Status: In the Making

Good Magic vs God Magic

The Beginning of the End

My eyes cracked open to see bright light above me, a constant beeping rang in my ears.

“So your awake now are you.” a voice said.

My eyes swept over to where a tall african american stood with an eye patch.

“Were am I.” my voice rasped.

“Your in the SHIELD organization med bay. Now can you tell me why you were knocked out in a tree in a forest some thirty miles from civilization.” he asked crossing his arms.

I looked back at the ceiling “You wouldn’t believe me.”

“Try me.”

I let my magic flow and sat up as my wound healed. I watched the man tense as I stared at him. I had noticed my hand were bound in strange cuffs as again my magic broke the cuffs as they fell into my lap.

“Magic.” I waved my fingers.

That was how it all started with me being forced to join into whatever was the Avenger Initiative. My codename of course was Mage seeing as that’s all I would tell them when they asked what I called myself. My few missions that I was apart of went well and I was actually allowed off the base. So here I found myself sitting in a tree with my legs crossed and the wind blowing my hair back as I stared over the city scape.

“So this is where you disappear too huh?”

I looked down at the corner of my eyes seeing Tony Stark standing there with his wild looking sunglasses.

“Hello Mr. Stark.” I said

“Aria, you do know there is a great view in Stark Tower too? You are welcomed there you know or did you lose your pass?”

“I like the outdoors Mr. Stark.”

“Tony, how many times will I say this Tony, not Mr. Stark.”

“Mr. Stark.”

He sighed and looked back at me. “What Aria.”
“Why befriend me?” I asked

“Don’t know Air.” he said shrugging. “You were interesting when I found you plus you didn’t give me a reason to hate you.”

I looked down and smiled softly. “Thank you.” As I looked back up I sighed. “The elements are how my powers are so it’s why I come out here to be closer to them.” I said

“The elements?”

“Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, and Spirit.”

“You really are a witch aren’t you.” he said with a grin.

Hopping down from the tree and landing on my feet I grin at Stark. “No, just gifted.”

“Strange strange girl.” he said with a laugh as he turned to go to the parked car as I followed behind him.

“Strange strange man who wears a iron suit.” I giggle out while getting into the car with him and heading to Stark Tower. We both hop into the elevator to head to the penthouse.

“Pepper!” I grin when I see the woman who basically runs Starks company.

“Hello Aria, I see Tony found you quicker this time.” she said with a grin.

“I let him find me actually.”

I heard a scoff behind me and glanced at Tony who was making his way towards the bar.

“Let me find you? ... hardly she hides in trees Pepper trees!” Tony exclaims while giving me the evil eye while he went to fix himself a drink. I rolled my eyes at Tony and walked back to the elevator.

“I’ll see you later Pepper I need to head out.” I said

“Alright be careful Aria.”

“Will do.” I said while the doors close. When I reached the ground level the doors open to reveal Coulson. “Agent Coulson what a surprise here to see Tony?”

“I am Mage is he here?” He asked as I stepped out of the elevator.

“He is. Why what is wrong?” I asked

“You’ll be getting a call from the Director soon about it.” he said as the door closed and I stood there confused.

"Miss Aria is there anything you'll be needing from your rooms while you are out." asked JARVIS.

"If you could have Tony contact me before he does something rash, I have a feeling something bad has happened and we'll be very very busy." I said

"Yes Miss Aria I will contact you if something like that occurs. Which is highly likely to happen with the probability being 89%." the A.I. announces as I walk towards the doors.

"Thank you JARVIS!"