Picture Perfect, More Or Less.

Better Late Than Never.

[Slice stepped through the crowd slowly, and everyone parted and reformed a circle around them, waiting to see what would happen now. Numa was still dazed and confused, but Karla was shoved back into reality. She jumped up, her jeans still below her rear, pulling them up and going towards Slice.]

Karla, stammering: Oh, Slice, baby! I was jus- (She stepped a bit too close. Slice looked down at her and brought his hand back and then flung it forward, smacking her across the face, then bringing it in again for a backhand. Numa jumped up, correcting his trousers, seeing a bit of blood fly from Karla's lower lip. She fell to the ground.)
Numa, strong at first: Dude! What the fuc- (He stopped when Slice stepped closer.)
Slice: Oh, I'm sorry mother fucker! I thought for a second I invited your lame ass to my party since I know you ain't got shit to do, and even had my boy give you a ride because your short ass isn't tall enough to see over a fucking steering wheel. And here I come to my own damn party, and see you with MY girl, and you got the balls to call me "dude?" To curse at me?
Numa, feeling cornered: I, uh... I... (Karla had gotten up and put her arms around Slice.)
Karla, weakly: Baby, please don't do this. I'll make it up to you, I'll- (He turned around, shoved her away and this time brought his whole fist into Karla's jaw. She folded like cardboard onto the dirt.)
Numa: Hey, stop that! Haven't you done enough? (He stepped forward towards Slice.)
Slice: Did I just fucking hear that? (He whipped around and shoved Numa to the ground, and he flew back and fell, his head hitting a sharp part of the couch. The D-J stopped playing music. Every single person gathered in a circle, waiting, watching to see the show happen. Numa didn't get up.)

(Carter had been walking towards the couch where he thought Lexas had been, but in the commotion, he lost sight of her and she didn't seem to be around. Then, he noticed the music had stopped and that nobody was around except for a huge crowd over by where Numa had been, near the pool. Then it hit him.)
Carter, horrified: Oh, shit... (He whips out his phone from his pocket, fumbling through change and his house keys before taking out his phone, nearly dropping it. He flipped through his contacts, passing right by Ross' name, then revisiting it before clicking it. While it rang, he stood on the couch, hoping to look over the crowd and get a view of what was happening. No such luck.)
Carter: Come on you ginger bitch, pick up...

[Ross' phone went off as he and Bree just pulled into Numa's driveway. He took it out of his pocket, looked it over. Carter. Bree leaned over, and frowned.]

Bree: What's he want? Doesn't he see we're already here? (Ross looks through the passenger's window and at Numa's house.)
Ross: Hm, don't think so. The lights are all off. (He picks up the phone.)

Ross: Hey Carter, where are you guys? Still at the party?
Carter, stammering: Ross, shut up and listen! You tell Bree to drive you over here now, Numa's in big trouble! He and Karla, they were... Getting it on, in front of everyone... And... And Slice was here after all, and... I think things are getting rough, but I can't see!
Ross, overwhelmed: Whoa, whoa, what? What do you mean, "Getting it on?" Where the fuck is Numa, and what was he doing with Karla? Is Nat there? (Bree sees Ross' expression and gets worried.)
Bree: Ross, what's wrong?
Ross: Sssh!
Carter: Ross, shut up and get over here quick! It's not long before he's gonna throw a punch...Or worse... (Ross' face became drained of color. Oh, god no... He didn't...)
Ross: Call the fucking cops!
Carter, yelling: We're near the fucking ghetto dude! It'll take them at least thirty minutes to get here! Now you get your skinny ass over here NOW!
Ross: Fine, fine. But don't you do a DAMN thing, you can't win. I don't need two of you in trouble, alright? Just... Wait for me! (Carter hangs up.)
Ross: Shit... Shit! Bree, start the car. We need to get to that party, now. (Bree starts the engine and backs up out of the driveway, drifting out and speeding down the street.)
Bree: Ross, what's going on?
Ross: Bree, quiet. I need to think.
Bree, worried at his response: What's going on? Is Numa in trouble?
Ross, under too much pressure: Bree, shut up and drive right now. I need to... (He opens the glove box and rummages through it. A lot of the stuff in there was his, as Bree gave him rides a lot of the time, and was happy to. He went through it, papers, coins, metals... Aha. He pulles out a compact but sturdy, nice-sized knife. He slips it into his pocket. Bree sees and starts to fret.)
Bree, hysterical: Oh my god, Ross! What the fuck is going on, that's for emergencies!
Ross: This IS an emergency! Carter and Numa are in a lot of trouble, and what I need from you right now is to drive, and fast. (Bree begins to tear up, but she quiets down and speeds up.)

Carter: Yeah, don't do anything... These people might fucking kill him! (He steps down from the couch, takes a long, deep breath, and marches towards the crowd. They part and enclose them, and Carter approaches Slice.)
Carter: Hey hey, slice! My nigga! What's going on over here, he in trouble? (Carter tries to smile, but it shut down by Slice's angry look. He takes a step forward. Numa is still motionless on the ground, but there wasn't any blood. He was okay.)
Slice: You knew, didn't you Carter? And I thought we was straight, but you've been letting him be with my girl all night and you didn't even tell me!
Carter, cornered: Nah, dude! I would never do that! I thought it was all friendly, but I can see clearly now! Now don't you worry a bit though, I'll just save you all the trouble in the world, let you guys get back to your party. I'll just carry Numa our of here and give him a VERY stern talking to when we get home. No need to dirty your hands, whaddya say? (He takes a step forward as an act of good will to Slice. He doesn't buy it, and he flings his head back and forward, crashing his head into Carter's nose, and he flies back onto the ground near Numa.)
Slice: Ha! Yeah right. You should have gotten out while you could, Carter. Now I gotta divide the pain between the two of you!
Carter, mumbling: Shit... (He cupped his bloody nose and looked over to Numa. Looked like her was out cold. Great, he thought. I'm going to be the one feeling this beating...)

[Ross and Bree pulled up to the party, right next to Slick's van, parked. Ross burst open the door and got out, Bree following him. She grabs his arm.]

Bree: What are you doing? You're coming back, right? (Ross looks back. He quickly embraces Bree and looks her right in the eye. Her makeup was running down her face, mixed with her heavy stream of tears.)
Ross, quick as possible: Bree, I want you to wait here with the doors unlocked. If anyone comes up to you, for any reason, lock your doors and drive off and get the police if you can. I'm going to find Carter and Numa, and if I can, bring them back here so we can leave. Now get in there and don't you dare come out, I'll see you again. (Bree lets out a sob and hugs Ross again. She leans in to kiss him, but he doesn't notice the second notion and pushes her away before she can. He keeps his hand close on his pocket. He passes Ben, who was on the lookout for cops.)
Ben, calling to the crowd and Slice: Look who it is, boys! It's Ron! (He ignores Ben's smart ass remark and continues towards the crowd. They part and make room for Ross, who approaches Slice from behind, very slowly, making himself seen. He could see Carter and Numa on the ground on the other side of Slice, barely. Good, they aren't dead...)
Slice turns and laughs: Look who it is, the fuckin' calvary! What you think you're doing here, Ross?
Ross, calmly: I came here for Numa and Carter. I hear they got into a little bit of trouble.
Slice: Yeah, a little too much to get out of this time. And here you come by, wanting to join them. Well hell, now I gotta spread the love a bit... (Ross hears Ben approaching from behind, slowly. Fuck, he thinks to himself. He only has a half-ass ace in the hole. He barely thought it would trump one of these big bastards. This wasn't going to get two...)
Ross, pleading: Look, Slice. I know you like to party. I'll take these two out of here and you and Karla can have a chat we all feel coming on. There's no need to bloody up your hands on Numa, he's beneath you. We'll leave quietly.
Slice, unimpressed: Yeah? If he's so beneath me, what makes him worth coming out here and risking your fuckin' sorry ass getting him?
Ross chooses his words carefully: I'm his... Keeper, you could call me. I keep him out of trouble, it's what I do.
Slice: Then I bet they wish you were here to do that earlier, huh? Well, now none of you are getting out of here wi- (Numa springs up form being seemingly knocked out and latches himself onto Slice's back. Slice stumbles, and Numa takes the chance. He takes one of his hands and begins clawing as hard as he can at Slice's face. He flails and tries to get Numa off of him, but for the moment, he's thrown off.)
Slick: Aw shit, get him off of Slice! (Slick jumps from the crowd and grabs Numa by the ankles in an attempt to pry him off, but Carter jumps up from behind. He cups his hands together, making one huge fists, and crashes it onto the side of Slick's head, right into his ear, knocking him on the ground. He jumps on top of him, and they begin to roll around fighting and trading dominance in the situation. The crowd begins to cheer and throw things, mostly plastic cups.)

Ben, running up behind Ross: Aw, shit! (Ross whips around, taking the knife out of his pocket. He goes for a quick, wide, light swipe, hoping for a non-fatal take down. But Ben jumps back. He cuts through his hoodie, ripping the cotton and drawing a bit of blood across his chest. Ben looks at his chest in shock. But once he realizes it was minor, he forces a smirk and looks up at Ross, sweat running down his brow.)
Ben: Nice trick, fucker. But your little surprise isn't a surprise anymore. Let's see how well you fight like a real man. (Ross gets into a battle stance, acting like he knew what he was doing, hoping to throw Ben off.)
Ross, flipping the knife in his hand: Bring it on, you little faggot Hollister wannabe. (Ross faked left and went in right, hoping to get him off guard. He went to drive the knife into his shoulder, but Ben easily blocked him at the wrist and brought his fist in for a blow to the face. Ross stumbles back.)
Ben: Ha ha! Good one, bean pole! Ever been in a fight before? (Ross smirks. He advances again and fakes, acting to kick him in the shin. As Ben prepares for that, Ross switches and drives the butt of his knife hard into Ben's head, right on his temple. He stumbles to the side, back turned towards Ross. As he goes for another, he surprised Ross by turning right back around and full-on tackling his stomach, bringing him to the ground. The knife flies towards the crowd, but none of them notice enough to take it.)

(Numa was still getting under Slice's skin. He was clawing and biting as much as he could. Slice had big arms and hands, but they were far from long. He couldn't reach behind him effectively enough to pry off Numa. Carter, on the other hand, wasn't doing as good. He was stronger than Slick, but he grew tired quickly, and he was losing a lot of blood from his nose still. He felt light. Slick took the chance and kicked him off and drove his knees into Carter's shoulders, pinning him down.)
Slice, furious: You piece of shit, get OFF! (He finally wised up, driving himself backwards into the side of the house, smashing Numa's back into it. He lost his grip, and Slice flipped around, pinning him against the brick wall.)
Slice laughing: Ha! You little prick! Can't keep me forever, huh? Take... THIS! (Numa was so sick he looked practically green. He was barely awake, and Slice crashed his fist into Numa's poor, abused stomach.)
(Big mistake.)
HUUUUGHBLRRRGRRBRGB!
Slice, screaming: OW, you mother fucker! (Numa threw up right into his face, which had been all too close to Numa's. He got a face full of bile, including right into his eyes. He stumbled back, cupping his face, and Numa slumped to the ground, whiting out.)

(Ben was on top of Ross, punching him furiously.)
Ben: You never got over me taking Kayla, did you? (He punches Ross.) Well, if it makes you feel any better, she sucks in bed! (He punches him again.) Too much information, Ron? Well, get used to it! I'm going to go into even more detail when I tell you all about Bree and me when I finally get that ass! (He slams his fist down onto his face one more time. Ross laughs weakly.)
Ross, faintly: Fucking... Charming... (He musters up all of his might and leans his head upwards, spitting into Ben's face. The mixture of blood and saliva gets into Ben's eyes, and as he recoils, Ross breaks one of his hands free and feels the ground, looking for an object before finding a rock. He swings it up and into Ben's rib cage. He topples over and onto the floor. Ross shoots up.)
Ben: Ooooh... You piece of shit... (Ross kicks Ben in the side of his head for good measure and fumbles towards the crowd, scooping up the knife on his way. He finds his way towards Slick and Carter, who has him pinned to the ground.)
Ross: Hey, fucker! (Slick looks over, and Ross brings the knife up and drives it into his shoulder. He screams in pain and crashes into the ground. Ross quickly picks up Carter, who stumbles on top of Slick and crashes his fist into his nose before ripping the knife out of his wound. They both run towards Slice, who's still rubbing the bile out his eyes.)
Ross, shouting: Take this you piece of SHIT! (He jump slightly, flinging himself forward, his fist going right between Slice's eyes, just as he opens them to see it. He stumbles even more, and Ross quickly changed directions and goes to Numa, slinging him over his shoulder.)
Ross: CARTER!
Carter, running at Slice: Mother FUCKEEEEER! (Carter brings up his entire leg as much as he possibly can before smashing it forward with all of his power, right into Slice's groin.)
Slice: HNNNEEEE! (He topples over and falls to the ground. Carter and Ross run towards the car as the crowd cheers loudly for the incredible display of hard pain. Carter makes it to the car first, swinging the front door open after opening the back door for Ross, who was still coming with Numa.)
Carter: Come on, you faggots!
Ross screams: Bree, start the fucking car! (She revs the engine, and Ross throws Numa into the back seat. Just as he's about to crawl in, Ben approaches from behind, having followed. He turns Ross around and begins repeatedly wailing on his head and stomach. Carter sees, jumps out of the car and drives the knife into Ben's leg, who crumples over to the side. Carter shoves Ross into the back, slams the door and jumps into the passenger's seat.)
Slice can be heard screaming: Someone fucking STOP THEM!

[Bree slams her foot on the gas, and they shriek away. As they turn the street and drive away, the police that, someone, had called, drove into the party, finding minors with drugs, alcohol, and not to mention a few bloody bodies out cold. Carter sighed in relief, even though Numa and Ross were in the back, blacked out and Bree was crying her eyes out. At least the cops would take care of the rest of it for them.]