Status: In the Making

Good Magic vs God Magic

The Hell I'm A Civilan

I sucked in air quickly into my lungs as my eyes fluttered open. My vision blurry but my mind raced with the thoughts. Where was I? What had happened? And Why in gods name was I covered in something that smelt like copper? My hand tightened around my only sai as my other one seemed to be missing. My eyes darted around slowly trying to make sense of anything.

All I remembered was being kicked extremely hard in my stomach as I shifted causing my damaged ribs to rub. Vaguely did I recall my attempt at casting a protection spell but something obviously went wrong. I felt the painful burning wound at my side that I couldn't reach well.

I had sever blood loss that much I knew. Another thing was my location, laying on a branch in a tree some three to six feet off the ground, causing my arms to dangle over the trunk as well as one of my legs. I closed my purple eyes as a dizzy spell hit me.

"Look at me, I a mage can't even handle a little bit of blood loss or lift my arms." I hissed to myself weekly.

My mind seemed to drift off and darkness graced it's presence to my mind as my eyes drifted close.

A mile away

A hot rod red and yellow figure was flying past the forest below him.

"Tony a human life form is up ahead." a voice called out to the figure causing the figure to stop in mid air. The man known as Tony Stark squinted at the scan that was in front of him.

"Thanks Jarvis." he said as he spotted something glint on the ground. A strange looking knife with markings running down the blade. Picking it up he continued making his way towards were this human life form was only to get more puzzled when he saw long brown hair braided hanging from a extremely pale faced woman that had drying blood caked everywhere.

"Damn."

"Shall I call an ambulance?"

"No no they won't get here in time." he said as he quickly got the woman down as he held her against his suit. She weighed little despite all of the items on her person. "Now where to take her." he thought out loud.

S.H.E.I.L.D. Headquarters

"Where is he?" A man dressed in black demanded as he walked through the medical unit. The man who was of african american decent and wore an eye patch called Nick Fury spotted the person he was looking for.

"Stark why is it I hear you brought a civilian here." he asked coming up to the side of the one and only Tony Stark who was staring at the body laying in the bed before him.

"Does she look like a civilian to you , Her clothes and these blades she had don't look like something a civilian would carry or wear around. Plus she doesn't look normal."

"What do you mean doesn't look normal."

"Her whole presence screams "I'm not normal." Stark said as he gestured to the sleeping woman who now was covered in bandages. "I mean I found her in the forest out cold and covered in blood as well as her wounds. She's not normal." Tony stated.