Status: Just started :]

Forbidden

Six

"A fight does not need to be fair." Thor laughed a few days later.

I laid wrapped in one of his arms. My hand on his bare chest as visions of Loki filled my thoughts. He was my escape- he made being with Thor bearable. I thought of Loki's face when kissing Thor's. And although I had no first hand experience of this aspect of Loki- when I went to bed with Thor, I thought of him instead. As Thor's fingers traced circles and spirals on my bare shoulder, I thought of the feeling of Loki's touch instead.

"Yes- well while sparring, there are rules of engagement of a fair fight." I protested.

"My dear, when a true fight occurs, the rules of engagement do not exist." Thor chuckled. "You just have no experience in a real fight. Just sparring."

"I have plenty of experience." I rolled my eyes.

"Ha! In a real fight- you would be helpless." Thor laughed loudly.

"Thor! Do not belittle my fighting skills." I complained. "You have not even seen my fighting skills recently."

"And I'm sure they've improved massively." He sneered sarcastically.

I sat up angrily, my hand still on Thor's chest.

"Do not belittle me!" I nearly shouted.

"And why not dear? What are you but a demigod with no powers and just a trophy wife?" Thor smirked arrogantly, still laying down.

"I am more than you will ever be. You are arrogant and reckless. What does that make for a king?" I felt anger growing in my mind and coursing through the veins in my body. Instead of heat- I felt chills of anger flowing from my body to my extremities.

"Edony-" Thor started.

"No! Thor! I am more than you. You may be more powerful than I, but I can fight, I am someone's love! No matter what you think! I am more than you will ever be!" I shouted, and hit Thor's chest with the hand resting on his chest.

We were silent for a few moments. Thor's eyes shifted, in shock, from the hand on his chest, to my face- while I just glared at his face.

"Edony…" He muttered. "Your hand…"

I glanced down at the hand on Thor's chest. It was covered in snow and under it was a thick layer of brittle ice. I lifted my hand slowly and stared at the snow falling gently off of it.

"We must wake my parents." Thor said swiftly, as he touched the mound of ice on his chest.

Image

"And the ice simply materialized under your hand?" Odin asked.

"Yes, All-Father." I replied, nodding. My hands were crossed over my chest. Thor had been adamant that we must had summoned our parents to address the "issue" at hand. He hadn't even let me change into something more appropriate for an occasion such as this. I simply wore a light blue silk night gown- far to revealing for anyone else than my future husband's eyes (or Loki's… but that's somewhat of a more strange situation).

"What were you doing before hand? Were there any intense emotions?" He asked.

I glanced at Thor, who was adorned in nothing but a set of baggy silk pants. He sighed and then nodded towards me.

"We had been fighting. I was angry." I admitted.

Thor's mother, at Odin's side, turned her head questioningly towards her eldest son.

"Relax, mother. It was a lover's spat, nothing more." Thor grinned, winking at his mother. Frigga rolled her eyes and smiled.

"So, your godly powers have become apparent." Odin smiled slightly. "This is how it begins- the powers make themselves know in times of great emotion."

"It began a short while later then we expected." My mother grinned. "But it has happened nonetheless!"

My father stood silently beside my mother, no emotion playing across his rough face.

"All-Father, you know magic- what do you believe the full extent of my daughter's powers will be?" My mother asked.

"I am not sure. Because of their delayed arrival- they may be weaker then most." Odin started. I could almost hear the smirk forming on Thor's face. "However, because they may have had time to fester within Edony- they may actually be stronger than others."

I smiled and glanced up at my husband-to-be, the smirk wiped off his pretty little face.

"But, there is someone who knows godly magic more than I." Odin said. He leaned down to one of the guards. "Wake Loki. And be quick so we may get back to resting."

I smiled at the mere mention of Loki's name. I hadn't been able to seem much of him in the past few days- I had been busy with wedding plans. I honestly did not care in the slightest which sorts of flower arrangements are on the guest tables. Neither did Thor, for that matter- but he was as stuck as I was- but at least I try to fake enthusiasm for it. We all stood waiting for Loki to wake. I stood anxiously waiting to finally see Loki. Thor just aimlessly gazed around the room, obviously angry at his brother for hindering his rest. I felt the familiar feeling in my heart and I knew Loki was near.

"You needed me, father?" Loki's voice sounded as he came through the entranceway.

My gaze immediately turned to him. He was donned in nothing more than a pair of sage green sleeping pants and a black robe haphazardly thrown onto his shoulders- exposing his torso. I couldn't help but stare. I had seen Thor without clothes many times before and I had to admit that Thor had an incredible body. Yet, I was immensely more attracted to Loki's body. His body was thin, yet every muscle was toned to idealistic perfection.

Loki glanced around the room until his gaze landed on me. I felt his eyes rake up and down my scarcely clothed body. I blushed instinctively in response.

'My love, do not blush because of your perfection.' His voice rang in my head. I smiled and glanced down at my feet.

"Yes, Loki." Odin replied. "It seems that Edony's godly powers have made themselves known."

"Oh! How nice!" Loki grinned at me. "I do not mean to be disrespectful in any way; but how is my presence necessary?"

"Well, brother. You do magic." Thor mumbled.

"Yes, brother I do magic." Loki plastered a fake smiled across his face.

'What an ignorant oaf.' Loki mumbled in my head.

I know, my love. I thought. Does this work? Can you hear me, Loki?

'Yes, indeed I can, my love.'

"Anyway, boys. We need your knowledge on the subject of godly magic to aid in this matter, Loki." Frigga smiled at her sons.

"How may I be of service?" Loki smiled and bowed over-dramatically.

"Do you think Edony's powers will be weakened or strengthened because of the time they remained dormant?" My mother asked.

"There is really no way to be sure until her powers are fully known. And even then it's difficult to tell how quickly her powers will develop to their fullest." Loki explained. "But knowing how your daughter trains and factoring in her… strong… personality- I believe that her powers will be incredibly strong." He paused. "May I ask exactly what these powers that have presented themselves are?"

"She was able to manifest ice and snow." Thor recounted.

"Really?" Loki smiled, scratching at his dark hair that was tossed about his head from sleep. "How interesting…"

"Excuse me- but why is that interesting?" Thor yawned.

"Well it's unique that she inherited her powers from her parentage. I am God of Mischief you, Thor, are God of Thunder. We are brothers- yet our powers could not be different and different from your abilities, Father." Loki strolled closer to Thor and I. "In interests me that Edony's powers are so closely related to yours, Skadi." Loki addressed my mother.

"Yes, well- Edony has always taken after her father and myself immensely." My mother smiled. "Although, I generally cannot manifest elements of winter. I can just control winter storms and elements of winter after they have already been created naturally."

"So, Edony's powers have already surpassed those of yours, Skadi- no offense meant." Loki gazed into the distance- as if pondering.

"None offense is taken, Loki." My mother nearly grinned. "I will always be proud of my daughter. Even if she surpasses me. Loki- you are a master of all things magic- you must instruct my daughter to harness these abilities!"

"Of course!" Loki grinned widely, while Thor scoffed quietly enough for only me to hear.

"You must start quickly am I correct?" Odin asked his younger son.

"As soon as possible." Loki fumbled with his hair again. "Now that I am awake as are you, Edony. Why don't we start right now? I can teach you the basics of manipulation before the night is over."

"Edony, are you up for something like this at such a late hour?" Frigga asked.

"Of course!" I replied happily. I was not entirely thrilled with staying awake for much longer. But any time I could spend alone with Loki was worth any kind of suffering.

"Then Edony," Loki smiled. "Care to take a walk?"
♠ ♠ ♠
IT'S 5:44 IN THE MORNING AND I HAVEN'T SLEPT IN OVER 48 HOURS AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS.
Sex chapter=next chapter ;]
How graphic to y'all want it to be? I'm thinking pretty damn.
PIMP TIME:
My Tony Stark Story
The Best Person Ever who has the bestest stories everrrr. <3
Because Loki's getting excited for the sex....
Image
This was a long author's note. Sorry.