Status: Just started :]

Forbidden

Nine

The days passed relatively quickly. The sun rose and fell countless times. The days turned into weeks and the weeks eventually became months. Time seemed to pass fleetingly- something was I entirely too ungrateful for. Each day that passed was a day closer to officially becoming Thor's. With each moment Loki and I's relationship grew stronger, but once Thor and I were wed I feared the reality of our situation would crash down on us. Our forbidden relationship would officially become and affair. If Thor was to discover our relationship after we were married and he was made king, his brutishness would lead the buffoon to decree what we were doing as "treason" with some radically undeserved punishment.

Whatever time I found apart from Thor and our wedding-obsessed mothers, I spent training. Thankfully Loki was made to be my teacher regarding my manifestation skill. Whenever I needed time away from my mother or Thor's absent minded mockery of some stupid matter- I would just slip away under the guise of "going for practice" and meet him in his quarters. Of course, Loki was an amazing teacher and we practiced all the time- yet we did spend quite a fair amount of time pursuing other (more physical) activities…

I spent the last of my free time practicing my tactical fighting skills with my father and Leor, my sparring partner. My father had assigned him to me as he was one of his most prized and skilled warriors in his legions. I had known him ever since I was a child. He had his own family and children, ironically his three children were all girls with no desire to fight. Ever since we met- Leor had been like a second father. Days like today I tended to hate Leor. He was a skilled fighter and even though my fighting talents were improving immensely day by day- his ability to fight far surpassed mine.

My head hit the ground with a sickening 'crack'. I groaned quietly and moved to spring back to my feet.

"No, Edony!" My father shouted from the sidelines. "Don't get up!"

I ignored his worries and hooked my foot around Leor's ankle and pulled. He fell backwards and landed on his backside. I moved impossibly fast to gather Ridill. Unlike Thor, I had yet to master the ability of summoning my weapon to me. Like Mjolnir, Ridill was a dwarven forged weapon- and thus they generally possessed the same abilities.

I summoned all of my weakened strength to hoist myself fully to my feet. My head spun and my vision blurred; but I was able to coordinate myself enough to stand my body above Leor, sword at his throat.

"I yield." He chuckled. "Now go sit before you lapse into unconsciousness."

Ridill slipped from my hands and clattered to the ground before I stumbled back. I blinked slowly, as if to blink away the delirium forming behind my eyes. I heard the heavy but quick footsteps of my father approaching from the side of the small arena. I felt large hands touch the back of my head gingerly.

"Your head was bleeding." He observed, poking beneath my hair. "But the blood seemed to freeze as it left your skin… handy little trick."

"I didn't do it on purpose." I sighed, closing my eyes. I saw stars. Not real stars of the realm of course- but little shiny dots behind my lids that one could easily confuse with the real thing. After years of studying the nine realms and the doings of the universe, I could easily identify the stars seen in the skies of Asgard; but that was all beside the point- blame it on the delirium.

"Must be a sort of defense tactic," Leor muttered. "your body instinctively freezes the blood so you don't loose too much. But ice couldn't be entirely too healthy to have in a wound Tyr."

"It's just frozen water, Leor." I sighed and winced as my father continued on with his inspection. "What could it possibly do to me?"

"The ice stops the bleeding, numbs the wound and even has the potential to clean it. Then it can just melt away when you will it to and the healing begins." My father explained. "The healing has even already begun."

"You gods and your miraculous healing capabilities." Leor grimaced funnily. I snorted in a slightly delirious laugh.

"Alright, sit down before you completely lose your head, darling." My father laughed. I nodded lazily and they each looped an arm around my frame and half-dragged me to one of the side benches.

"Tyr- should I fetch a healer?" Leor asked.

"No- that won't be necessary, my friend. She is thoroughly a god nowadays- she flesh will heal, her bones will repair, her mind will remain sound; all in just a few moments." My father paused. "She should rest, however. I'll get her up to her quarters- you may leave Leor."

"Alright, rest up Edony. I still expect you here tomorrow." He smirked before turning and walking away.

"Of course." I mumbled. I felt the trickle of water down my head as the ice in my head wound began to melt and the skin of my scalp began to knit back together. The back bones of my skull began to shift slightly mold themselves back together. I went from minor delirium to being completely sane in a matter of seconds. My father smiled.

"Alright are we?" He asked.

"I seem to be." I said- fussing with the hair around the injury site, attempting to make it even somewhat decent for the walk back to Thor and I’s quarters.

“Are you okay to stand, yet?” My father asked. I nodded and he extended his hand out for me to take when a loud voice boomed and echoed throughout the vast room.

“Tyr!” Thor called. “I have just come from my father who desires your immediate presence.”

“Yes, yes, Thor- I will be with him in a few moments. I must take care of my daughter.” He sighed in Thor’s general direction. Thor shuffled impatiently, his bright red cape flowing- caught in the light breeze caused by the open windows.

“My father must speak with you urgently- allow me to take care of my future queen, Tyr.” Thor smiled. My father glanced down at me, his gaze holding an unspoken question; I smiled and nodded.

“Go Father; I will be fine in my prince’s care.” When of course, in reality I wouldn’t trust Thor to take care of anything or anyone except himself. My father smiled and sighed softly.

“I will check on you when Odin is through with me.” He promised and let go of his gentle grip on my forearm before rushing off and past Thor, his shoulder length light brown hair flowing as he went.

“You should not be fighting.” Thor stated as he strolled near me, Mjolnir in his hand by his side. At least Ridill could be sheathed- Thor had to carry around Mjolnir everywhere he went.

“And why shouldn’t I be?”

“Because you are royalty of Asgard- and a woman. Women do not need to fight.” Thor nearly snorted.

“And what of Sif? She is one of your most trusted warriors- she is a woman.” I rolled my eyes and watched him as he grew nearer.

“Yes, well- let’s call her the exception that proves the rule. You are a mere woman and should not be partaking in the sport of men.” Thor smirked.

“So you believe me to be a poor fighter?” I asked tauntingly.

“Indeed I do. As nearly all women are. An Asgardian man would not have hurt oneself in training as you have.”

“If I’m such a poor fighter- then fight me.” I seethed through my teeth.

“What could I say for my honor if I challenged a currently wounded woman- let alone my future wife?” He easily brushed off the challenge.

“It would just be two people in love having a good challenging fight. Cease finding excuses and fight me.” I laughed.

“Fine.” Thor finally agreed.

Loki- I am about to make a fool of your brother; join me will you? I thought- reaching out with my mind to Loki through the connection we built through out minds. Loki had worked with me to be able to stretch out my mind and communicate with our thoughts.

‘Something I would never miss, my love. I will be in the shadows momentarily.’

I could nearly feel the smirk unfolding across his face and I laughed silently.

“How do you wish to proceed then, Edony?” Thor said, his voice dripping with obnoxious over-confidence.

“Let us just begin.” I smiled when I felt the presence of Loki nearby.

‘Please do not get seriously injured, Edony darling. Thor is a brute, after all.’

I walked to one side of the starting position and Thor strutted to his. He swung his hammer aimlessly with a laugh.

“Do not worry, my dear- I will go easy on you if you choose to not give up.”

“Oh, I’m sure dear.” And with that- I lunged and our battle began.
♠ ♠ ♠
.... so hey guys....
I'm back and stuff. I've been sick with a mysterious illness that my doctors still don't quite know what it is. They kinda just gave me a bunch of antibiotics and were like "HOPEFULLY THIS WORKS. LULZ."
So, I've basically been sleeping and watching my way through Doctor Who (twice) and Sherlock of Netflix.
So here's this <3
I know it's kind of filler and I'm sorry.
Anywho- Did anyone get here from tumblr? I gave them permission to feature this story on this blog!
Also- follow my new(ish) Avenger's Sexiness Blog!
No GIF today because I reread the mibba rules and you aren't supposed to do that... :I
Comments plzzz.