Picture Perfect, More Or Less.

In one night, three teenage boys watch their lives flash before their eyes as they recall the events of the years passed. And as things pile up, they might realize that it's time to stop the nonsense and grow older for the first time, or they might decide to push it off to another year, and leave the responsibility to the grown-ups.
  1. Really? A party with no chicks?
    Ross, Numa, and Carter take their time making the little Christmas get-together happen.
  2. A Queer Name For a Queer Guy.
    The boring Christmas Eve sets into motion as Carter and Ross make their way to Numa's house.
  3. Dude, I've Told This One a Million Times... Not That You're Listening or Anything...
    Ross takes us back to the past to elaborate Numa's favorite little story to Carter.
  4. Pigs? I Love Bacon.
    The Summer of yesterday nearly comes to an abrupt end for the three boys.
  5. Cut Him Some Slack. He Said Sorry.
    Bree, Lexas and Nat have their little party going on a few streets away.
  6. Who Me? Yes, you. Not me. Well, Then Who?
    Can't they just have a normal Christmas? Doesn't seem like it so far.
  7. Pick Up, Please Pick Up...
    Numa shares his story and reflects on what happens that fateful night that ruined everything.
  8. Better Late Than Never.
    Things begin to boil, and Numa isn't looking the best right now. Can Carter calm things down before Ross comes to help?
  9. All Things Considered? This Christmas Was Merry Enough.
    The three boys exchange presents.