Chapter 2

I remember when I was a little girl going to my dads house in Texas where he moved after my parents got divorced. Texas was home to him, and is to me still. when I would got there we would watch the Power Puff Girls and Dexter's Laboratory-12 years later they are still fun to watch. They bring back so many good memories and sometimes I like to go back and remember them. Even though my father didn't have a lot of money we had fun-lots of it too. The one thing I remember most about my child hood was getting Christmas presents and going to the park on my new bikes I used to get. I remember I could play on those swings and in that sand box until the world ended. Then soon later we would have to go and shower then. it was time for bed. Well at least it was time for me to go to bed. Daddy stayed up and did his collage homework . I remember falling asleep on my bed in the room we shared just listening to the pencil hit the paper and come off and on. I remember that when I would come to Texas from Atlanta where my mom lived I remember that when he couldn't got to bed i would stay up with him because I missed him for 2 months. I was so little i couldn't stay awake until 6:30 in the morning so I always ended up falling asleep at his feet under his desk.

My daddy is one of the most amazing people you will ever meet. He is a gentle, funny, smart,caring guy. He met a beautiful woman named Jo Anna and she has 3 kids of her own-my two step sisters and brother. Me and him had so much fun together when I was little . We are so much alike and I love that even though I now live in Atlanta and we are 4 states away he is one of my best friends that i can tell anything to . We are so close its crazy! But it love it , and him.I love the way no matter what he never loses faith in me and he helps me with anything I need help with. He's my daddy and he will always be there, I can count on him no matter what.

My mother is a firefighter/EMS for the Clayton County fire dept. She is sweet when she wants to be and I know that if I needed anything I can go to her-its just not as easy , as with my daddy. She seems the blow things out of proportion and think wrong of anything if she doesn't approve. If something doesn't get done she flips and cusses and throws things. She also likes to have everything her way and her way only. She can be fun and out going but she has 2 little boys-my half brothers, and she seems to get very very irritated very easy. Even them she blows it all out of proportion. After she had me at the age of 20-my daddy was 21- she never went back to college. She never fulfilled her dream.

Her and I look so much alike its weird. She is my mother and I love her. She is now married to Mark the number two man in command of the local police system. They have 2 little boys together and are happily married.