Status: started 6:00 may 10th

How Things Go From Bad to Worse

Chapter 4

I was angry and sad and disappointed and just anything and everything except for O.K. I was losing who I was and I remembered about the date 10/6/10. On October the 6, 2010 I had just waken up and when to school . That night I met up with some friends at a football game it ended around 9:30 and afterward all of us friends waited behind for out foot ball player friends to get dressed and because we had just won against our rival we thought we would go out to waffle house and have a nice cheap dinner and chill- its the simple things in life. we left around 10:45.

The next morning at 6:30(the time I normally wake up) I get a call from a friend of mine I had met though my friend that plays on our team she called me and she was crying hysterically . Then the most memorizing 3 words came from her mouth, that hit me like a brick.
"Shymayah is dead"...
...
It killed me inside. He was one of my friends that went to eat with us and he was real close to me. My chest felt like it was being crushed almost like getting hit by a car.

"H-How? N-NO! Your sick don't joke about that kind of stuff!" I said nervously .

I didn't want to hear the truth. Part of me said she was lying and the other half wanted to cry.

"Baby I'm so sorry! he was in a car accident , h-h-h-he was hit head on when he over corrected into on-coming traffic on HWY 42... ill meet you at school " She told me.

"P-please tell me your lying!PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!! you cant be for real I jus-jus-just saw him last night with you!" I screamed

"I know I know ! I'm so sorry!" she tried talking over me scream and cry

"PLEASE!" I begged her to lie to me I begged her to tell me its a joke.

I begged for anything but death I begged for comma I begged for anything other than death of my friend. He was class Victorian of his class. He was such a good person. I begged and begged for him to come back, but it was too late. He will always be missed by us and I still remember the last few word I heard from him. He said to all of us

"Aye y'all meet me at the parking lot tomorrow maybe we can all got to the library in the morning and chill"

we all said"aight we will" as laughs and giggles were being spread because we were told to leave waffle house for dancing on the tables to Brittany spears-ops i did it again.

I thought of this before I took my own life. I thought about how it affected me and made me feel and how much worse his mom and family felt.

He was dead on impact and was pronounced dead at the scene. A friend,a brother, a son. You will never meet someone like him, no one will. he was most defiantly one of a kind . My heart still pounds every time i think of it. My feet feel tingly every time i think of him. He cant be replaced. Sometimes it helps me when I think of it as 'that's just one more beautiful angle watching over me and protecting me'.