Status: Just started :]

Forbidden

Seven

Odin dismissed Thor and the rest of the people in the throne room. Thor immediately turned on his heel and made his way back out of the room without so much as a goodnight. His act went unnoticed by my parents or him as they walked out.

"He is entire too inconsiderate." Loki grimaced as he approached me from behind. I felt his hand softly grasp my bare shoulder, calloused yet smooth fingers gently caressing. "You deserve so much more than him."

"I deserve no one but you, Loki." I whispered, leaning my head to touch his hand.

"Oh I am nothing special, my love." He sighed, his breath fanning across the back of my neck.

"Loki- I believe you wanted to go for a walk?" I giggled and kissed the knuckles of his fingers.

"Yes, I want you to show you something." Loki lowered his hand from my shoulder to my hand and took it into his. He interlaced his fingers with mine and gestured for me to follow him.

We walked for what seemed like an eternity; weaving throughout the royal palace and making our way to the very top level of the palace where Loki spent the majority of his time. I had been to Loki's quarters before when we were younger. But at an adolescent age our parents had deemed it inappropriate for a teenage boy and girl to spend as much time together as we did. Of course, Loki found ways to see me nonetheless. As soon as he could transport himself places- he seemed to do it everyday to see me in my previous home.

As we entered his bedroom, I realized it had changed quite a bit since we were children. When we were young, Loki's room was entirely green. Now, the walls were a dark green and with black accents. Ancient relics and weapons adorned the walls, along with multiple bookcases filled with books and scrolls of all ages and sorts. I ran my fingers across the spines gently.

"What are all of these?" I asked.

"Various histories of the nine realms." Loki replied. "My favorite is this one." He pulled out a worn brown leather-bound book covered with ancient dust.

"What realm is it of? Jotunheim?" I asked. The Frost Giants were one of the few races Loki was actually interested in. He was fascinated by the brutality, the unfeeling nature of the giants.

"No, this one is of Earth." Loki chuckled softly.

"Of Earth? Why?"

"It never ceases to amaze me how the human race can ensure its own destruction like it does. They wage meaningless wars over something called gasoline. It's what make's their machines function- and so they fight over it constantly. It is madness."

"Yet their dysfunctional behavior entertains you?"

"You could say that…" Loki smirked slightly. "I just believe that these mortals require guidance."

"Yes, well you know your father's laws. Asgardians must not interfere with the doings in other realms. Unless another realm develops issues with another- we cannot interfere."

Loki nodded yet grimaced slightly.

"I am aware of the laws regarding Asgardian interference." Loki sighed. "More so then my brother even is."

Loki paused and moved closer, placing his hands on my hips- fingers grasping softly at the silk of my nightgown. He raised one hand to brush away the dark hair from my face and tucked it behind my ear. I leaned my face into the palm of his hand and my eyes fluttered shut for a moment- memorizing the feeling of his touch. Loki took a small step forward, pressing his torso to mine.

"Well, playing by the rules is not exactly the way I live." Loki smirked playfully. His warm breath sent chills throughout my body when it hit my skin.

Loki close any remaining space between us as he placed a kiss gingerly. Our lips began to move in unison, as Loki's hands went from my hips to my lower back, wrapping his arms around my frame. My hands found their way to his face and neck, holding his lips to mine- desperate for contact. My fingers wound into his soft hair. Loki turned us so my back was to the books. He pushed me gently so my back pressed against the bookcase. Loki tore his lips away from mine to place hungry kisses along my jaw and then down my neck. Instinctively, I ground my hips into his; even the minor contact made Loki let out a low groan and bit at my neck.

I winced slightly and Loki kissed the area softly.

"I do apologize, my love. But you tend to drive me a little insane." He said breathily and chuckled.

"Trust me, you do the same to me." I giggled.

"Oh, really?" Loki asked mischievously. I bucked my hips into his, harder this time. He again let out a guttural groan.

"Yes, you do- my love." I whispered- giggling slightly.

Loki brought his face back to my level and smiled faintly before brushing his lips against my cheek and ear.

"I want nothing more then to have you, Edony." He whispered.

"Then take me, Loki." I sighed longingly, grazing my fingertips against the pale flesh of his torso, feeling each muscle.

Loki pulled his head away to look at my face.

"Are you sure, my love?" Loki asked in a low, concerning voice.

My hands moved to his shoulders and under the robe. I swiftly pushed the fabric from his body and the black robe fell to the ground behind him revealing his arms and shoulders.

"I will take that as a yes." He chuckled devilishly before he began attacking my shoulders and neck with his lips again.

His hands flew to the bottom hem of my nightgown and he slid his fingers underneath, feeling the soft skin of my outer thigh before lifting the silk over my hips and eventually tugging it over my head and off completely. A grin formed on Loki's face as he took in the sight of my unclothed body and I blushed.

"What do I always say to you, Edony?" Loki whispered as his hands wandered. "Never be embarrassed. Your body is beautiful. Never blush because of your perfection."

I smiled and felt the satin of Loki's bottoms press up against me and I sighed longingly again. Loki's hand caressed the side of my face lovingly as the other grazed my exposed breast.

"Loki," I groaned.

"Yes, my love?" Loki mumbled into my neck.

"Isn't this a little unfair?" I giggled. Loki stepped back slightly to look at me oddly.

"What do you mean?" He asked, clearly puzzled. I smirked and glanced down at Loki's clothed hips and then back up at his face.

Instead of waiting for Loki to realize, I simply untied the drawstrings of his pants and hooked my fingers around the waistband. They fell off his legs and pooled at his ankles as soon as I tugged on them. I looked up to see Loki gazing at me with a curious, yet amused, expression on his face. He pressed his bare body up against mine, his hand winding tightly in my hair and pulling. I hissed and Loki just smirked and kissed me hard as I felt him against my inner thigh. He hooked his other hand behind my knee and hoisted my leg up to wrap around his waist. He broke away from the kiss and looked into my eyes.

"Are you sure about this, my love?" He asked. I glared at him angrily.

"If you ask me again, I'll hurt you." I groaned.

Loki just grinned before plunging himself inside of me. I bit back a hiss at the pain. He hesitated for a moment- seeming to be scared of hurting me. He hesitated- watching my expression- allowing me to get used to the feeling of him. I nodded faintly and Loki grinned. He pushed me tightly up against the bookcase and lifted my other leg swiftly so I could interlock my ankles. Loki's hands went to the undersides of my thighs to support my weight and he started to move in and out of me. Loki's head tilted back slightly as his eyes fluttered shut.

My hands went to Loki's back and my nails dragged across his skin and Loki just chuckled and opened his eyes.

"Is that revenge for hurting you before?" Loki moaned out. "Because it's more pleasurable then painful."

"Loki…" I sighed blissfully, beginning to kiss and suck at the pale flesh of his neck. He let out a deep moan and began to increase his pace.

I felt the heat gradually build to a nearly unbearable level. My toes curled, my nails dug deeper into Loki's back and my eyes were slammed shut.

"Let go, my love. I will come with you…" Loki muttered breathily, his pace getting rough and ragged.

I screamed as I arched my body into his as I reached my peak. My nails drew tiny droplets of blood from Loki's back. Seconds later Loki moaned out my name as I felt him empty himself into me.

Without a word, Loki-breathing heavily- pulled himself out of me and let my legs drop, he immediately swooped me up in his arms and carried me to his bed where he laid me down gently. He crawled up next to me and grabbed the comforter that laid crumpled up at the foot of the bed and tossed it over us. He turned on his side and threw an arm around my waist haphazardly. He pressed a kiss to my temple- glistening in sweat. Without opening my tired eyes I smiled and giggled.

"So is that what you wanted to show me?" I smiled, still breathing heavily.

"Not quite." Loki mumbled against my temple. "But that can wait until later. Why did it hurt so much for you, my love?" He asked curiously.

"I do not know." I chuckled.

"Well, is it that I am better or bigger then my brother?" He smirked.

I laughed. "I won't belittle your brother's manhood. I have no comment on the matter."

"Fair enough." Loki laughed loudly. "Now sleep, my love."

And with that, I fell into a dreamless sleep- wrapped in Loki's caring arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Even though I had a two and a half year relationship with a guy with a giant libido- writing sex scenes is still awkward sauce.
Especially this one- because I tried to keep it formal and junk. Like Asgardian-like.
But...
Image
PIMP:
My New Tony Stark Story!